Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

The Gym Gets Easier

I left the gym on cloud 9 yesterday! So I've been going a lil over a week now and when I started I thought I was going to die. I was sweaty, I was outta breath, my body hurt, I was soooo thirsty after, I just felt like poo. But I didn't stop kept an internal conversation that surgery was a tool and I need to work harder than it.

Every "thing" kicked my butt no matter what order. BUT last night I stayed on the elliptical the entire workout I maintained the right heart rate. I didn't kill myself and I feel awesome. I did the body stuff too and noticed it didn't kill so my trainer says to start mixing it up more and push. I've always given up. I have never finished a machine to the end. When I hit 100% complete I wanted to cry. My trainer totally assertive was like who cares tomorrow your increasing this was too easy!!

If I can do this (kicking and screaming) you can. We all have inner doubts but your worth every pound lost.

Happy Friday!

.::SurgeryDate 7/25/12::.

Good job jenn... I know I used to hate exercise ... But now if I go one day with out it I'm just in a crabby mood... It used to sound crazy to me how people would say that so it seems weird to be saying it now... Congrats... Now go get em tonight too!!!!

You go girl !!! Once my workout starts to get easy I step it up, you need to keep on challanging your body and that is where the lbs. will melt off !!! Years ago when I first started running it took me a whole year to run one mile. At first I could only do 10 steps, then 20 , then 30 then 1/4 mile etc. etc. Its tough but if you keep your heart rate up in the range for fat burning for your age you will do just fine. I use a heart rate monitor every time I work out... it keeps me honest - LOL :) Nice work and keep it up sweetie :)

I left the gym on cloud 9 yesterday! So I've been going a lil over a week now and when I started I thought I was going to die. I was sweaty' date=' I was outta breath, my body hurt, I was soooo thirsty after, I just felt like poo. But I didn't stop kept an internal conversation that surgery was a tool and I need to work harder than it.

Every "thing" kicked my butt no matter what order. BUT last night I stayed on the elliptical the entire workout I maintained the right heart rate. I didn't kill myself and I feel awesome. I did the body stuff too and noticed it didn't kill so my trainer says to start mixing it up more and push. I've always given up. I have never finished a machine to the end. When I hit 100% complete I wanted to cry. My trainer totally assertive was like who cares tomorrow your increasing this was too easy!!

If I can do this (kicking and screaming) you can. We all have inner doubts but your worth every pound lost.

Happy Friday!

.::SurgeryDate 7/25/12::.[/quote']

That's great Jenn! Keep pushing... It will continue to get easier!