Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Is it any wonder why 'older' women (as opposed to girls) are labeled 'bitches' by men? Look at the crap that we put up with over the years and yet we are expected to remain soft, affectionate and vulnerable...??? It's laughable.

sorry. Told you I was grumpy.

Tracy- Congrats!!!!! Those are the same pants we saw the muffin with right? YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!

I forgot my water bottle today at work- BOO.. Means I have to pay a dollar to get a Water out of the coke machine. I'm wearing one of the new shirts I bought last week, and it's already too big. It's a tunic, so it's not too big of a deal, but its real baggy on the boobs, and I like to show off the boobs! DH woke up groaning and moaning saying his stomach has hurt for weeks, and its getting worse. He pointed to the center of his stomach, so that's not pancreas.. I'm not even sure what guys have there, it's where our uterus is. So I told him to tough it up, we gotta go to work lol. I guess if he keels over in pain I'll send him to the clinic..

Hi ladies!!

How's everyone today? I am able to see light at the end of the tunnel now. We finally finished painting the whole house last night. Today we do touch ups and clean ups. Whew! I've never ever done any type of home improvement project but I find that it is very satisfying when you do a hard job yourself. Our first house was a brand new house so it didn't need a lick of work. This one is a little bit of a fixer upper. We get tile installed this weekend, the hardwoods go in middle of next week and we should be moved in by next weekend!! Then the unpacking begins...ugh...

Terry - sorry you don't feel like your usual fantastic self today. Go yell at someone, it'll make you feel better! We had a good time at Bentwater. No, Juan does not golf, much to the dissapointment of my dad. He would love to have a son in law that loves golf as much as he does. Juan prefers more active sports. He plays basketball, coaches a baseball team and plays for a local soccer league. All we did when we were up there was play in the Water. Boating and swimming. Which is good because I ate like nobody's business.... but lost a pound!

Tracy!!!! Your pants look good!!! I'm so sorry for the mess that you're going through right now. You will get through this just like you are able to overcome all other problems in your life. You and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers.

Janiebug - don't let the hospital get away with this. Take Terry's advise. I can't believe that even with self pay there is still all this that you have to deal with!

Denise - Isn't it weird how different our bodies are? I'm at 253 right now and wearing size 1X tops and size 22 bottoms.

Laura - I shall call you Picky Patty! Boy are you hard to feed.... I'll look through my recipes and see if there is a few you'd like.

Jennifur - I just got around to checking my email today... I'll email you back on our new york plans...

Pamela - My best friend is an elementary school teacher and she was complaining to me how many kiddos she had in her class this year... You teach high school or junior high? How's the second week of school treating you?

Love you all... I've gotta get to work... I'll try to check in later...

Morning everyone....

I am so tired I am a total grump!!!

Jane, maybe I need to call the hospital for you since I am in such a wonderful, get along with everyone, mood!!!! That does not sound at all right, have you discussed the overpay with your insurance. Hell if it was me, and even if they reimbursed the insurance it would set better than them keeping it all!

I never received CS from Manda's Dad. I filed with Child Support Enforcement Division, I needed medical help, my DD was hurting, and was seeing a Dr. for some growth plate issues on her hip. He had insurance available, was making good money---the whole 9 yards, and nothing for support. I gave CSED his home and work addresses, and phone numbers, and his SS#. They grabbed him almost immediately, and he began paying weekly, since he was paid weekly. Well at that time, the money was paid to CSED, and then they paid me....minues $50.00 a month. Yeah right! When it began I did not have a case worker assigned to me, so when he mailed his check in, they just amassed in my file for 8 weeks, until he called to question it. OOoops! So they entered all 8 weeks worth of payments under one payment, then sent him a letter that he was over paid to hold further payments until notification. Then my file was promptly pushed to the back, as the department went through several more directors etc. Eventually I give it up. Everytime I tried to pursue it, the courts had to, by law, recognize he had received the document stating not to pay until notified, from a government agency...and would dismiss it, telling me to contact the dept. I had no case worker, no one was willing to deal with it. It become too much. I had no right to the records with CSED, I had no rights to EX's records, all I had the right to do was raise a child on my own...so I did!

Now fast forward 10 years, I am married to my DH, and I get a letter addressed to me under my former name. It is a check for a whopping $38.65!!! They had held a refund from him, but charged me the $50.00 a month, from the time I had applied with CSED---regardless of the fact, I never received anything! I called, and they told me it was to repay for federal aid given, when I questioned that they told me it was to repay welfare---uh uh I was never on welfare! Oh, so then they open my file, and explain, I signed an agreement, for them to hold the $50.00 a month---so they did. They really work and are concerned for the child!!! Seems they had pulled the EX's license finally, he made a deal, and settled with them was what happen, not a refund---and his child saw none of it. So he was caught, and had to pay---for 1 yep you read it right 1 more month until she was of age!!!

I actually had a judge tell me I was looking for justice in an unjust world!!!

I remember the hassles, and the disbelief that someone would not want to be involved with such a wonderful kid! He too is one who now wants a relationship with her, and she does see him, but mostly only to see the kids---he has several more. She will no longer go to "his" house---he now lives with a former good friend of mine, that Manda grew up seeing as a supportive Aunt. The idiot actually accompanied me to court to try to make him pay---same as I went with her. Now she CHOOSES to live with what she knows is a loser???? Takes one to know one I am guessing!!!

I wish I had big words of encouragement---CS is such a sore subject, DH & I paid, every month it was in her mailbox by the 1st of each month.....the kicker? The kids lived with us 90% of the time, but she told him, she would enforce the custody if we quit paying....so we paid, until the kids could say where they wanted to be. Oh well, we have good kids from it anyway!!!

So last night, DH could not go to sleep. I had no problem. As soon as my head hit the pillow I think I was out. Rick claims he had no idea I went to sleep so fast, and he had other ideas---to make himself sleepy I imagine!!! So I ended up woke up! When I realized I really had only been in bed for like 7 minutes, I wasn't too mad...so ok we were awake for awhile (!), then I was ready to go back to sleep, but he turned on the TV---I absolutely HATE that!!!! I am moving the TV out of the bedroom today. We occasionally will go to bed early just to watch a movie, or catch Jay Leno, whatever, if I am not trying to sleep! But hell no, he left the TV on for an hour and a half. I know how long, because he kept setting the timer for 30 minutes thinking he'd go to sleep. And then he wouldn't so I would get the shut off, and the turn back on---finally the 3rd time I was pissed, I stormed out and off to the guest room, he was apologizing, and saying he would turn it off. To hell with that, if he is willing to turn it off now that I am mad, why bother! By then it is 1:30 in the morning, I woke up again at 3 for who knows why!! Then the alarm went off at 5. GRUMPY!!!! From now on, he wants to watch TV in bed, he can....from the extra bedroom!!!! I want it dark and quiet---so I guess he can watch it in the extra bedroom, with the door closed!!!

He keeps calling...he hates me being mad. All I know is he better just settle in on his side of that king size bed tonight, and SLEEP!! And let me do the same!

Guess I'll take my yawning, whining butt off & get dressed!!!!

Thanks for listening girls!!!

Kat

Tracy--Yeah on the jeans, I know you have been trying for awhile!!! Congrats!!!

I think Terri is right about the insurance, they just hope that people throw up their hands and forget. Right now they are looking into the situation, so we will see what comes of this!

Jane

Oy!! I just had to e-mail one of my professors because some video she wants us to watch DOES NOT WORK. Me and Husband been messin with it, every solution she gave me does not apply. I think their bandwidth is borked.. anyway, I was trying to explain my husband looked into it and I said "My DH blah blah"

LOL She's gonna be like DH??????

Kat & Terry: You guys are so cute when your grumpy! :) Makes me feel better anyway.... (ducking from what ever you are now throwing at the computer)

yes Laura...... SAME JEANS a little over a month ago!

This makes my whole friggen day! Where's Pam with her shaking

boobies! :)

size14side.jpgsize14fitsm.jpg

Well, Kat at LEAST you got sex out of the deal!!! Hope it was good! Oh wait, if it was good you wouldn't be so grouchy!! :) Hell, I haven't had sex for weeks. <insert lightbulb icon here> Hey!! That must be why I am so grouchy! Grrrrrrrrrrr. Snarl.

holy shit Tracy!!!! I thought they looked amazing but just saw the second post with the month difference.. YOU GO GIRL

I am just quickly checking in have 30 mins to shower and get to work. I just bought a new outfit for myinterview tomorrow. 16 pants - the have a little give but not stretchy and a Lg blouse. I am so happy about that. I did squeeze into the 14 but they looked like crapola - and since i'm wearing them tomorrow I needed them to fit.

Anyway... looks like a good day...everyone is doing good at a quick glance, except i got tat Terry was cranky. LOL

Oh no response on the support.... guess that means I won't be getting my $1000 this month... I'm going to freak when it really hits

So Jennifur, does this mean he has no job that they can deduct it from? Maybe I missed you explaining that part..

WOW Tracy! Here's one nanner to hold you 'til Pam checks in -- you deserve her!:

:)

Hang in there, Jen!!!

Ok, my psychological exam back pre-op, told me I would do good to follow up with someone locally to figure out my eating patterns (I eat emotionally, etc.)

I have anxiety in general anyway, so I am afraid to go to people like this.. but I decided, my insurance pays for it, and I pay a lot for insurance, it would be worth checking out!!

Now, I don't know the difference.. who can prescribe meds if I need them? Psychologist or Psychiatrist or ????

I went to someone when I lived in New Mexico, for one session. It was like a homeopathic thing, and I'm cynical. I talked to her, she said I sound depressed and wanted me to come 3x a week for cleansing or some silly thing.

So after someone lets me know, which one is an actual DOCTOR.. then how do you find one that can specialize in eating disorders (of the OVEReating persuasion of course). Do you just call and ask? I'm getting anxious and nervous just thinking about this! I don't want someone judging me for why I eat :)

I just have to vent this..........

I've been on the phone with the neigboring counties Attorney for Child support (the 2 cases I referred to yesterday) ANYWAY after a chain of phone calls I found out that he currently has NO current warrants in their county.. WHY you ask........ because two weeks ago he paid each of his cases $21 and $25 so that one COULDN'T be issued!

My lawyer won't see me til tomorrow so I just called the judges scheduler and she told me how to request a continuance and who to fax it too....... so I typed up a nice little letter explaining why I needed it and faxed it right off.... now I'm just waiting for a call back with a new date..................

Thanks for the shaking bananna's Michelle!

Good Luck tomorrow Jennifur!

Good LUCK TONIGHT :) Terry!

Ok I did some googling, found a psychiatrist center near my house (I think my sister use to go there)..

After a lengthy phone call, I'm now in their system, but they can't take any new patients until Oct. 29!!!! That's WAY far away, gah.

Can't believe a psychiatric place makes patients wait that long, obviously we call cause we need some help.

Oh well..