Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Graphics Help?

Happy Friday all!

I was trying to make a logo/design/thing in Photoshop the other night and let me just say - I SUCK AT IT!

I wanted to try and put together a Pink Ribbon and our walk team name - Hope for Miles and maybe AWBC Chicago - then add feet or shoes or something.

Yeah just could not figure the dang thing out.

Cafepress.com lets you open an online store where you upload your logo and pickout what you sell - I wanted to open a store to raise money for our walk team for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

Anyone out there in LBT-land think they can help me?! Or help unlock the secrets of that silly photoshop program!

Not sure what you tried or why it wasn't working, but you'll want to use a layer for each graphic element. That keeps them separate - which means you can always go back and position/change/manipulate one piece without touching the others. If you don't work in layers, you're really clamped down in terms of what you can do without having to recreate the entire thing.

So you'll want a layer called something like "Shoes" and that will hold the image of your running shoes, and one called "Ribbon" with your pink ribbon, etc.

I've used photoshop (and PSP, and fireworks, and illustrator, and...) extensively for years, so feel free to ask any questions you have.

Something to keep in mind - unless you're going to create all of these images from scratch (which I'm guessing you aren't), or have purchased reproduction rights to proprietary graphics, you can't usually 1) reproduce or alter the original images or 2) sell anything featuring that image, whether for profit or not. Copyright rules are a fickle beast.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches