Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Kat: You guessed it... marriage license and appointment with the judge on a Wednesday..... that's it... not even my little guy cause he would spill the beans! :rolleyes: and no.. DF has made it clear.. HE WANTS the WEDDING!!!!!!! (I already DID the big, Church/White Petticoat Dress wedding back in 1988) He was married under a tree.... in 1990....... The wedding in March is for him and the boys................. we are still talking about it..... we havent' applied for the License yet.

Thanks Haydee! I know I said it before.. but damn I love your picture being right there... feels like I'm talking to you.

Ok talk about getting stuck....

So I ate my hard boiled egg for Breakfast this morning, and then mid-morning I usually have a piece of fruit.< /p>

Well this morning a gal that I had interviewed for one of our nurse consultant positions (and turned us down when we offered her the job :rolleyes:) brought me by a gift of Trader Joe's coffee, Rasberry/chocolate stix (I put those where the staff can devour them before I do), and a bag full of almonds (which I kept). So I'm sitting here and decide to eat a half of a handful of the almonds - about 10 almonds and I start sliming!!! I chewed them well too...serves me right.

On a good note, I'm at 219.4 this morning and I go in for my fill on Tuesday. I'm really excited to get more restriction again. I'm hoping to be under 210 by the end of September!!! :clap2:

By the way, does anyone know a nurse who wants to relocate to California? I'm down 3 nurses and it's killinggggggg meeeeeeeee....I'm so tired of working 12 hours a day to keep up... :help:

Denise: You are doing SOOOOOOOOOOOO great! I have decided that I'm getting a fill on Monday..

My cottage cheese did not hold me at all and I ended up eating lunch at 11:00 a.m. and my stomach is already growling! Time to get my Water now that I think of it.

On a funny note............ my son and my youngest dss have started eating things like spaghetti and sloppy joes like me (sauce and crackers) it is hillarious that they are forgoing the Pasta and Buns because they think mine looks better! :rolleyes: BTW: crackers are becoming my vise!

TGIF!

I feel like getting my hair cut/colored, brows professionly waxed.... and I'm wearing a dress WITH hose................. What the hell is coming over me??????

I feel like getting my hair cut/colored, brows professionly waxed.... and I'm wearing a dress WITH hose................. What the hell is coming over me??????
It's funny that you mention that because someone just commented on me this morning...lately I've felt like doing things for myself. I've gotten my hair cut and highlighted, I've gotten my brows waxed, painting my toenails, etc. I think it's because I finally am starting to feel good about myself again and believe me it doesn't go unnoticed!!! Apparently everyone I work with and my staff have all be saying how great I look! I'll tell you what, it makes me feel good and keeps me motivated! :whoo:

I'm dying my hair back to dark brown tonight.. and I got all those girlie shirts in 18/20.. I even put make up on for the first time in years (except wedding, but someone else did that) yesterday.

I think it has to do with the girl at work saying I was being girlie :rolleyes:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DENISE!!!!

Love the new Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kiss2::clap2::)

Thank you Tracy!!! I need to take one a little closer so you can actually see my face....everyone else is showing their pearly whites, it's my turn! hehe :rolleyes:

Are you going to do pictures on Sunday seeing it will be the 26th?? If I'm not being lazy that day I will. :lol:

Tracy- How come your ticker isn't updated with Aug. 15th pic????? :rolleyes:

and I'm HOPING to post a pic of me next week with buttoned Levis........ but I don't know........... I tried them last week with a gut sucker and I still couldn't get them together :rolleyes:

Come on Levi's! Suck it in, suck it in!!

:rolleyes:

I took my monthly pics the other day, the biggest difference I am seeing like I said when I was tryin on clothes, is my back. When I get home from work, I'll post my before & after of my back for you guys.. it's amazing, I'm gettin a figure.. who knew.