Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fabulous February!

I guess with the shakes he has me drink Bariatric Advantage Meal Replacement act just like a laxative and I've been using it since Jan so I should be really cleaned out

My doctor has me drinking Bariatric Advantage too. Now bowel cleanse before surgery either!

Hey did u add ice? Maybe vanilla or another extract?

I personally have to hold my breath to get this stuff down and just stash a couple in a large purse whenever I am heading out...

I tried adding ice, but don't like the texture in the end. I mix it with 6 oz skim milk, shake it in my Blender Bottle, and then add a few whole ice cubes. It keeps it cold long enough to get it down. I'm thinking of adding cinnamon to the vanilla one to give it a different flavor.

Monday can't come fast enough!!!!!

Hope you guys are surviving and not starving. We are SO close!!!!!

Br3n143-February 11

SoccerMomma73-February 11

rocky-February 11

Kellyk2511-Febrary 11

chrissy1147-February 11

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 244

Br3n143-February 11

rocky-February 11

Kellyk2511-Febrary 11

chrissy1147-February 11

HW 312' date=' pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 244[/quote']

Happy for y'all!

Br3n143-February 11

rocky-February 11

Kellyk2511-Febrary 11

chrissy1147-February 11

HW 312' date=' pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 244[/quote']

I am starving. I've had little cheats and I get so mad at myself. I do awesome all day and then screw up at night. I'm gonna call the dr tomorrow, I'm so afraid I messed up my chances for surgery. I'm so disgusted in myself.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Well I'm 8 days into my liquid diet. 2 Bariatric shakes a day 1 Greek yogurt and one Soup and I WANT FOOD!! I have no energy, my blood sugar keeps crashing and my numbers at work are plummeting. 13 days to go.

I feel your pain....Sunday I can only do Clear liquids, that should be awesome! At least it isn't a work day so I don't have to be too productive, just get the kiddo, puppies, and I packed up and moved over to my parents for the week. One more work day!!!! Yay!!! One of my patients this morning looked at me and said 'are you okay? You look a little pale and tired.' I'm trying to hide it but obviously failing!

Do your best, these last couple days are the most important!!!!

Well I'm 8 days into my liquid diet. 2 Bariatric shakes a day 1 Greek yogurt and one Soup and I WANT FOOD!! I have no energy' date=' my blood sugar keeps crashing and my numbers at work are plummeting. 13 days to go.[/quote']

I would KILL for yogurt right about now!!! So not jealous of the 13 days left part though!!! You're doing great! Keep it up!!

Thanks for the encouragement. 13 days seems like a long time. We can do it. ALL of us.

I'm sore as Hell, but it's done. Being model patient, in spite of the pain I feel better than anticipated. Still NPO for now, but even the tiny bit Water I swallowed from the swab was felt in my pouch. Odd feeling.

I am starving. I've had little cheats and I get so mad at myself. I do awesome all day and then screw up at night. I'm gonna call the dr tomorrow' date=' I'm so afraid I messed up my chances for surgery. I'm so disgusted in myself.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

Kelly it's not until Monday. Just stick w it and at night only have sf Jello or sf Popsicles at note. The preop diet is to also retrain our minds and how we think of foods... We are to eat to live not live to eat. Our past cheats added up and got us in health and weight troubles....

It is hard. I am starting therapy to address dealing w stuff (highs and lows) w food or cheats.

When I cleared out my kitchen pantry and fridge of any fattening or sugary stuff and only bought healthy stuff to cook or eat on the go. Getting everyone in on better family health helps w accountability partnering.

Well I'm 8 days into my liquid diet. 2 Bariatric shakes a day 1 Greek yogurt and one Soup and I WANT FOOD!! I have no energy' date=' my blood sugar keeps crashing and my numbers at work are plummeting. 13 days to go.[/quote']

So sorry about your sugar #'s

Would crystal light help w the crashing?

It's 3:00 am and I'm laying in bed starving. This sucks!!! Yesterday morning when the alarm clock went off I was dreaming that I died during surgery. Woke up with tears running down my face. Tonight while I was laying in bed with my son before tucking him in I realized he was snuggled up against me crying. After much discussion I realized he's afraid this surgery will change me 'and I love you just like you are now'. He's okay, just scared (I got divorced when he was tiny so it's been just the 2 of us forever...we are really close and he is a bit on the sensitive side). HE wants mommy to be healthy too so he's on board, just worried. This sucks. So ready to get the show on the road.

I think I can,I think I can, I think I can......

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 244

How will I survive on liqs I'm so hungry right now n it's day 1:/

You will survive...It gets better day by day. I am on a 2 week liquid diet and after the first week it was a lot easier. My surgery is Wednesday.