Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why does the list of December surgeries look they way it does? Maybe it's just because I'm viewing on my cell but their is codes everywhere.

Mine had all those numbers code things too!

Hi I'm new here. I have a scheduled date for December 17. Needless to say I'm having some anxiety issues now

Welcome, I too have a date of December 17! Had pre-op appointment today, yikes start liquid diet on December 3, do you have to do that?

I have been thru the 6 visits with a dietician. I have a pre op appt tomorrow. I hope everything goes well because I have no idea what to expect during this appt. The last appt I had I was just so happy to have finished the 6 months that I forgot to ask what to expect. I'm hoping all will go well and I get scheduled in December. It would be a great Christmas gift for myself. Will up date. I'm new to the forum but will get a photo added.

Hi Mrs Blues ! So glad I found people who I can go thru this together !!

Me too. Because I have not told people. Except my boyfriend who is taking me and picking me up, and my niece, only because she will be watching my daughter until I get back home

Welcome' date=' I too have a date of December 17! Had pre-op appointment today, yikes start liquid diet on December 3, do you have to do that?[/quote']

Yes I have to do that. We need to hold hands and do it together lol. What drinks or liquids have you got this far?

I started my liquid diet today. 1 meal and all liquids for the rest of the week, then nothing but liquids for the next week. I see the Nut on Thurs, the Cardiologist on Fri, and the rest of my pre-op testing done on Mon along with meeting with the pharmacist. 12 days and counting and it feels like it's full of stuff to do!

Has anyone had any food related dreams? I had a dream that I was at a buffet and every time I went to put something on my plate, it disappeared! lol

Welcome! Looks like we have the same date:)

Thank you!! When do you start your liquid diet?

I started my liquid diet today. 1 meal and all liquids for the rest of the week, then nothing but liquids for the next week. I see the Nut on Thurs, the Cardiologist on Fri, and the rest of my pre-op testing done on Mon along with meeting with the pharmacist. 12 days and counting and it feels like it's full of stuff to do!

Has anyone had any food related dreams? I had a dream that I was at a buffet and every time I went to put something on my plate, it disappeared! lol

I have had dreams of steak and bake potato for three nights now...lol. Luckily that was my last meal last week before liquid hell diet. Hang in there.

I have been thru the 6 visits with a dietician. I have a pre op appt tomorrow. I hope everything goes well because I have no idea what to expect during this appt. The last appt I had I was just so happy to have finished the 6 months that I forgot to ask what to expect. I'm hoping all will go well and I get scheduled in December. It would be a great Christmas gift for myself. Will up date. I'm new to the forum but will get a photo added.

Welcome! We are glad you found this sight. You will find lots of support and a wealth of information to about pretty much any question or concern you have. Let us know so we if we can help you in anyway possible. I am hoping for you to have a same day journey buddy but if not you have december surgeries buddies...and the list is growing daily.

Hi I'm Heather my surgery is in Wagoner, OK

I started my journey on July 5th. I am so excited!!!

Welcome to RNY Talk. We are glad you found us and I am super excited to have another Oklahoman in the group. I am hoping we can stay in touch as I am in Pryor...neat to have a journey buddy so close. You are going to find so much information available here...it is amazing the support you will feel. Let us know if we can help you in anyway and praying for an uneventful surgery.

For all my December journey buddies that have stressed an interest in the FB don't give up on me just reading through all the information that came out on a recent upgrade and really not liking not having the privacy that would be necessary for some of us. If anyone has any suggestions would love to hear them. For what I am reading it is going to make too much information available for other people to see.

Thank you!! When do you start your liquid diet?

I start mine tomorrow and I am so worried I am going to be miserable and not be able to do it! Nerves already! Your surgery is one day before mine by the way, so hopefully we can connect and chat! :)

For all my December journey buddies that have stressed an interest in the FB don't give up on me just reading through all the information that came out on a recent upgrade and really not liking not having the privacy that would be necessary for some of us. If anyone has any suggestions would love to hear them. For what I am reading it is going to make too much information available for other people to see.

Hey Msix,

I was thinking about the Facebook thing...

I don't think there is a way for you to make everything private enough on your end, but I think that if people like or join the page, they can make it private on their end. They would just have to fix who can see these posts in the privacy sections to just themselves. I think activity would still show up on their wall when they look at it, but would be invisible to others. Maybe create the page or group and then we can try and help those who want to remain private to fix their feeds. Also, the ones who would like to remain anonymous on fb could always create a "ghost" account and join that way. I had a profile for my cat at one time. Lol. Just some thoughts...And thank you for all the time your spending trying to figure this out! ")

You can start a group and set the privacy setting to "secret". It shows up nowhere on your FB for people to see. I'm in another secret group and have had no problems.