Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

No, our finances are actually worse! I had to refinance our house to fix the problem Chris created by buying the Harley, so I borrowed extra do do the repairs. Now we're even deeper in debt!

And the "royal tour" is funny. My house is really small!

Lisa... you'll have to take some pictures when you are all done for weenies like me that won't be able to make the Vegas trip!

Betty... Rebecca & Lisa... our very own Harley Babes!

Penny congratulations on your weight-loss and so glad you had so much fun on your B-Day trip! I love that you are sharing pics with us and you look great!

I'm having a battle with food over the last few days... and so far... food is winning. I don't feel totally out of control but I am hungry more often than I'd like to be and not as restricted as I think I need to be. Hopefully the exercise will keep the pounds at bay. I went from 222 to 221.8... how's that for barely a loss??? I know I shouldn't fret... and I know it will come off eventually but for now I am pouting. :think I'll get over it soon hopefully... because I have sudden cravings and urges... want to eat everything in sight and would nearly kill for a slab o chocolate! God Help the poor soul that I find walking down the street with a Hershey Bar!

((((hugs))))

Darcy

Hi everyone I just posted this long thread and my computer froze up so I am starting over...Penni I saw your vacation pic and you look great. I am a little jealous of your fun. Lisa , Rebecca and Betty I thaught of you biker babes because I had to paint a Harley gameroom. Darcy I have missed you... About my week...(BREAKFAST) 1 egg and 3 small York peppermint patties...(LUNCH) a subway Atkins wrap chicken, bacon, ranch wrap without all of the outer wrap. And 2or 3 peppermint patties. (DINNER) 1 small grilled chicken a small serving of squash caserole and 2 bites of salad with plenty of croutons. ( late SNACK) 1 cookie or peppermint patties or icecream. This is pretty much my eating habits all the time except for an ocassional Soup subsituation on the lunch. And maybe a vegetable sub at dinner. Weight Loss this week is one half a pound. I am happy because i have felt like I was gaining. Good Deed if any was helping with my grandbaby while my daughter was sick on Sunday... Best wishes to all...Janie

Hey Darcy,

I got one of those digital scales and didn't like those partial pounds at all. :straight: So I made a deal with myself. I round down. ALWAYS! :guess:

So, on my scale, you just lost a pound! I figure it all works out in the end.

I always round up. I struggle with food all the time. Last night was bad. I ate and ate, then chewed at my nails and peeled them all down to nubs. Nervous head hunger, so I went to bed early at 8:30 pm.

Today I took off work to get household things accomplished, so I'm feeling pretty good about stuff. My carpet is in and the handyman is coming tomorrow to fix tiles & finish off floor borders. Then the big job - they're draining my pool and replastering it... I'll have to get re-plastered myself to deal with the expense, but it will be a huge worry off my mind. My pool is damaged so I have dreams of Mt. St. Helens errupting in my backyard. Like the end of Poltergeist where the mud and dead bodies shoot straight to the sky. Oh, and all my friends were really obnoxious about my selection of tiles. Trying to make me feel bad for my choice. OUR choice - get this, Chris and I actually agreed on something today! Progess.. baby steps!

Darcy, I'm sure between all of us there will be gobs of pics! Tons of them!

Janie - I hope you took some pictures of the Harley room you did, I would love to see it.

Lisa - You are certainly remodeling! It will look like a brand new house and pool!

Betty

Don't feel bad Lisa... I am still craving chocolate and eating everything else instead! I must be PMSing or something... holy crap... I just want to eat everything! I am glad that the restriction keeps me from eating huge quantities at a time... but I seem to be managing to get quite a bit in!

Rebecca... I was a little glad I did have the fancy scale... otherwise it probably wouldn't have shown a loss at all. I am having a helluva time getting myself on the treadmill too... what the heck is my problem!

Anyhoo... hopefully I'll work my butt off at the cabin this weekend like I usually do... maybe that will undo some of the damage I'm doing.

There is a part backordered for the weight machine we bought nearly three weeks ago... it's sitting there pretty as you please and is completely useless! I was so excited that they were coming this Wednesday to fix it... cripes!

Man... just read my own post... aren't I just in the most positive mood ever! Sorry guys... I promise to be perky with my next post!

Darcy

I'm guilty of not using the Total Gym, too. My house is so small that it's in a cramped little corner. My handyman is supposed to finish off the master bedroom tonight so I can move stuff around and hopefully find a place to move.

By the way, major cramps... isn't this bitch central? Darcy, you can whine better than that, can't you?

Hi Folks,

Lisa your house will look spiffy. I love it when we get things really accomplished at our place.

I get the depo shot and love it. I do attribute some of my weight gain over the years too it but it is so nice never having periods, and not having to remember to take a pill daily.

I had an appointment with my family practitioner today and we decided I should try wellbutrin for a bit. We both think it is just the stress of this horrible class (which will be over with tomorrow) but it also might even out the moods. Doc said weight loss was very much like a PMS symptom. It might help me with my smoking too. Who knows...

I also weighed and lost just under a pound and a half so exactly at 299.0 now (63 lbs lost). I need to be careful what I wish for. I so wanted to be under 300, but I didn't exactly mean by just one pound. LOL. Last week I was still over by .3 lbs! Talk about a major UGH! Anyway I got to go study, see you all tomorrow when I finally have a life again. Teresa