Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Darcy thank you for including me ! It made me feel special. I am glad you liked my mural work. I have a weekend break before I have to start three new modles on Monday. I hope you have a greay weekend and a great week coming up. I am staying about the same on my weight but think I will loose some next week cause I wikk be living out of my suitcase and cooler. I am going to make good choices when eating out. I am like Teresa I have not had a fill yet and was banded on5-6-04. I havent lost as much as she has but I am happy with my 41 lb loss. But I too have cinsidered a fill lately. cant do anything untill the end of october anyway. I have prabably made lots of mistakes typing this cause I am so tired but I am waiting for the carpet cleaners. Hope everyone has a great week...Janie

Janie, I just noticed you got your band the day after me. Where did you get it? Did we pass in the halls of the Oasis of Hope and not even bump into each other? If you were in Tijuana, yes, that was me in the sombrero playing Cielito Lindo next to that donkey on Ave. Revolucion!

I just returned from my doctor appt. I posted on the Talked to the doc....post about it. Gotta zip out of town for the weekend. I'll post an update on Monday. Still on liquids until then.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

OK Lisa might win this thing then after all. I gotta run to Kentucky tomorrow for a family funeral. I also gotta take my mom to the doctor. I posted all the details on a new thread. "Gotta make a run to Kentucky" or something like that. So me being gone this week I can't make the appointment to see Dr. Billy. So no fill for me before the Vegas BAsh. So Lisa I declare you the winner. LOL!! I will be under way too much stress to care about any challenge. LOL!!

Love you guys.

Penni

OMIGOD... YAY... I was soooooo FREAKED when I couldn't get to the site to post all day!!!!!!!

Hey Betty... I'm not sure where the town is that you mentioned... I'm originally from California so not terribly familiar with all of the little towns. Our shack is in Waupaca and is near but not on a lake. The property taxes are a killer here... don't think we'll ever be able to afford to live on a lake.

Penni... Sorry that you had a death in the family... I have spent my life trying to avoid funerals... I'll probably figure out a way to avoid my own when the time comes!

Becky... hope you had a good time on your out of town getaway!

Lisa... Were you as freaked as I was not to be able to get to the site today?????

Janie... You are working too hard! Don't forget to stop and smell the roses!

Michelle... Hope you had a great week... here's to another great one ahead! Lisa is spoiled... spoiled ...spoiled with all of your beautiful clothes!

Teresa- You have an awesome attitude girl! So sorry about the Chem. Hope your teacher works something out so you don't have to retake it! I think you should hold off on a fill until you are comfortably sure you need it. When I went in I was past the point of wondering... I knew I needed one.

We had a good time at the shack this weekend... not a single mouse nibbled at my toes while I was laying there wide awake all night:mad: I finally went out and sat by the fire and listened to the little critters in the woods. Soooo... not restful... but enjoyed the time anyway.

My weigh-in 218.5 YAY!!! So a 2 lb loss and I finally broke into the teens! My hubby and I went for a 2.5 mile walk tonight... we plan on doing that every night if the weather cooperates. Suddenly my fill is kicking in... having difficulty with bread and having to curb my food amounts. Fighting head hunger... but back to eating on a small plate.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Darcy

Darcy - I too freaked out when I couldn't get on, in fact I just saw it was up again. I kept thinking I don't even have an e-mail or phone number of anyone on the board, what will I do if I can never get on again! lol I kept telling myself that that is crazy, but just kept thinking it anyway! lol Congrats on the loss! Those little critters are so much fun in the middle of the dark!:mad:

I can't remember the area the town was in, I might have to look at a map and see.

Penni - I hope things are going o.k. for you. It is definately a hard time to go through.

Michelle - I found the Hood's you told me about and I love it! Thanks!

Betty

I just got back into town today and couldn't get on the board. I thought it was my computer! I was not a happy camper!

Theresa, hope your chemistry situation works out for you. So close! Hang in there!

Betty, I'll send you my email and number. That way we can freak out together! You are getting very close to your appt.!

I did my bi-weekly weigh-in and was down 2 pounds since Friday. It doesn't count because I was on mostly liquids. Check out this bad behavior: my "liquids" on Saturday and Sunday included a premium ice cream bar and 2 (yes, two!) pieces of pumpkin pie! OMG! I'm behaving myself today. :D

At my doc appt Friday I found out they had me down at 5'6". Told the doc I have always been 5'4". He insisted on measuring me and put me down for 5'3". I am NOT happy about shrinking an inch! :mad:

Thanks Rebecca, I will send you mine too! Hey, I am 5'4" too, unless of course I shrunk and inch too. I don't need to shrink in height, just around! lol Hey, take any weight loss you can girl!:mad:

Betty

I felt the same way Betty... I was feeling like somebody died and I didn't get to say goodbye! I think we should all make a pact that if something ever happened to this forum... we would all meet at another specific site to regroup? Everyone here has become a second family to me... it would break my heart to lose that connection! ((((hugs))))

Darcy

TIme flies Betty! I can remember how excited I was before my consult appointment... nearly wet myself... well with the extra weight I probably DID pee a wee bit. :D

Looks like Donali had the same great idea... she has a post with a couple of things we can do if we ever lose this forum for any reason!

Marie... where are ya sweet pea... you must be back from your weekend getaway???

Not my idea - just expounding upon yours! I felt panicked at the thought of this site going dark permanently with no warning, and wanted to have a back-up plan NOW, since Penni is busy... :D

Once Penni is back in the loop, she can figure out a better way for us to regroup if ever needed.

Okay, Penni? I just nominated you to Mom us all! :D

Hi, I just thought everyone got mad at me and didn't want to play any more when I couldn't log in! I got a .3 fill yesterday, seems to really have helped. Darcy, you're always so sweet to notice everyone! I posted about the Beach weekend under "Good Deed?". I'm sticking at 190 STILL. Maybe I'll start moving on downward now! :D