Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

And The Count Down Begins

So 4 days and counting before my surgery and i am getting a little nervous...I began my journey in Feb of this year and finally was cleared 2 weeks ago... Its been a world wind ever since ...i just flew home from my pre-op appt. yesterday.. its hard when u live on an island... you have to fly to do things like this but i am committed so its all good:) gonna miss my babies though... AMAZING TO HAVE A LARGE SUPPORT GROUP LIKE THIS :) good luck to all the fellow Novembers and the rest of u as well!!

Sending you the most positive thoughts for the next couple weeks. You are committed and you will do great. We are here for you.

Sending you the most positive thoughts for the next couple weeks. You are committed and you will do great. We are here for you.

Mahalo, Vicki :) I am so happy I was informed of these support system :) I look forward to leaning on you all for support and guidance :)

Howzit, girl! I'm from Hawaii, too! It's so great to find another local person on these boards. I'm so, so excited for you! I just started looking into this process, and am going to my first meeting next week. Please keep us posted.

I wonder if you're getting your surgery done at the same place I'm looking into...?

Cathy

Howzit' date=' girl! I'm from Hawaii, too! It's so great to find another local person on these boards. I'm so, so excited for you! I just started looking into this process, and am going to my first meeting next week. Please keep us posted.

I wonder if you're getting your surgery done at the same place I'm looking into...?

Cathy[/quote']

Alohas Cathy,

Yay so glad to find another local girl on here as well! I am doing my RNY through Pali Momi, is that who your with?

I will definitely let you know how it went :)

Yes!! Is it with Dr. Grief? If so, he's the best! So excited!! :)

Yes!! Is it with Dr. Grief? If so' date=' he's the best! So excited!! :)[/quote']

Yes ma'am... he is great...and so is his team Maria is Amazing she really made me feel like i matter going through all the pre auto stuff :) i am so excited for you!! When do u anticipate getting a surgery date?

If all goes well, I'd like to get my surgery during Spring break. I help my nephew with his homework every night, so I need to find a time that won't interfere with that. So, I'm aiming for March 15th. I spoke briefly with Maria on the phone, and she was just lovely. :)