Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

WELCOME Chantay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woof and Hoof are our CODE names for our married status.. LOL... His real name is Charles.

I did not lose anything this week......... but I did lose inches because I'm wearing my size 14's today..(I have a busy, dirty day at work, so I wore my jeans and sketchers!)

I need to really push the Water today too... that is the ONLY way I ever lose on the scale.< /p>

Time to get my oatmeal....

:)

I have a pr 18 shorts. I promise you I got them last time I weighed 180 and they are really a size 14. I am very comfortably wearing 16's and Yes, I can get these shorts on but I am squeezed into them. I'm going to try them on again this am - to see if they fit any different. I'll keep you posted.

My b-day is March 12... that is funny my sister violets bdays are in July. Most of my friends are either in March or in July. I have 7bdays between july 1 - 5.... no wonder why i like you gals so much LOL

Good morning everyone!! Happy belated birthday Tracy!! I'm sorry I missed it yesterday. :) The first Thursday of the month is crazy for me here at work and then after work I went with my honey (Juan) to go look for a new couch.

I'm definitely going for a fill next weekend. That'll be three weeks after my last fill. I haven't stepped on the scale since last Sunday because I'm scared to see the number!!

Amanda! So nice to know your real name... I'm sorry for the trouble you're going through right now. I'm like you though, I stress about it and then it turns out to be nothing. It really doesn't sound like anything major and you should be able to just pay some fines. That was very brave of letting us know! Like Kat said, we're here for the good, the bad and the ugly!

Jenn - I haven't ever tried eggplant either! I'm sure it tastes like zuchinni right? Tell your cousin that while she is recovering that she shouldn't wear any waistbands that lie directly on her port. Wear jogging pants or yoga pants that she can pull up or wear low on her hips. Is she close enough where you could go visit her? Just remind her how happy she is going to be in a few months! She's so luck to have someone like you to answer all her questions. She could also come post here and we'd help her too...

Terry - My beading class was great! We made a hugs and kisses Bracelet with swavorsky (sp) crystals. It turned out beautifully. I'll have to take a picture and post it here. Do you know if Joann is back from NY? Let's try to get together next week...

Kat - awww your Kinsey sounds so sweet. Bad granny, how could you yell at little angel! LOL! Oh and I think that ice cream before dinner should be the rule, not the exception!

Pamela - Okay, i'm gonna be calling you and making sure you're doing homework and not sitting in front of the TV! No more Big Brother for you young lady. Not until your homework is done! But seriously, sending lots of good vibes your way. I commend you for the work that you do. I'm sure it's not easy and someone with your background and education could probably be doing whatever she wanted but it really speaks about your soul that you're out there everyday trying to get through to these kids. Don't let them get you down!

Denise - How do you pronounce your dauther's name? I saw your picture with the alligator, too cute!

Michelle - Have fun at the doctor's. Not! Do you remember that from the 80's. Everything was "NOT". I think it started with Mike Myers on Saturday night live.

TracyK - Congratulations on making it to onederland!! :whoo:

Judy, Laura, Janiebug, Jennifur (MsJen), Chantay - Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday.

Oh, my birthday is October 19th. I will be turning 31 in a few weeks. 31 going on 40... he he he... I'm barely getting used to being 30 and now I'm turning 31! My my how time flies...

I guess eggplant is similar to zuccinni but i cook them different. I like them both.

I just called my cousin to check in on her. I am sure she will be so happy.... she was upset because she gained a lb, i told her that happens right after surgery - gas - bloating... I asked if she was drinking tons of Water, she said she was drinking it. I went through 6 months of therapy and took the time to rid my life of things... beer ... sweets..soda ... drinking water before surgery. But I remember when I would freak over the scale, and now I say, I still look every day but if I gain, drink more water, go for a walk... get off my butt and get rid of it! what a difference in attitude. Once it starts falling off her she will be so happy

I have a Page Ranking 18 shorts. I promise you I got them last time I weighed 180 and they are really a size 14. I am very comfortably wearing 16's ...........

Can someone explain to me what is going on here? What is Page Ranking? I see that every once in awhile and it drives me nuts.

HAYDEE - Josie wont be back until very late October or early November, I think. You and I can get together if you want! I can do Monday or Friday next week...or if you want to meet a bunch of crazy girls you can come out with us on Wed. We're gonna meet at this great little restaurant, sit on the patio and have wine and italian food! You are more than welcome!

Pamela - I meant to mention to you that I am a Beatles freak! My sister is 7 years older than me and was 13 when they came to America.... you know what THAT means!! OMG that's all she could eat, breathe and sleep for 5 years. She wore out every album and had to buy 2nds many times. She still has all her old original ones...but they are not in good condition 'cause she played the hell out of them!

While we were in Vegas we saw the Cirque de Soleil show "Love" which is a tribute to the Beatles. It was a truly amazing show....wonderful as all Cirque de Soleil shows are, but this one brought up so many emotions and memories for anyone as old as me! LOL I don't know when I've enjoyed any kind of show, concert or performance more than I enjoyed that one. So I bought the soundtrack when I got home and play it whenever i"m in the car. It's cool because it's got some interesting studio versions of the songs we love and they are mixed by George Martin himself.

I also have a Beatles coffee table book that I've been reading when I sit down to eat and the house is quiet. I also just ordered Sgt. Pepper's, The White Album, and Abby Road CD's.

So yeah, i guess you could say I'm a Beatles fan! LOL

I see you were born in the Summer of Love!

Terry - that is very odd, since that is not what I typed, and doesn't even make sense...

well off to get ds, i got laundry, dishes showered and then home to finish up and go to work..

My B'day is February 5!

I *think* I lost 10lbs for the month.

I believe I started at 289lb, not positive though.

Work has been crazy lately, our busy season.. so haven't had as much time to post as I usually do!!

OMG GUYS!!!!

I JUST REALIZED.. I AM ***OFFICIALLY**** LESS THAN 100LBS OVERWEIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

99lbs to go!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Lauraj23 - Good for you with the less than 100 pounds to go. Doesn't it feel great.

I can't wait to get to onderland, only 27 pounds to go. It seems like alot, yet what amount I started with to lose was definatley greater than that, so 27 seems like a walk in the park.

TracyinKS- Have you hit onderland yet? If so how long did it take you?

Well have a great weekend to all you shrinking violets, hope there is less of you (weight wise) all next week.

SMLY: I WISH I was in Onederland!!!!!!!!!! But that is TracyK! :)

Me I'm Tracy in Kansas............ or as Michelle calls me Tracyks (like spart-a-cus)

Oh.. and one more before I go back to work.......

A few of the girls took me to lunch today for my bday.... (only ONE knows I'm banded) So I had corn nuggets ... I KNOW NOT A GOOD CHOICE! but the nachos were NOT going down ..... anyway....... I am in my Levis, and my new BRA anyway.... I got looked at today by a guy.... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRACY IS BACK! Shakeit Shakeit Shakeit :) I busted him and he turned red.............. LOL! That was a good one for the ol ego

Congrats Laura!!!!!

Tracy - you are funny, but what a great feeling that must have been

As for me.... I put the shorts on, still a little snug but I'm wearing them, they give me a little muffin top but they fit and I did not have to lie down to get them on.... YIPEE ... slow and steady

I have decided today... plastic surgeon... here I come