Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Ok, Blabbermouth has one more thing to say (today)....:) .... I don't want any stinkin' money for the bracelets! They are my gift to my sweet violet sisters! The cost is miniscule compared to all I've spent on beads this year!!! LOL Just send me your addresses...it's my pleasure.

Ok, Blabbermouth has one more thing to say (today)....:) .... I don't want any stinkin' money for the bracelets! They are my gift to my sweet violet sisters! The cost is miniscule compared to all I've spent on beads this year!!! LOL Just send me your addresses...it's my pleasure.

Oops, I just pm'd you that I'd pay for it! Thank you so much for your generosity and work on them!!

Ok Violets~

Terry...you rock! xoxoxo

Everyone have a great safe week. Don't lose any weight w/o me...just kidding. I love you all and will miss you bunches!

peaceout

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Thanks SO much Terri (aka blabbermouth)!! :)

Happy Friday everyone!! Have a wonderful day and remember WWJD?!

Thank you Terry! What a wonderful gift you are to us Shrinking Violets!

Denise - I did as well (PM'd Terry) and yes she is termendous!

Pamela - have FUN! I won't lose without ya! remaining steady 261-265 range.

Have a great weekend all -- I will be away also this weekend!

Gina

Morning all

you guys are so funny, but so sweet. Next week when I can breathe I am going to meet me an old friend who is a travel agent.

I have an interview at 10:30 but I'm going to leave at 9:45. I want to be early, I don't have anything to wear - not a thing fits me! well nothing work related. I have been wearing my pooh boxers to work at night. It is so hot. I have oven duty on Saturday night, so I am counting that as a cardio workout. you can not even imagine how hot it is in there. it has been mid 90's here with 100% humidity then have 4 500degree ovens in your face. WHY AM I NOT LOOSING ANYTHING?????lol plus I'm not that tall so I am constantly on my toes trying to reach the counters, boxes and top ovens.

Anyway, blbahblah blah. I hope you all have a good morning, if this is my job I guess I'll get it... if not. .. i feel like now is a good time for me.

Good Morning, Violets!!

Whew.. it got chilly last night. Went from 93 during the day to 58 right now. I'm enjoying my cottage cheese and blueberries right now. I don't feel my restriction so much until I try and eat watermelon. Then it kind of sticks in my throat. Other than that I can eat like before, just not hungry inbetween which is a good thing.

I did my 30 min. in the pool with my weights and jogging and then did 45 min.. on my bike so I gave myself credit for 2 30 min. workouts! I'll hit Curves today plus try and get in the pool this morning if it didn't cool down too much last night.

I got my new angel charm and a special one for -50 yesterday. And the lady said they are coming out with a gold angel charm in November so I have my "I've reached my goal weight" charm all picked out!!

Pamela.. have a GREAT vacation!!!

Jennifur... good luck on the interview!!! My theory has always been. If it's meant to be, it WILL be!! Hang in there. Your perfect job is out there waiting for you. I feel for you in that awful heat. I'd be dead at the end of the day if I had to do that.... literally!!!!

Everyone have a great day and remember.. WWJD??!!

Grd murrnng viletchz -- oh, sorry my mouth was full of cottage cheese and raspberries! :)

Work is really getting in the way of my personal life today. I've got several matters to take care of today and a pile of work 10" tall in front of me. I swear, it's either feast or famine at my desk! But of course, I had to stop in here first thing...THEN I can start my day!

My official weigh in was this morning (the one I record for the week) and I'm still at 190. Kinda frustrating, but it's OK. One thing about charting is I can see the pattern emerge. 2-3 weeks at the same weight, up a week, then drop a couple of pounds. Since I started at the gym I've lost 13# in 14 weeks...so that's right on target and I'm happy with that. Here's the graphic... sometimes it's helpful to see that it doesn't happen in a straight line.

post-213702-13813135321175_thumb.gif

LOL!! Terry you are a hoot! I pm'd you my address.. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I exercised again today even though I wanted to sleep in! I didn't do the tread mill today because I stepped off it wrong yesterday and pulled something.. so my foot hurts but I still exercised on the machines.

I'm having a morning.......... tonight is major housecleaning night as we are having company tomorrow.......

Have a great day!

WWJD?

I had another.. opposite of NSV.

This month I've been tracking my calories, staying between 1,100-1,900.

I know I feel restriction. I threw scale away so don't know the weight. Haven't taken my measurements since June 6.

So, since I'm anxious, I know I've lost weight, I can feel it.. I took my measurements last night.

Not a single inch has changed since June 6. :rain::think :) :faint:

How is this even possible?

That's weird, Laura... I have no answer for you, but just encouragement! I'm eager to see what the scale says for you on Monday!!

Thank you, Terry (I offered her $, too... what was I thinking???) :)

Good luck, Jen!!

Just got my hair cut & highlighted & eyebrows waxed... now if I only had a life where someone would see it! lol! Maybe I'll take a pic & post it for you all (or send it to Tracy to post for me...... purty please... w/brown sugar splenda & blueberries on top?)

Laura

Stay strong, I am convinced that slow and steady is good, our bodies are adjusting to all that crazyness. I tell myself that every day.

I had to go take measurements. I only lost 4 inches total since june but I am very please because I have lost 41inches in total So if i have to catch up that is ok, better than sagging all over like if we had bypass.. remember that ladies. it is a head trip and i'm convinced of that too.

anyway, I'm going to have a little lunch and take a nap, I am so tired and it is so hot here, it rained a little and I think it made the humidity worse.

You just reminded me it's time to wax my eyebrows (I've been trying to groom them in the morning, they're getting whacky).

Just made an appointment. That'll make me feel better.

Also, I play texas hold-em poker.. me and my dad, it was a 'family thing' we did for years.. Since I was old enough at 21 to go to the real tournaments, he takes me along with him to the WSOP and WPT.. Since it's illegal in Alabama, for the past year I've only been able to play online at Party Poker.. and frankly, I hate online poker.. the people are different, harder to read people, etc..

So anyway, there's a tournament coming up in MS for the WPT end of August/beginning of Sept, and my dad said he wants me to get back into the swing with him.. He played in the WSOP in Vegas while I was on my honeymoon there.. We're going next month to do the WPT though. I'm excited, since I havent' been able to play in a real tournament in a while.

My first 'tournament' I played was when me and DH went to Vegas for my 21st birthday. Was my first time being able to play legally with the big dogs. It was a $45 buy in.. we both played (he's not horrible, but he's not very good.. he likes to play though)... He was out in the first 30 minutes.. I made it to the final table, 2nd cheap leader. I did something stupid.. went all in against the ONLY PERSON WHO COULD KNOCK ME OUT (the chip leader). He had pocket A's.. the rest is history. But I ended up winning 3,000 and we paid 90 total to play.. so that was neat :)

One of those 'things to do before I die', is to make it to a final table in WSOP or WPT. It may be a stretch, but it's fun to try! Since I've been busy and aloof, I haven't made plans for being in any more tournaments.. now that my dad signed me up, I'm excited again.

Yikes.. we must all have the eyebrow vibe. I got mine waxed yesterday when I got my hair cut and colored. I'm a blonde, blonde now. We call it "screaming blonde". It's not blonde enough unless I'm screamin'!! I got lots of compliments at the beauty shop and all those nsv's sure feel good.

One question.... does swatting fruit flies in the kitchen count for a cardio workout??? arghhhhhhhhh they are bad right now. I don't have a clue why! I've not had them for years and years.. ever since I left some potatoes in the pantry and they ummmmmmm rotted.

Hmmmmmmmmmm think I'll take a look in the pantry and see what I can find.

It's a little cooler here today so I'm going to paint the deck railings. I just finished my tuna fish and watermelon for lunch. I'm good to go until we go out tonight to have dinner with friends. We got our Alaska cruise documents in the mail the other day so we're going to go over them and see what excursions we want to do.

I'll be headed to Curves at 3 so DD can weigh me and take my measurements.

Laura.... are you exercising?? That's the only thing that will reduce the inches on me and help with the weight loss. I try and do some exercise for 30 min. each day. I'm guessing poker is right up there with fruit fly swatting as far as exercise goes.. :)

That's weird, Laura... I have no answer for you, but just encouragement! I'm eager to see what the scale says for you on Monday!!

Thank you, Terry (I offered her $, too... what was I thinking???) :)

Good luck, Jen!!

Just got my hair cut & highlighted & eyebrows waxed... now if I only had a life where someone would see it! lol! Maybe I'll take a pic & post it for you all (or send it to Tracy to post for me...... purty please... w/brown sugar splenda & blueberries on top?)

Send IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you still have my email?