Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

So glad Eva and Worm are ok! Yay! I am 9 days post op. Down 15 pounds. On full liquids which is way better than Clear Liquids. It's been so hard as far as keeping to the strict diet. Can't wait till the next phase. I want some food. Lol. On thanksgiving I cheated, had a dixie cup full of mashed potatoes, but it went ok!! It's just that it was hard. So much food and lots of temptations. Plus it was all at my house. And no I didn't cook...Lol

I am scheduled in Pensacola Fl on Tuesday the 27th

I am in Pensacola also. I am 2 weeks post op and doing great. I went back to work. Wednesday and I have taken pain meds once since coming home and that was after traveling for 3 1/2 hours for Thanksgiving. I hope everything goes well for you. Who is your surgeon?

Headed home again! I pray second times a charm!!

Unjury chicken Soup and strawberry blast. (For protein)

G2 and propel low cal.

SF Italian ice.

Straining regular Soups for variety. .

Wow after Italian ice sounds great!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using RNYTalk

Just take small sips every couple minutes . If you drink too fast u will feel it trust me. It takes some time to feel the knew full. Don't worry just listen to your body. :)

Thanks so much it is all so new I don't know what is normal. Sid you have a lot of left sided pain too?

Worm, sure hope you get feeling better soon...was you're surgery the 20th? That's when I had mine and I'm still in the hospital :( I'm doing Better tho...hope to go home tomorrow

Sky, mine was Monday was ok and then back in for another surgery on Friday. Seem to be better now. Hope you are too!

Is there anyone who had their surgery at Bailey Medical Center in Owasso?

Holy cow!!! We are in the final week!!!!! I honestly kept thinking this week was never going to happen. Can't wait to be on the other side!

I am in Pensacola also. I am 2 weeks post op and doing great. I went back to work. Wednesday and I have taken pain meds once since coming home and that was after traveling for 3 1/2 hours for Thanksgiving. I hope everything goes well for you. Who is your surgeon?

I am with Dr Friedman in Pensacola on Nov 26th.

I can't believe its almost here. 2day liquid diet for me! Im so over it already, I'm hungry in a bad mood and with a headache.

I can't believe its almost here. 2day liquid diet for me! Im so over it already' date=' I'm hungry in a bad mood and with a headache.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using RNYTalk[/quote']

Me too Miris. I am on day 10 and I am ready to kill someone. Can't wait until Noveber 28th...

Day 4 of 5 on preop diet! I am too tired to want to kill anyone. I feel like my 3 year old could beat me up! Surgery is Monday and today was Magnesium Citrate and clear liquids, clear liquids only tomorrow. I am READY to be on the Losing side.

Day 4 of 5 on preop diet! I am too tired to want to kill anyone. I feel like my 3 year old could beat me up! Surgery is Monday and today was Magnesium Citrate and clear liquids, clear liquids only tomorrow. I am READY to be on the Losing side.

Whoops it is after midnight I guess that makes this Day 5?

Eva.. So glad you are doing better and yes it is so scary. I am too thinking about progressing into our new lives.

I was so scared yesterday. Was doing great and then started vomiting everything up including pains meds.

I was admitted back into the hospital today and had to have a second surgery to fix and intestinal stricture. Oh my was it awful. But seem ok now.

Praying for you hope you get well soon