Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 Months Out And 61 Down!

I am so excited! I am almost to my 1/2 way mark and almost out of the 200's and into the hundreds!! Woohooooo!!!

Alright congratulations

Thank you so much;-)

I know your showing your sexy stuff. I'm showing it lmbo

Wow that's great am almost 4 months out n only 40 pounds down. Can u tell me how is a day in ir life I mean wat u eat n how much. Am having trouble with the eating

Wow that's great am almost 4 months out n only 40 pounds down. Can u tell me how is a day in ir life I mean wat u eat n how much. Am having trouble with the eating

Well I chase after a 2 year old all day and we have a two story home. I purposely use my steps as much as possible. My tummy doesn't agree with a lot of foods any more(its frustrating but par for the course) I love cucumber, tomatoe and bell pepper salad mixed with blue cheese or feta cheese mixed in a vinegarette dressing. Ill eat wheat ritz crackers with a smear of Peanut Butter on them, or the same crackers with a slice of cheese(Kraft single slice cheese in 1/4's on 4 crackers) I can eat and tolerate most cream Soups, a slice of toast with a small amount of butter only, and smoothies lots of water(regular and Vitamin zero water)

I know your showing your sexy stuff. I'm showing it lmbo

Not yet, I feel weird about my arms ;-/

Are you using myfitnesspal to track your food and calorie count? Are you getting in enough calories to few and your in starvation mode. I know it's hard but you have to try and get in a min of 800 calories a day. I have days that I have all I can do to get in 400-500 calories

And don't kill your self over how much weight you have lost. Everyone losses at their own pace.

hang in there the weight will come off.

Well I chase after a 2 year old all day and we have a two story home. I purposely use my steps as much as possible. My tummy doesn't agree with a lot of foods any more(its frustrating but par for the course) I love cucumber' date=' tomatoe and bell pepper salad mixed with blue cheese or feta cheese mixed in a vinegarette dressing. Ill eat wheat ritz crackers with a smear of Peanut Butter on them, or the same crackers with a slice of cheese(Kraft single slice cheese in 1/4's on 4 crackers) I can eat and tolerate most cream Soups, a slice of toast with a small amount of butter only, and smoothies lots of water(regular and Vitamin zero water)[/quote']

Thank u so much

Are you using myfitnesspal to track your food and calorie count? Are you getting in enough calories to few and your in starvation mode. I know it's hard but you have to try and get in a min of 800 calories a day. I have days that I have all I can do to get in 400-500 calories

And don't kill your self over how much weight you have lost. Everyone losses at their own pace.

No I don't have the app thanks I now I don't eat as much as I should

Ditto to what he said, the weight will come off of each of us as individually as all of us are;-). Take heart, know that we have all took this giant step in the right direction.

I am so excited! I am almost to my 1/2 way mark and almost out of the 200's and into the hundreds!! Woohooooo!!!

That's awesome! Congrats to you!

N thank u for ur words I really appreciated thank u so much

You all are doing awesome!