Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi, wanted to introduce myself Melissa Waguespack from Gonzales, La. 31/2 months out and 30 down. Needed some support from other banders. I read more than post to find out I am not alone on this journey...and what an awesome journey it has been.

Melissa

Hi Melissa

Welcome!

Glad to read of you finaly decided to post. You weight loss is fantastic! I hope now that you got your feet wet by posting you will jump right in. This is the best support group I'm involved with. Lots of support and knowledge here from many experienced bandsters

Good luck to you and I wish you continued success on your journey :rolleyes:

Welcome Melissa! Glad you decided to join in... we'll look forward to getting to know you better! It sounds like you are doing a great job with your new band and if you are having difficulties this is a great place to find help. :)

Darcy

Welcome Melissa!!

My best friend's name is Melissa Waguespack!!! She is from Texas!! That is too funny!!

Hope you enjoy yourself around here.

Too funny....I lived in New Caney, Texas when I was younger and my best friend then was Kelly........but Waguespack is my married name.....How funny.....

Melissa

It is her married name too, her maiden name is Sonnier. I am not very for from New Caney, just a couple of hours.

Glad to meet you!!

Okay this is toooo funny....What's her husbands name.....My husband is Clyde and my son is Gordon and my maiden name is Steele. Oh and Kellys last name was Murrell now it is Albertson......haven't talked to her in years. She lives up 49 somewheres now I think before Conroe or somewhere in that vacinity.....

So Kelly you had your band in 2003 How has your journey been...

Melissa

I talk to Melissa at least every other day....She is married to Brent and has 2 twin boys.....

It has been an OK journey. My bandiversary is tomorrow and I am going to take some pictures and post before and after pics of me. I may take the pictures tonight. I go in Monday to get a fill to help lose the last 20-40 lbs. Not sure on how much I want to lose, but I know I would like to lose a little more.

Good Luck on your journey...

Well Happy Banderversary!!!!! That is so awesome....How many fills have you had over the course of a year.......I have had one and got really good restriction but I was fighting it because I was hungry (you understand that)hahaha.....Its been close to a month but truely I am still learning my cans and cannots......I was very tickled to find this board because I was feeling like the lone ranger with a rubber band (as my husband friend calls it) around my stomach......Not know if this is okay or if that is okay.....I have had a lot of answers from here in the short time that I found it......

thank Ya'll alot

Melissa