Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Hot, I'm not!

And boy they're big!

Thank you, Tracy!! I'm sure you had nothing else to do today -- lol!

Oh, and while I LOOK preggo in the 1st one, I'm not. he he.

Oh, and the "few weeks ago" pic is me trying to channel my inner Laura for a fun & funky/sexy full-body shot in my new jeans & SIZE 14/16 top! Obviously, she'll have to teach a seminar at our get-away on how to do that, as I need help!!

Michelle.. you look fantastic!! Congrats on such a great job!!!

It seems like everyone is surpassing me in the weight loss now so I'm ready to relinquish my cheerleader crown to all the rest of you. Wow.. everyone is approaching -60# or past that! I'm still working on getting to -55#!! I've really hit a plateau, but I'm not going to fret about it. I'm wearing sizes I have not worn in years and years and years and I'm doing what I'm supposed to do as far as eating and exercising. Note that I made my exercise challenge and I still have 5 days left in October!

We go for a fill on Monday and hopefully that will help. Just gotta keep focused, have patience and trust.. right?? RIGHT???

It's fun to go back to some of our original posts in this thread and others and see where we were frustrated and didn't think this was going to work and look at all of us now!! EVERYONE has done an amazing job and we are at places we never thought we'd be at this point in our lives.

Ethan arrives in a few hours for the afternoon and I'm packing for our cruise. It's so exciting to have so many choices for clothes now!! And the clothes I wore to Florida back in August are hanging on me now, but I'll wear them and be proud! Certainly not buying any more summer clothes cause next summer I will be smaller yet. (see that positive mind set??)!!

Everyone have a great day.. TGIF!! (course everyday is a Friday, Saturday or Sunday for us retired folk)

Patience, trust and WWJD??!!

Michelle I left them big so that everyone could see your BEAUTIFUL EYES!

Sorry I thought your email said preggo.. but I WAS going fast so that you wouldn't change your mind! LOL

Michelle... looking good girlfriend...

Tracyks- dd looked the same, we found her baby pics and it was hard to tell them apart.

well, I'm off for lunch. next week when I'm not so bloated and I have my camera back and working I'll post some pics.

Hah hah!! Michelle great pics, you've come so far!!

I love that shirt, I give that 2 thumbs up ;)

I'll give you guys sex appeal classes in May rofl. I have all the sex appeal, I just have a big ol fat belly (and *use* to have a couple chins).

Today is crazy at work again! ARGH! Our billing lady, her dad had a heart attack last week. So since I'm the only one who knows her back up, in the middle of our busy season I'm having to juggle my customers and her accounting. I don't mean to seem insensitive, I do sympathize 100%. But my rant is about me right now heh. She came back Wednesday, Thurs she was gone.. they thought he was fine and sent him home and it ends up he has a failing heart, it wasn't a heart attack.. They expect him to die in the next couple days ;) How horrible, they thought he was going to be fine!! So she'll likely be out all of next week too for funeral, so I have my work cut out for me right now. I'm zipping all over the place (in my new Curves sandles I might add, that 'supposedly' help work out my legs). I don't know what they're suppose to do, but DH said they look like 'special kid' shoes. Had yogurt for b'fast, just had a fruit leather for a snack/lunch. Everyone needs to try the fruit leather, they are wonderful. Made of 100% fruit. 45 calories in a pack. They taste like adult fruit roll ups...it's not so flat and candy tasting.. just good ol fruit. I bought a big pack of Orchard Cherry, it's my new favorite.. I also really like the blueberry. GO TRY THESE!!! It's pureed fruit flattened into bars and dried out, but they're squishy.

I keep meaning to take new pics for you guys, I got a 'slutty' looking goth (I guess?) halloween costume. It's just a robe that is cut to my hips on each side and low cut with a hood. I don't know what it's suppose to be.. I'm wearin that and painting my face white with black around my eyes. I look damn good in it, and it's just 'plus size adult'.. I normally don't fit into things like that. My height has to be taken into consideration on those generic sized things. But anyway.. probably today when I get home from work I'll take a pic for you guys. I actually fixed my hair today. I think it looks great, watch me feel like a cow after seeing it in a pic! (I always see 2 different things).

Back to the grind.. WWJD!!!!!

Michelle-you look great! Keep up the good work!!

Jenn-I agree...your ds is adorable!!!

Judy-RIGHT!! Patience & Trust ;) You can't relinquish your pom poms....you make the cutest cheerleader!!

Haydee-how are you?

Kat-love the "c"s :mad: I would be frustrated too!

Terri....where are you? ;)

Hi & bye again everyone.....

Too funny Pamela, "a perk of being a lesbian"

LOL... I KNOW... maybe I'm a lesbian in denial..... I love Y&R AND all my children.... well there was that one time when I was really drunk in college..... ;) KIDDING!!!!!! ;)

OH... and I have to say that I actually look stylish today........

I have my SIZE 12 Levis a black turtleneck, and a black crochet shawl/poncho thingamabob and black boots......

High of 50 today too.

Well Tracy, you don't squat on the floor with a constipated look to be sexy! ;)