Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Ok---getting everyone's info together here---I missed one---don't tell anyone I messed up!!!

Gina---is there a DH's name you want included---also waiting on some info from Jane (where you at girl---worry about you when you go AWOL), and anyone else wanting included.

Terry, I have no idea what is inside the bear, he is white, and soft, he got smelly---like a freezer---but he cannot be washed---so I closed him in a zip lock with a bunch of baking soda, and he is a sweet bear again!!!

I have done NOTHING today---unless playing Barbies counts! We filled Papa's lunch cooler with Water, and let the barbies go swimming in the kitchen!

Kat

Ok---getting everyone's info together here---I missed one---don't tell anyone I messed up!!!

Ok, i've been REALLY speed-reading most of the posts since i started posting again....what's the list for? I know there's a list for the bandiversary, i remember one for secret santa, but is there a 3rd as well?

Hi Panda--yep we have lists everywhere!!!!

This one is a contact list. We are exchanging contact information outside of LBT. That way if one of us goes missing---we have a way to check and make sure they are ok. For instance now with these fires, we have some in our Violets in California---we would have contact if suddenly we quit hearing from them. We also wanted to exchange Christmas cards, which led to the Secret Santa!!!

Only those sharing the information will be given the information, it will go out privately, that way it is not open to the public on the forum.

We are including:

Name

SO's name, children's names if you want

address

phone #

email

birthday

If you want to be added just PM me your information. You will need to send it to Laura separately for the Secret Santa---that way when I forward my list to all of you, someone not wanting to do the gift exchange is not inadvertently added to the SS list.

Please feel free and welcome to join in!

Kat

Poooh..... I tried the link Pamela, and first it said I needed some sort of certificate to view it and then it said it could not be displayed.. bummer!!

I've been delving into the world of DH's credit report......

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was worse than I thought... and I knew he had a bankruptsy in 2000! (OK VENTING DONE NOW)

NEED WATER....

Okay all, Haven read any post yet today. I'll go back later, but I'm so excited!!!!!!

My domain name was just migrated to my web-site 5 min. ago and will be up by tomorrow. BUT... if you wat to enter through the back door you can go to ytb.com/sdts and view it.

My official site is www.Sweetdreamstravelservice.com.

Tracy I have found a way for you to have your honeymoon and go to the Violet's retreat!!!

Book your honeymoon on my honeymoon registry and register it. With part or all of it paid for you can afford to come. If husbands want to come we can schedule some outings for them while we do our thing.

Tracy- I saw the same way with DH's credit report. I worked so hard on mine since I was 16!!! He didn't 'believe' in credit cards, due to his parents having debt problems.. so when we started gettin serious I explained how credit is important for buying cars & houses and he needs to get on it!! So he started out small with me as a co-signer, and built it up, and then somehow they got his ss# confused with his dad and had a 15k debt from the 70's on his credit report. It's such a headache, and who had to fix it for us to get a mortgage? WHO ELSE?!

And he still can't get a good CC on his own, I always have to co-sign. We went to get new CC's from our bank so we could close our old ones in NM out.. and I was approved and he was declined.. He gets frustrated, but it's because he's so new to the credit thing.

Anyway.. today's been hectic for me. On top of needy customers with special jobs today, our billing lady is out due to her father having a heart attack.. and I'm the only one who knows back up for billing (before I really worked here, I did billing part time over holiday vacations here).. so had to run back and forth doing her job and mine. DH is getting sick again (argh!).. I thought I was getting sick the other night, wiped my nose with Zicam q-tips and it went away within 10 hours. Now he's getting whatever it was, and the Zicam isn't working like magic on him. I told him he needs to start taking Vitamins with me, I have yet to get sick since banding (knocking on wood!) except food poisoning on our honeymoon.

We need to go to the store again too.. I'm out of dumpling mix, 100 calorie ice cream (eek!!), and my Cereal. I feel bad making him go with me, but I've been without my ice cream and cereal for like 5 days and they're my snacks/b'fast that keep me satisfied and not munching on a bunch of other junk.

Hope everyone else is having a saner day than me!

It sure is quiet around here! normally when I get home from work and get in here I have about 3 pages to catch up on...lately its only been 1 or 2. We CAN'T be running out of things to say can we? :o

Credit reports, Geeeezzz...I am not even gonna go there...that is just way too depressing. So lets see...I will find something else to talk about. My dh's ex wife had to have gastric bypass done about 2 years ago...and I found out from my stepdaughter this past weekend that I weigh less than her mom now....so that is a NSV. She (the ex wife in law) would probably rip my stepdaughter a new one if she knew that her daughter told me how much she weighs....I have been wondering for the longest, now I know. I thought that it looked like she was gaining some back and I was right. I really hope that she is careful and doesn't start gaining it all back. I have seen people do that and I hope she watches it! I really do like her. I wish no ill will for her. YIKES...I could really elaborate alot on this subject but with my luck she will read these posts if she finds out that I come here, so I will just shut my trap while I am ahead and we can talk about it on our violet vacation :) Man, just when I was on a roll....

Anywhoooo....Amanda, good luck with your court date.

Haydee, like you will really be able to sleep on the plane anyway, please. And If you do I will push your drooling rear-end over in Terris' direction!! LOL

Kat-I am sure that you made Kinseys booboo all better!!

Pamela-I could not open the link either! :)

I wonder what the weather will be like in Maryland in April? I am gonna go see if I can find out....

YAY, the world series starts tomorrow...GO ROCKIES!

Everyone have a great evening!!

Ok.. is this my imagination?!

I'm on my period, which I am cramping way more than usual.. and feeling BLOATED..

But today for work, I wore jeans (which are now baggy woot), with a t-shirt.. and I swear I LOOKED fatter than normal.

Anyone else actually LOOK bigger during TOM??? Everytime I passed my reflection I was bummed.. and normally it makes me happy.

I also do not have birthdays for----Denise, Amanda, and Jennifer (Ms. Jen---I know you just mentioned it when we wrongly wished you a happy birthday---I forgot to note it though! I think you said like July 19th maybe I am probably soooooo wrong!!!

Kat

My bday is March 11th! :o

Aughhhhh, I need a fill so bad but my fill doctor is booked up until Nov. 17th. That sucks!!! I haven't lost a friking fraken pound in months. Ok, I'm done venting now....

My turkey chili was good last night. I'm gonna have some leftovers for lunch today. I'm about to go get my oatmeal ready.

Pamela - I love your new picture? Who is that handsome man with you? Are you not in the area that is affected by the fires? What about Denise? I've been keeping up with the news and things are so bad over there. Keeping everyone in my prayers.

The fires are about 4 hrs away from where I live, however it has affected us...we were supposed to attend our annual Work Comp fraud seminar but most of the speakers are from Southern Cali and can't get here....so the seminar has to be rescheduled....plus our air quality is horrible....in addition, some of my staff have family there, so I guess it does affect us more than I thought....thanks for asking <3

Hey Violets~

Laura~ I had a 'fat' day today too. Just yesterday, I was having a total skinny day...oh well. I also did not go to dance class tonight. I just got home from spending 220 @ Wally World...that is why I don't go there. I bought my neices Halloween costumes today. One is 8 and one is 6 and they both want to be Vampires. They wanted to have different costumes. You know Wally World this time of year...shit was everywhere. Costumes, wigs, capes, makeup...the girls are ready to go. My SIL already bought my nephew's costume...he is going to be Spiderman!

I am gonna try to post some pix of his first day of school after this post.

I am tired and have the blues. It will shake in a day or two. Gonna eat popcorn for dinner and try to relax. I've been working on Walden stuff for weeks and am bushed now.

Where has Terry been? Sista...you can't post a sentence a day...we need more Terry!

Ok...I'll pop in later!

xoxoxoxo

Mean??? Moi??? Nahhhhhhhhhh just darn happy to be done with that monthly stuff. I loved getting pregnant and having my kids. but then after I knew I wasn't having anymore.. enough with the TOM!!!