Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OK...so I wanted to explain to my 13 yr old daughter what exactly was going on. So we pull up You Tube and watch the procedure that is going to happen. She was a little skidish at first but continued to watch....

After it was watched and all questions answered, she says to me "Mom, that is just a pure lie!" I am floored because I have thought I did a good job explaining and even included video. She continues on and says "You are not as pretty on the inside as the outside." I could barely contain my laughter! Told her that was technically true. It made my day.

That is so adorable LOL. Gotta love the kids and their total honesty even at the age of 13.

My daughter (10) thinks I'm going in and will come out skinny. She referred to the family guy episode of lyposuction which she isn't allowed to watch. I laughed so hard and explained that its not like that. Lol

Nope don't quite work that way. My daughter also at a later time said "When you get skinnier than me, are you going to wear my hand me downs...lol...had not thought that far ahead!

msix, she is a hoot, I love it. Thanks for the smile today. Don't you just love what they come up with.

And they are so spot on most of the time.

I think showing her was a great idea. My stepson had some eye surgery a few weeks ago, he has cerebral palsy and he is non verbal (he never shuts up lol) so I used you tube to show him what was going to happen to him and it really helped when we went. He was prepared for everything. Till after that is, He walked back there like he owned the place and came out giving his dad and I the scolding of a life time, nobody could have mistook his meaning even if they didn't understand him. He was really mad at us. He is fine now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches