Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

(((Pamela))) - I'm so sorry, Honey. Life can be so hard at times. I am glad you have your partner to help you through this. Those 8 years with your mom must have been terribly lonely and exhausting. :)

SARA - You'll do just fine, but I'll send lots of good energy your way just in case!! xxoxox

Yea! SARA:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: You can do this!!! BIG SUPPORT VIBES COMING YOUR WAY!!

Kity..I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. No matter how long we have them it still hurts to loose them. Hugs..for the time ahead.

TRACY!!! Where are you, girl?? You're required to check in here each and every day. You know that, don't you????????

Pamela,

I am so sorry. I can just say that I/we will be here for you. I still have both of my parents so I can't even imagine how hard it is. I do have a very small family so that part I understand. It is basically me and my sister and our kids. My mom is moving back from AZ soon which will be so nice.

I have my dad and his family, but until recently, he is consumed with his wife's family, and I don't feel part of that. I love my dad's family but they all live down south and I lost touch with most of them. We went to my aunts funeral in Feb and it was like a family reunion. I miss that so much so I'm trying to organize a "stroman" family reunion next year. They have a "fraiser" reunion this year - who is everyone, but we want to do one with our immediate cousins.

Anyway - Hugs and say the word if you need anything.

I need to go back and catch up on all the posts

Well we are back from our Adults only weekend at Branson!

<O:p</O:p

We had a great time, and the camper did great too. It was so nice to wake up to the whipporwhils and fresh coffee and NO kids wanting Cereal or fighting! aHHH Heaven! We left the camper down at <ST1:p<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:PlaceName w:st=Treasure</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType w:st="on">Lake</st1:PlaceType></ST1:place since we are going back in June. <O:p></O:p>

I did ok with my band…. I ate what I wanted just WAY smaller portions. I am up two pounds because my calories were more than what I had been eating at first, but I now have 3 pairs of jeans that I can get into again…. So I am losing inches……And soon those 16’s will be baggy! I get my first fill JUNE 4<SUP>th</SUP> ……………. But I have found a food that I can not tolerate and it is BEANS.<O:p</O:p

I had bbq baked Beans yesterday at moms and I got really sick. I also ate too fast which didn’t help……… Sometimes I forget that I have a band inside me and its times like that when I’m reminded in a harsh way…….<O:p</O:p

Tracy

So nice to see you back and had a wonderful time. That is fantastic clothes are getting bigger! I am cleared to go to the gym today so i'm going to bring my son to the sitter and stop on my way home to finish some homework. It is all due Wed!

I am feeling like i'm sagging big time and so glad i can work on that problem, man am i going to need plastic surgery! LOL

Pamela! Oh man.. sorry to hear about your dad.. that really really sux!

Laura: I too had some phentermine but I'm now out... I don't know if my doc will perscribe them or not. They do help with the hunger, and I may have to ask.. because I have absolutely no restriction left and I ate a lot. I did stay away from bread but I had buffets all weekend... I only at one plate which is about 2-3 less than before band, but my calories still had to be sky high. I did not stay low carb... however I did walk a lot and yesterday I did move gravel and worked in my flowers.. (I can really feel it today on my inner thighs) I was able to zip a pair of size 16 levis that are old as the hills.. (before the midrise boot cuts were in style) these are jeans that I could not button and zip two weeks ago....

Judy: LOOK at you 204!!!!

Crud.. I 've got to answer the phone.. back later!

Can you put me in for an April bandster? I was banded on April 23rd in Monterrey Mexico. I started at 332lb and am now at 317.6lb.

Cathy

Welcome Cathy!! You definitely fit the criteria for an April 2007 Shrink'n Violet! congrats on the weight loss so far!!!:clap2:

Wow~ I knew my Violets would be great cheerleaders. Thank you EVERYONE. I am a mess today. I cried myself to sleep, and in the shower, so needless to say, my eyes are swollen nearly shut. I am not wearing makeup and my students are looking at me funny. I really just want the day to end, I am already exhausted, and it is just after 8am. Thanks for your kind words.

Sorry for all your bad news Pam :)

On our way home from my parent's yesterday we pass a cemetary and I saw 2 young guys putting flowers on a grave and I had a teary-eyed moment.. must have been their mom :P

So I briefly said something about it last night before bed, but I ate so much and so much BAD stuff yesterday. I don't know how it all got in there, I don't feel like it's backed up, but how would it not be stretching out the pouch?? I ate about 3c of food in one sitting.. I ate half of a bratwurst in a hot dog bun, and that's the only thing that gave me problems, and I ate that first.. I had to do small small bites. And then I was going to try my dad's burgers, but one bite and I wasn't hungry anymore.. so I had some chips and dip, and then I was able to eat (this is not an NSV moment.. I forget the acronym) 2 pieces of cake!!! :P:):(

I was trying to resist, but both my g'mas make their cakes from scratch and.. someone brought cupcakes, and I was able to say NO to cupcakes.. someone brought brownies, and I said NO to brownies.. and then the cakes came out.. and I thought, I'll just try each of them.. took a normal slice of one (someone else cut the pieces), and a tiny slice of the other (i cut that one)..But while I'm eating them, I never got the 'full' feeling.. ugh. So sad.. woke up this morning, bleeding heavy from period, so I'm hoping that's the source of my weak moment. I did do extra time on my Gazelle last night trying to work off some of those calories I packed in... but I know I still went way overboard. I can't wait till June 6th..

Hm.. well, I was avoiding myplate, afraid to see the total.. but I just put in everything I ate yesterday and I actually could have eaten 20 more calories.. so I had 1180 calories total yesterday.. Whew, I don't absolutely hate myself anymore!

Good morning everyone. I see that we are up and at again today! :P

Nothing new with me. I get my first fill tomorrow morning. I hate needles so I'm just going to have to grin and bear it. :) :faint:

Someone, a few thousand post ago, asked about chewable Protein tablets. Found one!!! :clap2:

"Proteinex" Liquid Protein and tablets. From Llorens Pharmaceuticals.

1 866 595-5598 or LLorens Pharmaceutical, Home of Proteinex - Home I knos nothing about it or the cost. There is something for everyone out there to help us along on our successful journey.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Peaceness :rockon: