Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good luck, Astrotoes!!!

Thats a good idea Gaffer.

It helps to be a compulsive liar. I have no problem lying to people, although I dont make a habit if it, and I am not able to lie to those I love.

There is this girl at work who is so nosy, and the biggest gossip in the office.

I finally had to tell her that I had a wager with my wife that I could not eat out for a year, and that was the reason why I could not go out for lunch after the 10th time she asked. When she asked what the prize was I told her it was a 50" plasma. She never asked me again.

A

Hey I know what you mean Andrew. The only people that I know I am doing this are my mom and dad and they are not allowed to tell anyone.

I have been lying to everyone left right and centre. Never thought I had it in me but hey sometimes you just have to protect your right to privacy. :)

Hey, me too. Only a very few people know I had the band. I overheard someone talking about another lady who had it done as though her weight loss wasn't real and she had "cheated". I commented that it is still hard work no matter what tool you have to assist you. I was so happy that I hadn't told anyone I had the band. Maybe when I'm more confident but right now the way gossip in the office goes - NO WAY. So I understand how you have to tell "little while lies" to survive.

Hope everyone is having a great week. One day at a time....

At what point is it ok to take this tape off the scars? They said it would just fall off,well it's been 9 days and it looks like it was just put on despite all the showers. Not that I want to show off this lovely tummy to anyone but it really is ugly so can I just go ahead and pull them off???:)

As long as you can see that the incision is closed and nothing is open anywhere, you should be able to take the tape off. That's what they told me when I had my gallbadder out.. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches