Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nsv -- Oh Boy!!!

OK let me just start this by saying, " OH MY GAWD! "

I went shopping yesterday after I got a much needed manicure and pedicure. I was feeling a little down cause I was in a slump / plateau weight loss wise. So I go into Walmart and think just for shits and giggles let me go to the NORMAL people section and look at workout clothes. Now mind you I knew I was heading to AVENUE after so I didn't really expect to find anything that would fit my little toe much less all of me.

I find some really cute leopard shirts and some black pants. I take them into the dressing room, laughing the whole time thinking these will never work and I will need to have the fitting room clerk come in and help peel me out of them. OR I will hurt myself putting on the pants and have to be rushed to the ER and have to explain why my arms are in the legs part of the pants. "Well you see I figured if I couldn't put the legs in the right place then I could put my arms in there and use it as one of those half sweater thingys everyone is wearing these days." Can you imagine the laughs in the ER when that is explained.

OK I digress. So I take the cute leopard outfits (there are three of them by the way, Blue, Gold, and Grey--have to get all three) into the dressing room. I make sure the door closes and no one is even anywhere close to my stall. I don't wanna send up warning signals to anyone when they hear me beating and banging on the sides of the walls because I can't get into much less out of the outfits. LOL!! I undress. That is a shocker cause of the floor length mirrors. AGH!!! It's like being on "What not to wear." I keep expecting Clinton and Stacey to barge in and say "What are you thinking?" LOL!!! Anyway, I am picking up the Gold leopard shirt. I think this is the one that I really like and if I can't wear it there is no need in trying on the other.

GUESS WHAT??????? IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT is tight but IT FITS!!!!!!!! But here is the best and coolest part. THE PANTS FIT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you wanna know the size. Remember this part guys, this is the most important part. I am in WalMart where NORMAL people shop for clothes, not Avenue, not Lane Bryant, not Catherine's, but WALMART.

The size are you ready 16/18. IS not that the coolest thing EVER? I haven't wore that size in about,.....oh,......... say 30 years give or take one or two years. I was in the dressing room and started crying. I was so thrilled I had to step out of the room and look at the BIG full length mirror and dared Clinton and Stacey to come around the corner. I was hollering "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

I am all verklempt!!!

Love you guys.

By the way I bought all three outfits and one more blue and black one. I will be stying and profiling when I work out now. LOL!!

Yeah, Penni!! And think of the $$ you saved at Walmart vs. the Avenue. Post pictures, please!:Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny :Bunny

Post pictures, please!

Careful what you wish for.

Penni!!!

That is so cool! You go girl! I can't imagine ever shopping in a normal clothing store. I am totally impressed. Keep up the good work, Teresa

I will take some pics tomorrow and post them. LOL I am so proud.

WTG PENNI!!!! I remember the last time I lost a lot of weight... I would keep grabbing big clothes and taking them in to try on and was ALWAYS amazed the they were baggy!!! I just couldn't see that I was smaller!

Waiting patiently for pictures of the HOT WORKOUT MAMMA!

Darcy

Wow Penni!!

Congrats!

I am soooo thrilled for you and can't wait for the pics!

Great job Penni! I thought when I saw the picture of you and Lisa that you looked a lot smaller than the one you have posted. You need to change your picture too! Walmart's is my store!

Betty

Penni, in my book, you have ARRIVED!!! What a great feeling! ( I can only imagine.) You just go ahead on!!

Nancy

OK if this offends anyone then sorry. I still think it is tight but hey I am in it. LOL!!! Anyway, I look cool doing my workout.

Here is the pic of me in it.

Need honest opinions here. Does it look horrible?

post-204009-13813131306363_thumb.jpg

You look darling!! Will you be wearing this to see the Droolious Dr. Billy? That might liven up his day!

Hey, Playboy recently did a "Walmart Employee" spread. Maybe we could contact them for a "Walmart Customer" spread. Leopard print, boas, Lisa's purple glove, Donali's sexy bras... we could get creative here.

Look how much younger you look from your original pics. Wow!!!