Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Penni, you have nothing to worry about. I binged last night. And semi-binged Sunday. I'm constantly struggling with my thoughts. I had some awesome loss last week, but it's all back. You have nothing to worry about because I'm still fighting the same bad habits.

I'm hurting my pouch, and I have to deal with it. There's no excuse other than lack of sleep. When I don't get much sleep, I have poor judgment and big cravings. My belly hurt last night. I actually ate french fries, candy, ice cream, popcorn - all on an already too full stomach. Band... what band? And no, I don't need a fill because I was plenty full and uncomfy, but I did it anyway. I just ate a cookie after lunch and halfway through it, spit it into a napkin. At least I stopped tho!

I just keep telling myself that none of this is gonna matter in 100 years. I hate food. It's wrong, wrong, wrong, but gosh, here are all you happy people just making me laugh.

OK as the designated MOM of the bunch here come the reprimands:

Shame on you Lisa. LOL!! Stretch that hand out so I can smack it. OOPS! I guess I need to smack my own hand. I hate staying in hotel rooms. Especially ones that have a frig and a microwave. LOL!! Cheetos, Mounds candy bars, Mocha Frappucino's, Dr. Peppers, SIGH!!!

Stress can do that to us.

I have bought the domain name www.lapbandchat.com in the event something happens again to this site please look that one up. I am having my webmaster create a message board as a back up and when or if this one goes down we have a back up in place.

My email address is Penni60@aol.com or penni@pennimerrick.com You can always reach me through either email address.

More updates on the "gotta make a trip to Kentucky" thread

THanks Mom! You know I was totally freaking out and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad there is an emergency plan in place just in case! You have a very good reason for having a little stress eating... once you are home you'll get back on track. (((((hugs)))))

Lisa... I wish we lived closer... we both seem to have a sleep disorder and it would be nice to have someone to commiserate with instead of hitting the fridge. I can only tell ya that I don't keep ANY chips... candy... icecream and other easy late night Snacks in the house anymore... just too hard to resist.

Donali... Couple of ideas for my stripper name... Juana Ryder or perhaps Lotta Rydleff ???? WHatcha think? Ima Hoser ???? Hehehehehe.

Darcy

You are such a good Mom! Please remember to take care of yourself. When you get home be sure to schedule a time for someone else to take care of you, whether it's the beauty parlor or a spa.

Are all of you working on your stripper names for the Vegas Bash? Yours are hilarious, Darcy. :D

You are such a good Mom! Please remember to take care of yourself. When you get home be sure to schedule a time for someone else to take care of you, whether it's the beauty parlor or a spa.
Becky: HMMM!! I was given a gift cert for a mani and pedi for my birthday. SO I will schedule that when I get home. THanks for reminding me of that.

Now did you all clean your houses and only weigh yourselves once a week

Ummmm... I'm with you Betty... I will clean my house after you get banded too.:D

I don't know if I can stick with the 1x weigh-in this week... I think I'm too close to the 40 lb loss mark and HAVE to see it happen!

I went to Burger King today... first fast food since being banded... and I was CRAVING a whopper. So... decided to get one and be done with it... took the top of the bun off... and ate half of the rest and then... an near miss in the PB department... voila... no more whopper craving!

Penni, any word on that brain-band yet, or was I the one creating the prototype? Is that even a word? I'm trying to talk all smart like all yoons scholars.

Yes, I've done 3 nights of binging, but I think I'm done. I slept like a pig last night. I couldn't keep my peepers open past 8:00, so naturally I was up at 3:30 a.m., but I managed to fall back asleep and had a dream that both Kevin Bacon and Tom Selleck both proposed to me. Kevin was the dangerous boy that gave me the bigger diamond, but I chose Tom because of his sensitivity. Funny, I've never had a particular attraction to either of them, but it SUCKED waking up.

Yesterday at this same time I was craving a binge, but today I'm feeling stronger. Let's hope it's behind me, because yes, I've actually been hurting my band. Waking up in the middle of the night in pain, and still feeling the pain the next day. I could have easily skipped lunch... but like that would ever happen! I would do good on a couple days of liquids, but I don't have the willpower.

xoxo

Happy Bithday to Betttyyyy.... Happy Bithday to Bettyyyy... Happy Biiiiirrrrrthhhhhdayyyyy to Bettttttyyyyy.... Happy Biiiiirrrrttthhhhdddayyyy too youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :D

post-203959-13813131369302_thumb.gif

Thank you so much! Those roses are so neat! My B-day present to myself is my Dr. appointment on Tuesday! It is the best present I could get.

Thanks for thinking of me!

Betty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTY!!!:Bunny

I lost 1.6 lbs this week for a total of 64.6 lbs lost. I have been Inn-sitting all week at the B&B so it has been crazy grab and go type meals except for when I help myself to the good ol' candy jar... LOL. I am certainly glad I still lost though. Tried to keep the candy to a minimum. Best wishes all, Teresa

Hey Teresa, look how close you are to 65! I am doing a "Happy Dance for you girl! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

You are doing an awsome job! Thanks for the B-day wishes too!

Betty