Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Extremely Happy I Could Cry

Yes I do work out I do cross fit training and weight training.

Try cross fit training it's got to be about the best all body work out. And add some weight training to help tone muscle. Also will help the excese skin shrink to.

You may be having a tuff time with the pre op diet now but after surgery it gets real easy. You won't want to eat at times the smell of food will make you sick. So pre op diet is just a warm up but the hardest part

Remember NO PAIN NO LOSS

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

Congrats!! Isn't it crazy that people think this is the easy way out?

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

It's hard work looking this good lmbo. This is no way the easy way out.

Congrats!! Isn't it crazy that people think this is the easy way out?

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Is hard work looking this good. This is no way the easy way out.

Way to go mami you give the rest of us hope thank you.

Now don't let it go to your head. Keep fighting the weight battle we may never win but but we will put up one hell of a fight.

Lmbo I love my self but it's no way to my head. I will continue my diet & healthy life style.

Congratulations! Enjoy the new you :). I hope after my surgery i will make it to my goal weight ....

I'm sooo happy for you!

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

You will & you will look so sexy

Mommy it's a hard fight you have to want to get where you want to be. I'm 12 weeks out down 63 lbs and have 60 lbs more to go and it's getting harder and harder the more I lose but I will see it though.

I like the way I'm looking and can't wait to see what I will look like at 165 lbs

It's a hard fight & some lose fast some slow. You lost more weight then me in a shorter time.

You go girl! That is such a huge success. You can kick those last few pounds. We are here for you!! Go go go!!

Yeah eventually those pounds will melt.

Yeahhhhh --- CHEERS !!! Congrats Mami - you are doing so well :)

Way to go Mami I was just thinking a couple of days ago about your goal weight and wondering if you might be reaching it in different ways, and you are, you are shrinking....remember muscle weights more than fat..so you have probably built up some muscle and your body is loving it.

So happy for you. You are an inspiration.

Way to go Mami I was just thinking a couple of days ago about your goal weight and wondering if you might be reaching it in different ways' date=' and you are, you are shrinking....remember muscle weights more than fat..so you have probably built up some muscle and your body is loving it.

So happy for you. You are an inspiration.[/quote']

Thanks I think that's what happen. I reach my goal before the actual weight goal. It's fine with me. Now I'm starting to be patient. :) size 7 I don't even remember being. Since it's my favorite number I made it. I feel happy right here just have to go back to exercise. So much to do & teachers meetings.