Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Encouragement

Margie, find anything that you enjoy doing. But please don't wait until 2005! Fall is such a beautiful time of year! With a 3 year old grand daughter, that can be a walk in the park, collecting the many beautiful fall leaves. Press them in a book for her and you can cuddle and share them for years to come. Or a trip to the zoo. I'm sure she'll give you a great workout! And the better you start feeling, the more different things you'll be able to do. I had bought a cheap bike at a clearance center several years ago. It had been ridden so few times that it still had the little nubby things on the tires (which had gone flat). I started riding here (6 weeks after banding) because it was SO hot walking and I got bored with the treadmill. Just went a little bit more each time and gradually built up the speed and time. Before you know it, you'll be strapping a child's seat on the back of your bike and taking that little doll with you. Then you'll be running beside her as she takes off on her bike. There are great things in store for you!

hi, marie

i really have to wait, my body, is getting stronger as the time goes by, i was bed bond for more then 20yr. from a fall, and from severe Migraines, 28days out of a month, and right now, i've move to PA. and my life has change,and my health, is sky rocking, in n.y.

i heartly came out my 3flights of stairs apt.

in PA. i open the door and walk to the deck, and see the trees, grass, sky, is mind boggaling, how, if you never lived in open air, and the beauty around you, you love it, and some people, live in the same beautyful place, and can't see beyone there pain and sorrow, i've laid in bed looking up for more the 15yrs. and cried to god to get out of their . now, i was blessed , with the area, and i walk , around, so i really need to get my muscels in shape. and when the lapband came up , my doctor, and my nurse pushed me to have it , diabites, hbp, migraines, back, and weight,to top off the cake.

my life was one big pain... everday..pain in and pain out ..no relife .. till now,

so i thank you from the bottom of my heart for your words and the help . that this web site, has given me, and learning the computer.

it has given me a new lease on life at the age of 54yrs. my husband and i thought, nothing. else, could change in our lives to make a difference in the rout were in .when in N.Y.

but, we were wrong thank God, our prayers were heard. and our cries,

we love PA. we get lost, Every time, but, is an advanture now, and have fun. we don't have to come home early, because, our 4 daughter are grown and have their own childern, and i'm out and walking which has made a differance in his life too. to be walking hand in hand with your husband is a thrill to him. one that he thought would never happen....he tells me all the time, so it has made a big differance, when the rest of the family sees how much, life means to you, and your trying to grab every bit of it..i have so many goals set. i'm training in the winter months for the summer to see how much i can do...

so thank you again, for your help and kind words and your care.it has been a godsent to me...

margie.

--------------------------------------------------------------

margie

295/259.8/-36

54yrs. dr,texiria

FORGIVE YOUR MIND AND YOU HEART WILL FOLLOW.

Wow, Margie, YOU are an inspiration!! To overcome all of that! Please do take care of the type of exercise you do, so as not to reinjure your back. But I know I don't need to tell you that! All that you have been through has taught you to appreciate each precious day. Please continue to heal - physically and emotionally. Your family will be there sharing your triumphs with you. Best of luck to you!

hi, marie

thank you,

your reply, it's very encouraging to me, is been a long ride. but, the car still got gas.lol..

i will take you advice, there's so much i want to do, i can't keep still.

thank you,.

margie.

Way to go Marie!!!! Not only did you achieve the great success of those two marvelous bike marathons, BUT you have inspired everyone on this board to reach for the stars and dream big as we set out goals. Thank you so much for not only sharing your victory stories of the rides, but for sharing your love and spirit with us. Everyone on this Board inspires me. My surgery is Nov. 30 and then I will be an official part of your family. Till then, I am sharing in your dreams and wishing everyone continued blessings and success. Thanks for your care and sharing. Theresa Marie

Margie, I don't think there's any stopping you now!!

Theresa Marie, you've already begun your banding journey! You'll be posting your triumphs before you know it! So glad you found us!

Dear Marie, Thank You for sharing that your loosing your hearing with us.

You are a valued person to all of us here! Your a great support to me and many others at this web site.

I'm so glad your choosing to trust us with your heart this weekend. My hope and prayer is that this weekend will be a fond memory for all of us. That we will all leave with positve thoughts for each other.

I remember the one day we did share togather and thought the world of you. You have a sweet spirit about you and are definately a giver! You have givers and then you have takers in this world. Your a giver by far. You contibute a lot to your environment. I'm proud to call you my friend.

M&M (mysterious Marie) After this weekend i'm not gonna be able to call you that anymore. Or can I?

Maybe I can since your still a closet bandster!

:Bunny hi, marie,

i knew you were special by your, words and consern,care, of others, i understand very well,my husband is hearing impaired, and is very hard for him, i'm his secound voice, even thow is very, diffecult for me, at times, but, that's another story,

even thow i'm new to this site, i've grown close, to you'll,

and i think is very courages of you, to share something so dear and also frightening to you, thank you so much.. there are so many of us that have, so many fears, of what others think ,or say.. that we become, crippled inside of ourself. worring, and crying, and fearing, at the thought of it, to hear your, story and knowing you a little better, confirms, what alot of us belive, (YOU CAN'T JUGDE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER)... old saying but, true,

may God Bless you, and take heart. you have lifted many,spirits to day....

and grt139 hope all goes well for you,in your test.

margie

-------------------------------

margie

295/257.8/-37

FEAR STOPS US ALL... BUT, LOVE GIVES US STRENGTH TO KEEP GOING.AND NEVER STOP...

My sweet Marie - Please don't think for one moment that someone will change the way they feel about you just because of your hearing. I don't think there is a person in this world that is perfect. Everyone has some kind of problem, even if it doesn't always show.

You have always been special to me because of the big open heart you have. You have always been there to encourage me, compliment me, yell at me, or just to be my friend. That is what I know about you and that is why I care about you when I haven't even met you. It is very rare to find a person that truely cares enough to take a stranger under their wings like you have. I feel truely blessed that I have gotten to know you.

I know that it must make you feel better to let everyone know, but it doesn't make any difference to me at all, and never will. They are coming out with some new things for hearing, and it would be great if someday you would be able to hear better for your self, but it wouldn't change the way I feel about our friendship ever.

{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}

O.K., Now you've got me crying! Thank you for such kindness and support! There's absolutely no way to tell you how much that means! Love you "guys"!:D

Marie,

You're a doll and we love you just the way you are.

(((((((((Marie))))))))

Thank you so much for sharing this very personal thing with all of us.

Marie, I was very touched by your post. You are the first to answer a new post and have always responded to any question I have had in a loving, positive, supportive manner.

I hope you realize the most wonderful, gifted people hear with their heart. That is you!!!!! You are an angel and guide to us all. Know that you are loved for who you are -- just the way you are.

I hope you will keep listening with your heart.

Best to you and yours, Theresa Marie