Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

I think I may be gaining weight. Been bouncing between higher numbers lately :(

278-280. Boo. (and not Halloween Boo!)

As for that class, the grade was like 111/147 or something which equalled 65.. so it was 65%. I am still waiting for her to write me back and let me know what I'm not doing right.

Happy Halloween ya'll!

My mom and granny are comin to my house this year, to keep me company while I do the trick or treaters.. they said they're both too old and don't have kids so they want to relax lol.

I think we're going to watch some scary movies.

My fill doctor just called and told me that there was a cancellation for this Saturday so she'll be able to see me. I'm getting a fill!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I'm so happy!!!

Well tonight I won't be handing out candy to trick or treaters. My hunny got us tickets to the Jennifer Lopez/Marc Anthony concert for my birthday. I'm so excited!

Oh my gosh.. hard to believe tomorrow is November!!! Time for a new exercise challenge. I made my October challenge with a few extras too boot. November shouldn't be too hard to start as we are going to use the gym on the ship at least once a day if not two. That plus walking everywhere should be beneficial for both of us.

The Bobster had some troubles getting his pills down today so we know the band is working. He just needs a little more fill to get to his sweet spot. I couldn't eat eggs for Breakfast and ended up having half a yogurt. I tried to share a banana with Ethan, but that got stuck too. We'll see how lunch goes. They are having turkey, mashed potatoes and squash. I'll have tuna salad, squash and a Tomato.

Enough about food!!! Bob, Ethan and I are going to go out and rake leaves today. There are a ton! We'll burn them today cause it's supposed to rain tonight. I'd like to get it done before we leave on Saturday.

Everyone have a fun afternoon!!

:D:bat::(:Banane18::):rip::rip::bat::bat:

Well tonight I won't be handing out candy to trick or treaters. My hunny got us tickets to the Jennifer Lopez/Marc Anthony concert for my birthday. I'm so excited!

What a great birthday present!! You can let us all know just how pregnant she looks. Can't believe she's not telling anyone when it's so obvious. Oh well.. her decision! When I was pregnant with my first baby, we told the world, we were so excited!

Haydee~ What a great present! I would love to see that concert.

Laura~ What class are you taking? I did not know you were in school. Wait until after your period before you freak out. I feel "thicker" but I think after the period I lose 3-4 pounds.

Judy~ Your so funny w/ the lyrics. I hope you found them online and did not type them from memory. I cut and pasted them in an email to my SIL because the little man is Spidey today!

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxoxo

I am finishing a liberal arts degree. I found out last summer I could get it if I just take 6 more classes. So I'm taking Philosophy (the one I got a 65 in for participation GRR!), Biology Lab.. and next semester I am taking World Religion, Chemistry, and 2 more liberal art elective classes (undecided). That's basically all I needed for this degree was some electives and a couple more science classes. But the more I think about that 65, the more mad I get. The class participation is to write a 'discussion' about whatever subject she gives us. I do it thoroughly and 'thoughtfully'.. every single week. I would think if she doesn't like what I have to say, I would at least get 80 for DOING it every week. I'm really baffled. I wonder if it has to do with the fact I had no sympathy for the homeless.. she seemed real liberal and hippy- help the people blah blah.. and I wrote an article saying quite the opposite.. That wouldn't be fair of her though.

Laura~

No she shouldn't let her politics get in the way of the content of the class. But, sometimes it does. Is there a discussion rubric that students follow? If so, review it and post that in your email. Ask her to point out exactly where you did not meet the criteria or question what criteria she is following in order to grade you so low on it. Worst case scenario, you take the 65 for the week, and then write something "kick ass" next week. Just my 2cents...good luck!

That's just scary, Judy! No one should know all the words to that song! :(

Just got home from my fill. They're so happy w/me. I'd lost 19 lbs since I was there last (Aug). Yay me! While in the waiting room, I chatted w/a guy who was there to turn in his paperwork for submission to insurance... I told him about this site... & how much I love my band... just me, out & about, spreading the good word about it!

87 things to do w/no time to do it all... gotta dash! Bye!

Happy Halloweeny!

Haydee: Have FUN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be such a good concert.. make sure you are up dancing!

My neigbhorhood has very few kids... 1-3 trickortreaters for the last 4 years. I am taking my son to the Church were he goes to AWANA's for their TRUNK OR TREAT.. this will be his second year doing it.

I am dressed up today.... ME B4 COFFEE! LOL

Red Satin Jammies, Carmel Fuzzy Robe, flip flops, BIG HUGE BLACK afro style wig.. No makeup and my SUPER HUGE BigDog MOM coffee cup.

Hey there!

Well, today I'm dressed up as a lady T-bird (remember Grease? -- i'm not a pink lady, i'm a lady t-bird). Wearing hubby's shirt from the play he did in high school (has the tbird thing on the back), jeans, white socks and my dress shoes, hair is back and put on heavy eyeliner :-D

Not one penny spent and I'm having fun (i love dressing up for halloween).

Ok, so, I'm having a MAJOR problem. Last week we started Judgement House. I knew things would be hetic so i told myself "Until JH is over, don't stress teh diet too much"....BAD IDEA. Here it is halloween, last day of JH and i can't stay away from the goodies *cry*. :faint:I'm so disappointed in myself, but....even when i'm telling myself to stop, i still put it in my mouth....i haven't been as bad as my brain wants me to be, but....i'm still very disappointed in myself. The nutritionist told me i was not allowed to beat myself up over things like this, but i can't help it....I feel horrible. I know i need to just pick up rigth now and start fresh...but i still have 3 hours at work *pout*...and too many goodies. If i didn't have to leave my desk, I'd be ok...but I have to leave my desk a lot...THAT'S when i run into a problem....

I did SO well the up to my last appointment on the 19th...i'd lost 9 lbs in 3 weeks!!! And here I am sabbatoging (sp?) myself....and I have to see the dr again next friday!!!

Any suggestions??:help:

Happy Halloweeny!

Haydee: Have FUN TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be such a good concert.. make sure you are up dancing!

My neigbhorhood has very few kids... 1-3 trickortreaters for the last 4 years. I am taking my son to the Church were he goes to AWANA's for their TRUNK OR TREAT.. this will be his second year doing it.

I am dressed up today.... ME B4 COFFEE! LOL

Red Satin Jammies, Carmel Fuzzy Robe, flip flops, BIG HUGE BLACK afro style wig.. No makeup and my SUPER HUGE BigDog MOM coffee cup.

Tracy.. what exactly is TRUNK or Treat?? I saw it on a sign at a church when we went to get our fills. Neither of us had heard those words before.

That's just scary, Judy! No one should know all the words to that song! :(

Just got home from my fill. They're so happy w/me. I'd lost 19 lbs since I was there last (Aug). Yay me! While in the waiting room, I chatted w/a guy who was there to turn in his paperwork for submission to insurance... I told him about this site... & how much I love my band... just me, out & about, spreading the good word about it!

87 things to do w/no time to do it all... gotta dash! Bye!

Not to worry Michelle.. I just know how to copy and paste!

CONGRATS on the -19#. That's awesome!!! I think we all are becoming evangelists for the band. Now that my "secret" is out, I'm glad to tell anyone about the surgery and how much I'm glad I had it done. We all need to spread the good word!!

Amanda/Panda: Just don't do it! "How Bad Do You Want It?" Or, at the very least, if you do indulge, then ENJOY! Either way... you pick... no judgment here... either don't eat <whatever> & enjoy that... or eat a few select items, and enjoy that... This is all an ongoing process & a for-life way of living that will have it's ebbs & flows... but I think one of the most important parts is not classifying food as "good" or "bad" and definitely, for me at least, enjoying whatever it is that I CHOOSE to eat.

End of mini-lecture!

Pam- The '65' is actually for a total of 5 weeks. And I am doing what it says to do in the syllabus. That's why I wrote her asking WHY is it 65, what did I not do that I'm required to do, so the next 5 weeks I don't get another D. She still hasn't responded.

This week is just crazy. I am going nutso, I need xanax!!

This one customer that is a thorn in my toenail.. she is upset with ME because HER graphic people are incompetent. Long story short, she wants to speak to the CEO. CEO has NO IDEA about how the graphics stuff work, and I told her that. She didn't care. So poor CEO, I had to make her listen to this lady bitch. And the lady MADE UP LIES about me. She said I told her they could do XYZ.. and XYZ isn't compatible with us, and I know these things. I would never in my life said she could send in art like that. She's really mad at ME because I take so long answering her. The problem is, the things she has problems with have to go through our prepress, and HE decides how long he's going to take to get back to me. And I kept telling her that, she left me voicemails every 30 minutes yesterday (and we didn't have an answer till this morning). She thinks it's my fault, I'm not 'on the ball'. This is our busy season and everyone is busting their ass, and we're TRYING to make sense of her shoddy artwork, but this is our fault somehow... oh wait, because I told her XYZ.

SHE'S CALLING AGAIN. FFS.