Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For all of us who are still waiting!!!!!

James 1:2-8

[ Trials and Temptations ] Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. ...

OMG.... Today was my last day to eat anything I wanted before my 2 week liquid diet starts tomorrow and I wasn't really hungry go figure lol I had french vanilla coffee with whipped cream for Breakfast, a corndog with a few chili cheese fries for lunch, and I had no clue what I wanted for dinner so I let my kiddos pick so it was off to mcdonald's for a big mac meal for mommy and a happy meal for my boys what a great way to spend the day with the guys that mean the most to me in my life :)

OMG.... Today was my last day to eat anything I wanted before my 2 week liquid diet starts tomorrow and I wasn't really hungry go figure lol I had french vanilla coffee with whipped cream for breakfast' date=' a corndog with a few chili cheese fries for lunch, and I had no clue what I wanted for dinner so I let my kiddos pick so it was off to mcdonald's for a big mac meal for mommy and a happy meal for my boys what a great way to spend the day with the guys that mean the most to me in my life :)[/quote']

You did better than me :). I still can't stop eating things I think I will miss :P

What is your why?

I'm doing this because I need a kidney transplant and my kidney surgeon won't do the surgery until I lose 100 lbs. He suggested I do this so here I am. Unfortunately after jumping through all the hoops to get to this point, my kidneys have dropped to about 15% function. So I'm literally doing this to save my life.

My why scares me even more!

What is your why?

I'm doing this because I need a kidney transplant and my kidney surgeon won't do the surgery until I lose 100 lbs. He suggested I do this so here I am. Unfortunately after jumping through all the hoops to get to this point' date=' my kidneys have dropped to about 15% function. So I'm literally doing this to save my life.

My why scares me even more![/quote']

Hang in there. My mother has had two transplants when you get through this then your transplant you will feel so much better. Are you on dialysis?

Redoableme,

I am praying for you to clear all hoops, safe RNY and onto your kidney transplant. Good luck with all you have on your plate!

Hang in there. My mother has had two transplants when you get through this then your transplant you will feel so much better. Are you on dialysis?

No, not yet, although if I weren't having the RNY I would be getting prepared for an access point instead.

Thank you for your prayers Snow, I truly appreciate them all!

I have a date!! Dec 10th!! Vista East in Waukegan, IL

*Dancing around the boards!*

Congrats to all of us December dates!! Whoo hoo! I'm getting so excited.... And so freaking nervous. I've never had surgery of any kind... So ready for a new me, but nervous about the surgery. I can't wait to be on the other side of all this. I'll be praying for all of the December babies on this list. We can do it!

December Surgeries

Clairelou lou Dec 1 Coventry, England

jls2012 Dec 3 Greenville, SC

lindamarie Dec 3rd Santa Rosa, CA

NikiG December 3rd Christiana Hospital Newark, DE

simply southern26 Dec 3rd, Dr. William Johnson, Johns Creek, Georgia

charrison27 December 4th, Dr. Asad, Erie, PA

msixkiller Dec 4th Bailey Medical Center, OK

mrsblues December 4th Silver Cross Hospital (Joliet, IL)

Wannabepintsized Dec 4th San Antonio, TX

jpr99 December 5th, Rochester General, Dr Anthony DiBenedetto

Kathmandu Dec 5th Highland Park Hospital, IL

mkruit Dec 5th Akron, OH

Vicki Loichinger Dec 5th St Francis Hospital Indianapolis, IN

rarah Dec 8 uk

Denyelle Dec 10th Traverse City, MI

cogburn dec 10th Allentown Pennsylvania dr Leonardo Claros

jodimc Dec 10th Fayetteville AR Dr. Roller

kdl0452 Dec 10th Kissimmee, FL (brother's surgery same day

redoableme Dec 10th!! Vista East in Waukegan, IL

charlismom229 Dec 12th. Dr. Small in Hagerstown, MD

TDee Dec 12th Edmonton, Alberta (CAN). Dr. Karmali

jamicrow Dec 13th Madison, WI

thisshizzibananas Dec 13th, Dr. Anthony Petrick, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA

fireandice36 Dec 17th

Irishone127. Dec 17th Dr S. Trang. Einstein Hospital, Elkins Park, PA

Nicole K Dec 17th Boston, MA

Joan VanDorn Dec 18 Bailey medical center owasso Oklahoma

mommys2boys Dec 19

snow25 Dec 20 Greenville, NC

December Surgeries.....

Clairelou lou- Dec 1 Coventry, England

jls2012- Dec 3 Greenville, SC

lindamarie- Dec 3rd Santa Rosa, CA

NikiG- December 3rd Christiana Hospital Newark, DE

simplysouthern26- Dec 3rd, Dr. William Johnson, Johns Creek, Georgia

charrison27- December 4th, Dr. Asad, Erie, PA

msixkiller- Dec 4th Bailey Medical Center, OK

mrsblues- December 4th Silver Cross Hospital Joliet, IL

Wannabepintsized- Dec 4th San Antonio, TX

jpr99- December 5th, Rochester General, Dr Anthony DiBenedetto

Kathmandu- Dec 5th Highland Park Hospital, IL

mkruit- Dec 5th Akron, OH

Vicki Loichinger- Dec 5th St Francis Hospital Indianapolis, IN

rarah- Dec 8 uk

Denyelle- Dec 10th Traverse City, MI

cogburn- dec 10th Allentown Pennsylvania dr Leonardo Claros

jodimc- Dec 10th Fayetteville AR Dr. Roller

kdl0452- Dec 10th Kissimmee, FL brother's surgery same day

redoableme- Dec 10th!! Vista East in Waukegan, IL

charlismom229- Dec 12th. Dr. Small in Hagerstown, MD

TDee- Dec 12th Edmonton, Alberta (CAN). Dr. Karmali

jamicrow- Dec 13th Madison, WI

thisshizzibananas- Dec 13th, Dr. Anthony Petrick, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA

fireandice36- Dec 17th

Irishone127- Dec 17th Dr S. Trang. Einstein Hospital, Elkins Park, PA

Nicole K- Dec 17th Boston, MA

Joan VanDorn- Dec 18 Bailey medical center owasso Oklahoma

mommys2boys- Dec 19

snow25- Dec 20 Greenville, NC

Dec' date=' 10th Kissimmee Florida. My brother and I the same day!!![/quote']

Oh wow! Howdy Neighbor! I am in Orlando!

Lots of us on the 10th! Awesome!!