Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok so I was thinking yesterday wow I'm so hungry I must be about o start my period, then it occurred to me wow when was my last period oh crap it was August 5th. So I took the test well 5 test and sure enough all positive. So I'm freaking out because I am only 31/2 months post op this was not planned I'm on birth control and he with draws. Not how I imagined my 1 year mark with a new born instead of a bikini. Hoping this doesn't make everthing I've done be a waste.

As we drop the weight we become super fertile mertile! Even though it was not planned, I hope you are excited:) Congrats and you may have to be extra monitored but all should work out.

Keep us posted! All the best

Surgery 7/25/12

Wow! Congrats on your new blessing. Just take care of yourself and do what your doctor tells you to. Eat healthy and exercise and you will probably still lose the weight to a certain extent plus after the baby is born you will continue to eat right and exercise and the weight will come off then. It will not be a waste, but I have a feeling it will just be a bit harder. It is possible and there are many that have done this and been pregnant. We have one member on here pregnant with twins right now. Just take care of yourself and your baby and the rest will work out.

Again Congrats, what exciting news! How many children do you have or is this your first?

congrats on your weight loss so far as well as the impending birth of your baby!! What an exciting time for you.

What kind if birth control where ya using?

Congrats

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Ok so I was thinking yesterday wow I'm so hungry I must be about o start my period' date=' then it occurred to me wow when was my last period oh crap it was August 5th. So I took the test well 5 test and sure enough all positive. So I'm freaking out because I am only 31/2 months post op this was not planned I'm on birth control and he with draws. Not how I imagined my 1 year mark with a new born instead of a bikini. Hoping this doesn't make everthing I've done be a waste.[/quote']

Other ladies have done it and they and their babies had been just fine. You just have to take extra care. I hope this is a happy surprise...good luck.

Oh and do you mind telling us what kind of BC you were using? I just had the Mirena put in...my man is counting down the days till I'll first test run...now I'm scared! Lol

Ok this is crazy. I went to the er because I had a abscess under my arm. It ended up being a lymph nod. I got up to pee and they said use a cup. Then they told me I was pregnant.

I was having the same hungry feeling and was wanting chili everyday.

This was Friday night 10/5 and I am only 4 months out.

Congratulations to us.

Omg!! I can't believe it GA girl. I started the Nuva ring after a month, but I couldn't adjust to eat. I'm trying the you stay away method the birth control pills. This is so scary! But, congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Ok this is crazy. I went to the er because I had a abscess under my arm. It ended up being a lymph nod. I got up to pee and they said use a cup. Then they told me I was pregnant.

I was having the same hungry feeling and was wanting chili everyday.

This was Friday night 10/5 and I am only 4 months out.

Congratulations to us.

Congrats to you too! :)

Surgery 7/25/12

Ok so I was thinking yesterday wow I'm so hungry I must be about o start my period' date=' then it occurred to me wow when was my last period oh crap it was August 5th. So I took the test well 5 test and sure enough all positive. So I'm freaking out because I am only 31/2 months post op this was not planned I'm on birth control and he with draws. Not how I imagined my 1 year mark with a new born instead of a bikini. Hoping this doesn't make everthing I've done be a waste.[/quote']

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy!!

Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk