Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

I live in Ireland and we dont have GasX strips. From reading your posts these really seem to help a lot.

Anyone any advice would be so good. Brenners x

Hi Brenners!

I would be glad to send you some Gax-X Strips -- just PM me your name and address.

I found Tums helped with the gas and bloating feeling as well.

Have a great day!

Gina

<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Since we were all banded in April of 07, then we need that to be part of our name.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">As in:</FONT></P>

<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS"></FONT> </P>

<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=purple size=4><STRONG>Shrinking Violets 4-07</STRONG></FONT></P>

<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=4>or</FONT></P>

<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=4><STRONG>Shrinking Violets April 07 Bandsters</STRONG></FONT></P>

<P><STRONG><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=4></FONT></STRONG> </P>

<P><STRONG><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=3>Of course we want that cool look that TeachLady has for the Shrinking Violet part.</FONT></STRONG></P>

<P><STRONG><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=3></FONT></STRONG> </P>

<P><STRONG><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=3>Anymore ideas?</FONT></STRONG></P>

<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#800080 size=4></FONT> </P>

<P><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=black size=4></FONT> </P>

I tried to rename and was able to change post 1 but it wouldn't let me in to change the title.........

ALEXANDRA??? Wheets???? can we rename it?

I made egg drop Soup for my dinner tonight........ I'm just too chicken to eat mushies so soon.

If it makes you feel any better, I've done well on mushies. I haven't hardly been hungry at all, so I've attempted a about 1/4 cup of milky cream of wheat and splenda...it was warm and sweet...after all those liquids, it tasted like heaven lol!

I've also pureed split pea soup from a can, which had a lot of Protein. Low fat cottage cheese has went down well and it has a ton of protein too. Baby food bananas was a great treat. I also bought some sugar free syrups and made shaved ice cones...omg they were yummy! no nutrients though they were good for my Fluid intake. :clap2:

Trust me when I say, I am the BIGGEST chicken ever, and I've done good with mushies so far. Everything tastes DIVINE! LOL

The last thing that I want to do is PB!!! I hate vomitting and I do NOT want to get anything stuck. If I can do it, YOU can do it! :rolleyes:

night all,

I have enjoyed reading tonight, really bummin today about the job thing and running out of money quckly. I'll check in tomorrow and see where we are going to be posting.

I am still on eggs, ricotta and refried Beans, but today, I could only eat 1 egg. So I guess that is good right, still have lots of restriction

I just pm'd Alexandra one of the moderators about changing the thread name.

Thanks Denise... I'm done with food for tonight.. so maybe tomorrow!

I know that I am ready to see the scale start dropping!

I want to be able to shop in my closet! LOL

Good Night all! I'm signing off for the night

I just pm'd Alexandra one of the moderators about changing the thread name.

Thanks Denise... I'm done with food for tonight.. so maybe tomorrow!

I know that I am ready to see the scale start dropping!

I want to be able to shop in my closet! LOL

Good Night all! I'm signing off for the night

Night Tracy.. sleep well!! Those pounds are going to start sliding off really quickly!!

Since we were all banded in April of 07, then we need that to be part of our name.

As in:

Shrinking Violets 4-07

or

Shrinking Violets April 07 Bandsters

Of course we want that cool look that TeachLady has for the Shrinking Violet part.

Anymore ideas?

Again to give credit where credit is due.. Kity did the original Shrinkin' Violets thingy. I just copied and pasted!!! She's the creative one.. I'm the thief. :spy:

night all,

I have enjoyed reading tonight, really bummin today about the job thing and running out of money quckly. I'll check in tomorrow and see where we are going to be posting.

Night Jenn... prayers said and fingers crossed for good luck on the job front.

I have an idea....if we can't rename this thread, why dont we ask that this thread be locked and then the last post can refer readers to our new thread...Shrinking Violets of 4/07 (or whatever).

I can't wait to get filled on Friday...I haven't even bothered to count calories the last couple of days because I've eaten so much! Well, that's relative, of course. Probably still no more than 1200 calories but it seems like SO much compared to 600-800!! Wierd, huh? scale is still bouncing between 201-203. Boring Boring Boring.

Post surgery diet is strickly liquid for four to six weeks! I know I can eat soft mushies but the doctor said I can't. I had some soft foods on my son's birthday, but didn't over do it. I was very careful with portions and type of foods and chewed it well. Then went back on liquids again the day after. But prior to the party I felt I hit a plataeu and stopped losing. The scale seems stuck for some reason. Anyone else having this probrem so soon after their banding? It's been 2 weeks and I'm starting to get hungry now.

Judy, I am happy to share...anytime!!!

Terri, I can't wait to hear about the fill. We want/need all the details. I am a little jealous, I must admit...I am so tired of being hungry. I was in the psychologist office today, in session, and my stomach growled sooo loud, he initially looked out the window. I told him that was me, and he laughed and said, " oh, I thought it was thunder." Anyway your lucky to have your fill!

HAPPY MAY 1ST EVERYONE! ((BIG EXHALE)) WE MADE IT AND NOW WE ARE ALL ON OUR WAY! I COULDN'T BE INVOLVED WITH A BETTER GROUP OF PEOPLE!!! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME THROUGH THIS. I LOVE YA VIOLETS...

I have an idea....if we can't rename this thread, why dont we ask that this thread be locked and then the last post can refer readers to our new thread...Shrinking Violets of 4/07 (or whatever).

I can't wait to get filled on Friday...I haven't even bothered to count calories the last couple of days because I've eaten so much! Well, that's relative, of course. Probably still no more than 1200 calories but it seems like SO much compared to 600-800!! Wierd, huh? scale is still bouncing between 201-203. Boring Boring Boring.

Sounds good to me Terri.. but I'll let Tracy decide. This thread is her baby and before we lock it down, we need to know it's ok with her.

I'm headed to bed . Everyone sleep well and if you're not there already.. in a couple of hours it will be May and we will no longer have countdowns til our April surgeries. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE ALL MADE IT!!!!!:clap2: