Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Happy Anniversary!!!!! Teresa;)

P.S. I went to the coast last weekend and had some cute pictures of myself taken. I am changing my avatar and putting some other photos on here next weekend! Teresa

Hi everyone! I haven't been posting much cuz spending way too much time doing personal stuff at work (like now.)

But wanted to send peace, love and flowers to everyone. Can you tell I'm having a better moment?

I haven't been on-line at night because our cable is out. I sat on hold with the cable company for 35 minutes, then handed the phone to my hubby to talk with the tech. He grunted once then hung up the line. They instructed him to check the splitter, so he checked but the splitter was fine. So he told me to call them back. I was livid cuz everyone knows that once you get the tech on the line you DON'T hang up. You make those people stay on the line so you don't have to call back and hold another hour.

Anyway, I told Chris he'd have to call back himself. But since he doesn't have patience, we have no cable. Did you girls hear that? My husband doesn't have TV. And I LOVE it! Betty, we went to dinner on the bike then visited friend's houses so I got to practice in a different hood. And I was good to my band yesterday. NOT having a TV rocks!

This morn I dropped my truck off at the mechanic's. I normally call for a ride to work, but today I walked. About 25 minutes. Good girl!

Hey girl you are on track! I too love it when the t.v. goes off, we actually do things! lol I love hearing about your progress with the Harley too. One of these days, you will be out riding and leaving the old man at home! I am proud of you, for both accomplishments.

Betty

Ouch, just had bad news about car repair$ and $wimming pool repair$. Betty, maybe I should sell my Jimmy for 10 grand and buy that $6 grand Sportster to save a buck - hahah. Sorry, I need 4 wheels to cart around the fur babies!

How's everyone doing today?

Hey Lisa

Glad to hear you are doing well. I was worried something was wrong since I have not seen you online or posting much so thak you for telling us all what has been going on.

You seem to be back on track...great job!

Walking to work...Good Girl is right!

Hi All,

My husband wanted DSL so I said no cable television. He was happy and I am happy with that descision. Nice to see ya post Lisa girl. Missed you... I weighed today and was down 1.7 lbs so now just a few ounces above 300 lbs. The scale is teasing me... LOL. I so want to get to that magic below 300 lb range and it just won't let me. Of course after 3 days of sun fun and food at the beach I really didn't expect to lose anyway but thank goodness another little bit came off. Best wishes to everyone and now I have to go study chemistry again. NEVER ENDING!!! Ok, just one more week... :) Teresa

Lisa - Wait a year or two, learn on your DH's so if anything happens it will be to his bike. lol Then when your Jimmy is paid or something else, go get your brand new bike! lol By then you will be an expert on riding too. Yup, I think that is a good idea!

Betty

Way to go Teresa..

Nothing better then having a good time and still losing..I know that feeling

Hopefully next week you will be under 300

you have done so awesome so far!

Thank you all for your support. I really appreciate it. I think we have all done well. I was actually kind of surprised I lost, but then again every week when I go to weigh in I am always amazed when it is less. Seriously I am AMAZED. I often will step back off and then step back on and make sure it stays the same. LOL. Anyway thanks a lot. I am sure glad we have this website. It is much more personable than any of the others I had looked at initially. Best wishes all, Teresa

Hey Guys...

Teresa... congrats on the continued loss! Soon you will be in twoterville!

Michelle... Sounds like you will be joining Teresa in twoterville as well! I'll be routing for both of you! You are kicking butt in the exercise department!

Lisa... Good to see you back and to see that you are feeling a bit better! Honestly... if you ever need to chew on somebody's ear... I'd be happy to share my tele # with ya! Sorry about the car problems... when I was a single Mom and struggling financially... I called to check on the status of my car that I had dropped off due to problems... when the guy told me how much it was going to be I started bawling right then and there... poor fella... he was beside himself...lol. I'm glad those days are behind me!

Marie... I hope you had a happy anniversary and that you are feeling better!

Betty... dang girl... I can hardly wiat for you to get your very own band o gold! It's going to look very nice with your Harley!

Well... I have been doing pretty well... I'm amazed that I am not terribly restricted after my fill of 2cc's. Maybe it will kick in later??? I can eat a whole lean cuisine without any difficulty and I find that I am hungry in between meals... maybe the next fill in October will get me to my sweet spot! Anyhoo... trying to behave myself! I need to get on the treadmill today... I'll start my self-pep talk right now!

(((hugs)))

Darcy

Thanks Darcy, I am really getting anxious about it. I wish that Dr. appointment would hurry up and get here so I will know something. You are doing good, maybe that fill will kick in for you soon. It is weird how it takes a while sometimes for it to work. I guess that is why they make you wait for a while before they will add more.

Betty

I put on my runners this morning at work and walked uphill for 30

minutes.Jogged for about 2 minutes twice in that 30.

Breakfast 3 slices of Tomato with 3 slices of (premade)canadian bacon.If i can eat all of it.I am working on the first slice right now.

2 glasses of Water so far and a large coffee.It's 9 am.

Me walking...you would have known!?

If i can put on runners ANYONE can!!!:)

I am also planning on going for a walk this eve while HUBBY "the enforcer"puts the 2 year old to bed cuz she has me wrapped around her little finger and i can't be tough!!

Chantal

Good to see you here Chantal! Awesome exercising girl! If I ran for two seconds I'd need CPR!

Betty... Soon! Until then... we will entertain you! I shall put on my pink tu tu and dance for you!