Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Morning Violets~

Well, I am soooo sick and have to go to this stupid training thing. I feel like shit, my eyes are swollen so I can't put my face one, I didn't sleep good, blah blah blah...poor me. If I had to teach kids today I would call in, but this is that stupid training. The partipants (we) are part of a 3 years study, using specific strategies w/ ELD kids. Just wish I felt better!

Have a great day everyone!

xoxoxox

Good morning Violets. I slept very well last night. I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to tackle the day. I've got mounds of work here at the office. I tracked my food yesterday and I'll post it here later. Who the heck knew that a Burrito Bol from Chipotle had so many damn calories?? For those of you not familiar with Chipotle it's a chain of restaurants that makes these giant burritos. But they can also put them in a bowl for you with no tortilla. So I got one of those for dinner thinking that I was doing good. Black Beans, grilled chicked, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo (tomatoes, onions, lime, jalapenos). That's it. And when I logged it on thedailyplate.com it's showing 407 calories? That seems high to me?

Good Tues Morn, Vi's~~

Got my eliptical work in, & now we're off on our DC adventure! Will check back tonight.

Make it a great day, everyone!

Haydee - 407 calories for dinner isn't bad! That's about what I eat for dinner or lunch. I love Chipotle!! ...especially the salad!

I like the salad too but I don't like the dressing. So I just get the bol and add the lettuce to it! And I don't add the rice. I wish they had brown rice there. I could eat a little bit of that. But white rice is sooooo bad for me.

Morning!

Come visit Alabama LOL!

Kity- I watch both those shows, I watched Weeds last night, but DH wanted to watch Heroes, so I'll watch Californication when I get home tonight. Weeds was good as always!

I woke up sooo tired, I've been like this for a couple weeks now. I have such a hard time waking up, I'm late for work EVERY DAY. And normally on weekends I can't 'sleep in' past 10am.. but this weekend I slept till 1 and 12:30!! I don't know what's going on. I'm taking my Vitamins and Protein, I'm not sick (my UTI or whatever it is seems to be going away now). Today I fussed at husband to get up since I am having a hard time waking up (I'm the one who normally gets us up).. so at 7:50 alarm went off, at 8:10 it woke him up and he woke me up.. It took 5 minutes for me to move, and that was to turn the alarm off. I went back to sleep.. I guess he did too. He woke me up again at 8:30. Left house at 8:50.. suppose to be here at 9, got here at like 9:10.

Why am I so sleepy all the time!!!

Okay so yesterday I had:

Kashi oatmeal with whole milk: 300 cal and 17 grams Protein

tuna with mayo/relish/egg: 232 cal and 22 grams protein

Beef jerky: 70 cal and 15 grams protein

chicken Burrito Bol: 407 cal and 40 grams protein

I had 102 oz of Water. 3 of the 1 liter bottles.< /p>

Laura - You may be a little anemic. You can either have your doctor check your blood count...or just take a good Iron supplement. When I was pregnant I became anemic and within one day of taking the supplements I was like a new person!!! Especially since you've been having so many periods, too...that's what I would suspect first thing. Ask the pharmacist about a liquid supplement...I don't think you want an iron pill sitting in your pouch..as I recall they can be hard on your tummy.

Terry- I'm glad you said something, I never thought of that. I just went to look at symptoms of anemia, and the biggest on (besides fatigue of course)-- cold hands & feet. I'm normally always hot, but the past week I've had hands and feet that were like ICE CUBES. It's been a very bizarre turn of events for me, I thought maybe it's because I'm not eating a lot of calories and body couldn't warm them up LOL.

I'm going to get a liquid Iron supplement today and hopefully by Thursday I'll be back to normal!!

Damn, I forgot one thing from yesterday. I had a full sugar 20 oz Coke. Oh it was heaven... That added about 240 calories. Sigh... Now I know why we're watching our calories. I went over yesterday. I'll do better today.

I ended up having turkey & cranberry instead of the caprisun & beef jerkey last night.. it was 120c more than I was anticipating.

Still didn't go over, so I'm not going to fret it!

Weight loss has slowed with my new found restriction. I'm really torn.. why is this happening?!!

AND my cravings at night are worse than ever. I know if I take my diet pills I won't get hungry, but then I won't be able to sleep.. and that's the only time I need help.

I haven't been exercising since 2nd surgery. Originally I was taking it easy, but last week I decided I'm ok again to bowl, so DUH I'm ok again to walk around. Besides I've walked around stores since surgery. I'm being lazy... It's 90 degrees outside again and my body just says nooooo. I hate getting hot. Wish the damn cold fronts would hurry up and come through and make this a little bit easier for me to make myself unlazy.

Someone give me a swift kick in the butt, I need to get to moving. I'm eating less, and losing slooooowly.. it's a sign right? TIME TO GET TO MOVIN!!

Laura

I am feeling the same way, I have lost most of my restriction and I am craving stuff. Hot stuff. I put cyane pepper and hot sauce on almost EVERYTHING. I am only on my 2nd fill and long overdue.

I am so tired like you, so my exercise is slacking. I just got a notebook, I'm making a list and checking it off as I do stuff, maybe to get it together again.

mmmmmmmmmmm haydee that chipolte sounds yummy and now my dang stomach is growling! HOLY HECK ITS ALMOST 1p and all I've had today was OATMEAL!

I LOVE MY BAND! time to eat something.

Ya know, I'm whiney and feel like I'm plateauing, but I just looked at my records of weight..

Sept. 25th I was 286lbs. Oct.9 I am 279lbs

That's 7lbs in exactly 2 weeks, that's not bad at all!!!