Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New To This Amazing Group!

Hello everyone, I am new to this group. My husband and I started this process back in March and we are going for our last nutrition visit tomorrow. It's been a long 7 months with the many different dr apt's but its worth it as this opportunity is going to change both of our lives.

Yay welcome Tina I did my last weigh in visit today!! Seems surreal after seemingly taking 7 years instead of 7 months LOL. This is a great place with great people!!

Thank you for the welcome. We are excited & nervous at the same time. I am glad that we are going thru this together. After 4 kids and the constant yo yo of dieting we are ready to make changes for our new start on life. I read a lot of the posts on here and am touched by the support everyone offers each other. When we go for our last nutrition visit tomorrow we will be scheduling our pre-op visit. I can't believe we are finally at this point. Good luck to all of you and thank you for sharing your stories. :-)

Welcome Tina! Glad you're here and joined the boards. Good luck to you and your hubby on your journeys!

welcome to you both and so happy for you to be able to share this journey. Wishing you the very very best.

Welcome your going to love it here

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

so good to see you here!!

Welcome

If you have any questions just ask this Fourm is full of very smart people that will be able to answer your questions.

Please have you husban sign on to we need more men on this Fourm.

You may want to look in to a app for iPhone or andriod or a computer program called My fitness pal to help track your food and fitness every day

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

PaulB is right! This is a great place and everyone is very helpful. It has been a blessing for me. I have never had surgery and being able to ask questions and read what others have openly posted has been a blessing. Good luck to both of you!

Thank you all so much. I will tell him to join as well :-). Going to check out the my fitness pal and get it on my phone.

Myfittness pal is an awesome tool!! Add me if you like kisersassy

Hello everyone' date=' I am new to this group. My husband and I started this process back in March and we are going for our last nutrition visit tomorrow. It's been a long 7 months with the many different dr apt's but its worth it as this opportunity is going to change both of our lives.[/quote']

Welcome!