Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

this is just a normal stage of complacency and I know I shouldn't bitch about being stuck for two weeks when some of you are struggling with a two MONTH plateau.. so SORRY...

I hear ya Tracy...I have been the same for a couple of weeks too but the thought of the folks who have been stuck longer than that make me kinda ashamed of myself. That has to be torture!!!

PS....have you had your Water today :)

YAY we're back (for now!)

Thanks Tracy :)

Pam that was so funny, I'm sending it to everyone at work now.

I had something surprising happen today, it was my Dr.s office wondering if I would do an interview for "Ladue News" on my lap band. I said yes. I just came home from lunch and the girl there called me and said today was her deadline and to call her back! I tried but she is probably at lunch now. Should be interesting! At least I know that there will be no picture, although I thought that would solve my problem here of posting a picture! Oh well we will have to see.

I missed this place yesterday. I had lunch with a friend and did fine. I had lunch today with a friend and did fine also. I am wearing my Bracelet, which really helps remind me!!! I will have to tell the reporter about that.

Well stay strong and TRACY drink some water!!!

Jane

ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD AGAIN!!! AHHHHH!

LAURA~ Glad you liked it! It made all my co workers giggle!

Well, I've take tomorrow off and I am going to the doctor. I can't stand being sick anymore. It has been going on since last Tuesday and there is no change. My head is just toooo stuffy, and frankly it is too hard to work. I am jazzed to be going to doctor!

I'll check in tonight. I hate hate hate it when LBT is down. I miss my girlies!

xoxoxoxo:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Jane,

That is so cool. No one would want to interview me, especially this week. But I must admit, the clothes I am wearing are too baggy, I look like a hobo (no offense to the hobos in the world). Good for you!

Hi girls!! Sorry I've been so busy. End of year is also busy for us too here at work. I took off on Thursday and Friday though, I know, I'm so bad. My cousin came in from out of town and I hardly ever get to hang out with her. We went shopping and shopping and more shopping. I love garage sales and flea markets so that's pretty much all we did all weekend long. I had a fill Saturday morning. The doctor stared putting in 1.5 cc's in my band. She had me drink that yucky stuff and counted to see how long it took to drain into my stomach. She said it was too tight and took out some out. I was dissapointed to say the least but she knows best. I was on liquids on Saturday, mushies on Sunday and today was back to regular food. So far I'm doing ok. Why do I feel like I have to be super tight? That's not right or healthy but I seriously am thinking of calling her so that she can give me back the .5 that she took out. I know, I'm crazy. But damn, these fills are expensive and sigh, I've been on a plataeu for two months already. I did weight myself this morning and I'm down to 246 but I know the reason for that was because I was on restricted eating this weekend. I guess I'll see what happens in these next few days. I just fell like I've lost my determination. I was so into this a few months ago and now I feel like it's truly not going to work for me. It's like a vicious cycle. When I'm doing good, losing weight, I make good choices and excersise. Now that I haven't been losing I make bad choices and hardly ever excersise. I'm just in a funk.

YAY...back on!!

Jane-that sounds exciting!! Let us know how it goes!

haydee-sounds like you and your cousin had fun! We all need to do things like that more often. How was the concert?

I wil check back in later...

Tracy - The concert was great!! Jennifer Lopez is definetly pregnant. At about 6 months I think. She wore these cute baby-doll style muu muu's all night. She changed four times and each time it was a muu muu. She wore tight biker shorts underneath these tops so when she danced her little muu muu would fly up and you could see her bump. She put on an amazing show though. She wore stilletos the whole time and she danced just as much as ever. We had so much fun!

Haydee-glad you had a good time at the concert. Sounds like it was fun. Just thinking about stilletos make my feet hurt much less being pregnant and dancing in them!! :(

I go for my fill tomorrow. I am kind of scared about it because I do not want to be too restricted to the point I am living on oatmeal...but I have to do something because I am SO hungry all the time.

I am gonna go now and get my dd ready for bed. Sweet dreams ladies....

Well she called me and did the interview, she was nice, and was basically doing interviews with all different kinds of ways people lost weight. It was really just like talking with a friend about the hardships of trying to lose weight. The bad news is they are coming to my work tomorrow to take my picture. I HATE having my picture taken. I don't know what I am wearing though. It is going to be in the 17th of November issue so will send a link? I hope.

Jane

Yay we're back!

I really think they made a mistake last week and UN-filled me instead of adding more... I am RAVENOUS and can eat LOADS! This is not good! I am going to call them tomorrow & see about getting in there again asap. This is horrible!!

Good news: back to the Y today w/an hour aqua aerobics class.

G'night!

See, no-carb does it for me. Just 2 days of no carbs and I'm 271 tonight full clothed right after dinner. HRMPH! Not goin to record it till I see it there for another day.

Hi everyone! Well, I'm just now getting in from my day working for the charity golf tourney. I'm pooped.

Speaking of palteaus...mine seems to be gone for now. I was down to 182.4 this morning which is like a 2# drop in a week! I'm eating crap and not exercising. Probably not a lot of calories, but not very good choices, either. Anyway...this marks the milestone I have really been waiting for: I am halfway there! I wanna see some dancing' banana boobies!!!

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE ARE BACK!

Haydee: that sounds like so much fun!

Jane: HOW EXCITING!!!!! be sure to post the link! A FAMOUS VIOLET!

Laura: I downloaded second life and spent almost two hours trying to fix up my avatar!!!! I finally got so annoyed I just x'd out of it......... I know I said it earlier but I LOVE your new avatar!

Kat: Your family never ceases to amaze me!

Michelle: Good for you on the Y today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I having so much trouble remembering to drink???? weird! I am eating more, but like laura, I've really trying to watch carbs......

I am so tired.......... tomorrow night is GARTH! and DH's back is out so I don't know how he is going to suffer through sitting at a concert! It's going to be a late night for us.

I am also on the hunt for Black Friday deals especially for a Nintendo DS Light for oldest dss! Did you know that thing can actually surf the net???? (wifi enabled and you can get a browser as one of the games)

OK.... time for bed! HERE's hoping for 210 in the morning!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TERRY!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert booby bananna's here) :(

That is so sad about your bosses son!... It really brought up sad memories for me when I first read about it.. (one of my best friends was killed by a drunk driver when she was 18) one of the saddest funerals I've ever been too.

OK.. time for me to sign off!