Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Good Morning!

I slept in, now we are deciding what to do with our day. Not sure if it will involve wood cutting afterall, Rick's neck is hurting. He has degenerative bone disease, in his neck, from an old whiplash injury. Not sure the chainsaw would be the ideal for him!

Terry---we will be here to hear you vent your fears, angers and concerns, and to help you be strong against the cigarettes! Heck if nothing else, it will be good---you can tell the judge, you even quit smoking in the possibility the children would be living full time with you again!!! My friend Becky who we ride with and go out with all the time, she quit a month ago, and for some reason this weekend was hard on her. Maybe because so many at rallies smoke? She was a bit on the grumpy side (which is a joke, she is never a bit of anything---it is balls to the wall!!!), and really wanted to smoke, but made it through without! You will too!!! You made it through the worst of it---and the lack of weight gain is TOTALLY impressive!!!! I could not say that!!!

Laura, good luck on your trip. Does your DH agree to the fact that his drinking too much is an issue? I suggest a well placed video camera should he ever do it again, and counceling to follow. It isn't a good sign, of the anger inside his head in my thinking---maybe the video games allow him to be the bad guy???? Just grasping at ideas here!!!!

TracyK---think there is a baby boy in your future? One without the tears? Dreams ironically really wake us up sometimes!

Pamela, I responded to another thread, that some of our Violets also responded on, in which I went into detail of my disasterous 2nd marriage. Usually I avoid the subject of him, and the horrors he brought into my life. I will say he has made me aappreciate the lull in real life. I can look around on a lazy stay at home day, and appreciate the calm...even all these years later.

I can honestly say my biggest fear in life is his release from prison, but I try not to dwell on that thought often. So far my understanding is that he is far from a perfect prisoner, and has cost himself more time, and a loss of parole option at least once in the past, and I have never been notified since. He has outstanding warrants in my town. So local law enforcement will again be notified of his possible release date so he can clear them up, and serve any local time. Our former police chief assured me he would never bring him back here, he would drop the charges first, as opposed to bringing him right into my backyard, which he had "decorated" leading to some of the local warrants, others though include battery on a Police officer, and our new COP, is not willing to discuss it with me. So.....life goes on with me a a little in the dark. Parole board has to notify me....they say.....we hope!

Well, I am going to get my house picked up a bit while we decide what we are doing.

Will check in later girlies----and Pamela, you and Susanne can come to my house any old time!!! Cannot guarantee dream quality service....but will do my BEST!!!

And Terry---want to live in CO huh? Any where particular? I am only 11 miles from the Durango area border----feel free to use my place to check out your dream locale!!!

TTYL!

Kat

Kat-no baby boy in the plans. My DH has 2 kids from his previous marriage and my dd was more than I ever dreamed of. So, my DH got "fixed". I would not have been sad about having another one. I was sick every day when i was pregnant. Morning (noon and night) sickness for all 9 months....here is the funny part, I loved every minute of it. I loved everything about being pregnant. I guess it is because I knew it she was a complete gift from God. If I were to get pregnant now I sure would have ALOT of explaining to do to my dh....lol

Terri-sounds like you have a rocky road ahead of you. Keep us posted and know that we are thinking of you!

So, Pamela...do you know who on the power of veto yet? :eek:

Hey Violets~

Terry~ We are always here for you. You have been a constant in our lives for a while...:eek:, stay strong!

TracyK~ Yes I know!! I found out yesterday and thought of you:D. Should be good tomorrow. I am sad the show is almost over!

Ok, did homework all morning. Gonna chill!!! First day of school is tomorrow:cry.

ttfn

xoxox

TracyK~ Let me know if you really wanna know, I don't want to spoil it if you were joking.

I've had a great afternoon. I watched a kick ass tennis match between Haas and Blake; Haas won...and now my hot hot boyfriend Justin Timberlake is in concert on HBO!!!!! Holy crapola, this is my lucky day. Something about that boy makes me think naughty naughty thoughts. Can you say Mrs. Robinson????

Have a great night!

TracyK~ Let me know if you really wanna know, I don't want to spoil it if you were joking.

I've had a great afternoon. I watched a kick ass tennis match between Haas and Blake; Haas won...and now my hot hot boyfriend Justin Timberlake is in concert on HBO!!!!! Holy crapola, this is my lucky day. Something about that boy makes me think naughty naughty thoughts. Can you say Mrs. Robinson????

Have a great night!

Oh yes, he's pretty damn hot!!!! YUM YUM!!! I like him and for some odd reason I LOVE Dane Cook! YUMMY!!!! Something about the way he struts across stage when he's doing stand-up...*drool* :faint:

Well ladies, just wanted to say goooooooooooooooooood night. today is the last day of my self destruct. I AM WASTED!!!!! had 2 margaritas, 1 at home I made, and then went to the bar at the bottom of the hill and had 1 drink with 3 shots of tequila, and I'm still typing. Tomorrow is the start of shake day and going back to the gym but first.............. i am goin to literally pass out, talk to you all tomorrow. hope you all had a great holiday and were better than i was

did i mention how wasted i am......... not good... had extra tequila in 1 drink so i didn't have to many calories in the mix. that is sadd

I don't want to talk about calories this weekend...Labor Day weekend and I went camping with my hubby...I was BAD....My doc says I don't need a fill - why can I eat anything and everything??? :eek:

Pamela-I know wh got it (POV) and am prety sure she did not use it cause that would be stupid if she did....thanks anyway! I kinda hope Jessica leaves...we'll see.

Good morning violets-well all good things must end...so bak to work it is!!! Yuck :)

On the upside, it will be a short work week.

Everyone have a good one!!

Morning Violets~

First day of school!!! Shit! 182 days to go...just kidding...I really love my job, but this is NOT my favorite day of the year (more partial to June). The school board is going to decide if we are going to Year Round for next year. I've done that too. Kinda cool...every 3 months, you get a month off!!! Can't really complain.

Have a great day everyone. I am still on soft foods and soooo bruised from my fill on Friday.

xoxoxo

Morning violets

sorry about my obnoxious post last night. I was feeling great. LOL

up and going to the gym... tomorrow is the first day of school here... YIPEE. the house to myself

Morning!!

Busy, busy day at work today...but the rest of the week is going to be a BREEZE.

188.8 today :) Had Chinese last night and it does it to me every single time.

I'll check in later when I need a break. XOXO!

Checking in.........

had a great weekend at the rally... but as soon as I got home and checked my mail.. I've been in the dumper.

Short story..... son's bio is resurfacing. Got a letter over the weekend from my lawyer with a copy of a court order....... seeing my lawyer later this week...... (he has 4 kids, none of which he sees.. why us?) pain in the ass, deadbeat ass, imature, no job, no residence.... etc....

I want to eat, but can't (due to stress I'm sure).......... busy day at work.. gotta go.