Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Oh my goodness, girls... we were on the 2nd page! I've never seen us off the 1st before! Where is everyone? Off being busy in RL??? That just won't do! Maybe we're all exercising!? Or chewing slowly!? Well, here's a bump, which I really think is the first one for this thread ever!

:faint:

Busy day at work today! LOL!

Had by nanner this morning for b'fast, drinkin my Water with Fiber in it, and took my Protein test tube.. num num..really hungry right now, holding out till 4 so me and fiance can go to dinner and I can get a GOOD MEAL WITH NOT A LOT OF FAT OR SUGAR :)

back from Permland! LOOKS GOOD, except she curled it with a curling Iron and then I looked like a fat babara walters! (70's version) so I went home and stuck my head in the shower to scrunch it back! LOL

I am happy with the softness and the size of curls............ yes, yes, I will take a pic and post.... :)

Have a great rest of the day.

OH I had lunch at Popeyes chicken.........

1 Thigh

1 side of Green Beans

1/2 of a diet pepsi (that I brought back to work with me)

I am starting to get hungry now 2.5 hours later.

Hello everyone

first of all

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERRY!!!!!!!

Job interview went great, this is perfect, I know, they are all perfect but I will be sad if I don't get it, the owners are so wonderful and they loved me from the second I walked in the door. Good pay, and did I mention I loved them.

Keep your fingers crossed, I'll know for sure next week

Wow! So much to catch up from just this morning!! Chatty bunch of folks in here...I love it!

Terri-Happy b-day violet sister...have a great day tomorrow with your friends and congrats on the scale movement!

Tracy-I am scared to death to get a perm...you have more guts than I do. Even with a loose perm I end up looking like a cabbage patch doll...can't wait to see the pic! I am glad that you are happy with it!

Jenn-prayers are coming your way about the job...good luck!

mdrai-make sure to put on your list to get enough fiber...stay regular on your BMs...very important, for me anyway!! :)

Judy-have a great time seeing your friends again and congrats on your weight loss too!!

Pam-I do not think there are any rules about "PWI" (posting while intoxicated)

So, the chiro popped me but I am still in agony. I go back Friday, but it won't be soon enough for me!!

Everyone have a great evening and I will check back later!!

Happy birthday Terri!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Tracy--

I have actually 6cc's in my band! She gave me 3 cc's each time. I am very tight and restricted. There is NO WAY I can eat too much. Lost 10 pounds last week with this new restriction, but now for the past few days the scale hasn't moved. I shouldn't be checking every day anyways!!

I am a hairdresser, been doing it for over 20 years, perms are not as scary as they used to be! Although every time I say I want a perm they all say no! But, I really think that the super straight hair is coming to an end and we are going to be looking at more body and or curls.

Have a good day!!

Jane

Had a lovely visit with my friend today. DH said I look thinner than her. Bless his heart.. he knows which side his broth is buttered on!!

We leave tomorrow for our denomination's annual meeting and won't be back until late Saturday night. DH and I will be sharing meals at the meeting. Should be interesting!! Everyone take care, have a good weekend and remember to follow those bandster rules!! See ya Sunday!!

Night everyone

I hope you all have a good night

Tracy - can't wait to see your perm. You guys crack me up... I don't remember who said it, but I won't make that mistake ever again either! LOL I have wavy hair, ringlets in some places so I thought I would get a spiral to get them all uniform ... .BAD MOVE My long hair was curled so tight it was up to mid neck and never went away.

Whenever i get in a curly hair mood, I get out my hot curlers and it quickly reminds me how my hair takes to curls.

my poor daughter has my hair, even more so since she got her period a couple months ago. she loves it, but that won't last long when she can't do anything with that mess.

Had a lovely visit with my friend today. DH said I look thinner than her. Bless his heart.. he knows which side his broth is buttered on!!
LOL! Took me a minute to get that one, Judy!! I thought it was a typo at first. You are so funny. You must be a hoot to sit around the dinner table with!!

THANKS TO ALL MY VIOLET SISTAS for the birthday wishes!! It was a strange (read: uneventful) birthday...funny how they do that as you get older. I was busy getting ready for my trip and DH had an important business dinner so I gave him a hall pass. I ended up eating scrambled eggs for dinner then going to the gym 'til 8:30! My DH made up for it though by giving me 2 pieces of gorgeous Brighton luggage!!! Combo Mothers Day/Birthday/

Anniversary gift. I just LOVE it! We're planning a trip to the Marriott Las Vegas Resort in September (anyone been to that resort?), too. We go once a year to Vegas...wish we could go more, we love it there. This year we're going to hang by the pool more rather than do all the shopping and walking so no need to be on the strip. I can't WAIT!!!

Janie - 10# in ONE WEEK??? Oh, what I would give!!

Jenn - I do hope you hear something soon about the job. When are they going to make a decision? Maybe by Friday?? Fingers crossed, big time!!

Love to you all!! Have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday!

Terry

glad you had a great day! I won't hear until next week, but cross them, I love these people, and it is where I would be happiest working.

I am off to meet my friend for Breakfast, so want some eggs, and then to Walmart to get some storage totes and then the gym... then back home by noon to clean and mow the lawn before I have to go to my bartending class tonight, tomorrow and sat work and I'm taking my kids to six flags for father's day - we have a ton of free passes.

I'll check in later, busy week.. or 2

Does anyone have any problems with the area around their port being sore? My muscle is soooooooooo tender....and I have Zumba tonight!

Down 1 more pound! 233.2!!! YIPEEEE!!!! I'm loving this band!

I'm late for a meeting but I had to stop in and say that I've had a WIERD morning.......

Exhusbands, Ex Husbands uncle emails, Boyscouts with exwives, new husbands, and marriage breakers troop leaders, gym at 4:37a.m. and earlybird YOGA and now meetings with nuns!

ohhhhhhboyyyyyy

Hey guys!

I just called my surgeon's office to schedule another fill. They had me for August sometime if everything's going fine.. well I don't feel more restriction, so I called and they said they could get me in July 2.. 5 days before my wedding! LOL So July 2nd I'm gettin my 2nd fill.

Now, I always felt jealous of people who could e-mail their surgeons and office staff.. but I just noticed TODAY that my surgeon now has posted, everyone in his office's e-mail..so I can e-mail them! I was going to e-mail and ask him if he has pics from when the surgery was being done (like Tracy has), and say thanks again, etc.. then I thought... I shouldn't bug him with silly stuff.. So all this time I wished I had an e-mail for them, and now I have it and I'm too scared to write anything!! DOH!

I started PMSing *AGAIN* yesterday.. I swear.. this stuff needs to start regulatin me again.. now I know, being off b/c for just 2 damn weeks throws my system all to hell. I normally don't have my period, I take my non-sugar b/c pills back-to-back (under instruction of my gyno).. and so I haven't had periods in years.. now from 2 weeks of no pills, even though I'm takin them every day now and doing the back-to-back... I'm bleeding every other week!!

Very frustrating, and I noticed it moved the scale in a bad direction. Grrs.

I'm having apple juice and a naner for b'fast..

I am debating doing Atkins diet just till my wedding.. I know Atkins makes me lose weight super quick.. I just don't feel like I could commit to it right now.. no fruit.. bah.

adorable- interestingly enough..I do have port soreness lately.. Well, maybe it's just healign stomach from the first fill last week.. port has never really bothered me, but lately I feel like I've been doing too much to my stomach.. like how it felt right after surgery when you bend down. I kind of just ignore it and go about what I'm doing.. can't stop packing and cleaning right now!