Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

I am sooooooo full. but I just made a 400cal Breakfast and ate almost all of it.

2scram eggs with zuccine and onion

1/4 cup 2% cheese

1tsp olive oil & garlic in pan

2 turkey breakfast sausage

1 sm pita for

3 400 cal meals should put me at 1200 cals a day plus 1 fruit and my icecream (90) cals - so i'll be 13-1400 cals. we will see if it makes a difference

OK.. so I just sent the pic last night to my familia...

I wrote this:

I push mowed my ENTIRE yard last night!!!!!!!!!!!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Then I took this pic after I cooled down…<o:p></o:p>

I can definitely tell my face is getting thinner…<o:p></o:p>

(the thinner my face the more pointy my nose is)<o:p></o:p>

<I class=inlineimg title="" alt="" border="0" embarrassed.gif? smilies images www.LapBandTalk.com http: ns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:o

<O:p>She immediately emailed this:</O:p>

I would say you also look pooped. With out your smile you don’t look like Tracy

<O:p<I Tracy. like look don’t you smile your out With pooped. also say would> Would it kill her to give me a compliment???? Geesh!</O:p

</I></I>

OMG Tracy - I saw the pic when you posted it but seeing it in your progress in your signature... holy shhhhhhhhhhhhh!t. what an amazing difference. Be proud of yourself! Moms! LOL

Sorry, I hit send before I finished. My dad said the same thing almost when I sent my pics, He knows how I feel about camera's so he said I'm so proud of you but would it kill you to smile.

what can you do?

Good Morning Everyone! I slept like a log last night ... felt great.

Good Morning everyone! Thanks for all the kind comments on my pic...

Terry: I got up and went to the gym this morning!

Did you think of me???? :eyebrows: GOOD!!:whip: (and WAY TO GO on that weight loss, girlfriend!! Way to go!!! :) )

<O:p>She immediately emailed this:</O:p>

I would say you also look pooped. With out your smile you don’t look like Tracy

<O:pWould it kill her to give me a compliment???? Geesh!

YIKES!! Is she always like that? :)

Michelle - OR......you could just blow it all off and make it a ME Day. I vote for that.

Kat - I'll try to see the Dr. on Thursday. It's real busy at my office now and he's almost a 2 hour round trip. I'm not worried about the mark, I just want to know what it IS!!! So glad to hear about Kinsey. How is DD now?

Just an interesting tidbit, at our family cookout Sunday my sister brought a picture from me last summer. I'm wearing a tube top in all my glory, I am SO fat.. and my face is SO wide.. it's weird. So we all looked at it, and no one notices my weight loss since they see me every day.. so after looking at it, everyone was like WOW.. you really have lost weight! Pff.. so like I'd been lying, my mom goes "I was wondering if you'd really lost that much weight, but I can definitely tell from this picture".

Hah.. then I burned the picture LOL!

Oh also, I know I've lost more weight lately.. we walked miles and miles everyday in Vegas and I was unable to eat most of the time since I got sick that one day I was anti-meat for the whole trip.. and the room service (Which is all we ate), had very little that appealed to me. I'd have a bite or two of fruit, or a cheese and cracker. Today I'm wearing some jeans, I haven't fit into in years, and about 3 weeks ago I was able to put them on, they were tight, but livable. Today I put them on, and they're not tight at all!! So.. I know I've lost weight since my last fill, I still need more fill, and my next appt. is Aug 6... but I also threw away my scales before we left for our wedding because it pissed me off LOL. So now it'll be a surprise to see what I weigh on Aug 6!

Just popping in again when I should be editing (trust me, Terry, if I could take a "me" day, I would, but that's what got me into this mess, so... I'll just defer it a bit!)...

Jenn... keep posting your 400 cal menus so we can see what you're eating. I love seeing people's menus. I'm weird that way.

Yay Laura on the NSVs!

Sorry I must've sounded like your mom, Tracy, re: the smiling...

Back to work!

Laura - that feels amazing when people actually see the hard truth... before and after. Keep up the great work!!!!:clap2:

I was talking to my insane mom yesterday and told her my mini skirt story, i swear it was the only non-skort in the entire place and it fit me!, anyway... she is crazy and says to me so very excited .. that is just f'n amazing!!! she is so funny when she drops the F bomb. My sister told her that she was not even going to recognize me. I said that might be getting a bit carried away but I'll take it as a compliment!

so I'm very tired and cranky, just went to the store to get drum sticks and rice to make chicken & rice in the crock pot for my dad & kids tonight and I left the bag of rice at the store, so something quick & simple has now turned into 2 trips to the market and a PIA. I'm going to take a little nap before I have to go to work tonight.

Just popping in again when I should be editing (trust me, Terry, if I could take a "me" day, I would, but that's what got me into this mess, so... I'll just defer it a bit!)...

Jenn... keep posting your 400 cal menus so we can see what you're eating. I love seeing people's menus. I'm weird that way.

Yay Laura on the NSVs!

Sorry I must've sounded like your mom, Tracy, re: the smiling...

Back to work!

Ok here is lunch and dinner and grand total. I have to bring dinner to work with me

lunch

3oz tuna

1tbs sour cream/mayo mix

1/2 cup lettuce

1 serving (15) sun chips

Total cal - 295 20g Protein

Dinner

4.5oz chicken breast (canned)

mayo/sour cream mix

1 cup lettuce

1oz provo chees

total calories - 310 protein 27g

when I get home I will have

1/2 cup no sugar added ice cream

110 cal 7g protein

total cals 1110 total protein 78g total Fiber approx 7g

Thanks, Jenn! As I said, I love reading what others are eating... the combos, the nutritional values, etc... it's weird, but it's me! Thanks!

I am the same way too,

that is the healthiest way I can add carbs, rice for me is too sticky and I had issues with it, bread...

the pita was perfect - I would have never thought of that if my bread was in stock LOL ( I was going to make multi grain croutons from fresh bread)

Last one I swear.

I think I was only getting about 700-900 cals in before, that is definately not enough for your body to lose, can you say starvation mode?

This is what my food will look like today:

Bkfst: 4% cottage cheese, raspberries w/ Splenda: 153 cals, 17g Protein

Lunch: Wasa Multi-Grain Crispbread w/ 2 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter: 235 cals, 18g protein

Mid-afternoon snack: Boost Glucose Control Drink: 190 cals, 17g protein

Dinner: 3 italian style meatballs, marinara sauce & parmesan, spring mix salad w/ oil & vinegar 565 calories, 28g protein

Total calories: 1143

carbs: 67g

fiber 17g

protein: 80g

Exercise will be cycle + elliptical for about 300 calories. Net calories for the day should be around 892. (You think I'd be a rail by now!!)

I feel better and lose steadier when I stay at around 1200 calories. On days that I go under I find that I get cranky, am tired and the scale doesn't budge!