Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Dates

Glad to hear your doing well...just got home from hosp. Having my sugar free Popsicle! I am glad to be home!

Whoop congrats welcome to the bench and wishing you a speedy recovery

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Hi shemmy... it was a shock to get this date..since I just seen the nurse practioner yesterday and the approval was still pending and my next appointments wouldn't be until dec ..I feel like I'm in a dream my cw is 311.. I hope this surgery will help..where are you having yours done..also I like this site since I only told 1 close friend I don't have a lot of support ..kids don't even know..don't want my siblings to find out..that's a whole different story in itself.. wishing you well

Jessica, I haven't told many ppl either, however I did tell my children. I really love this site because it provides a lot of good info. Its good to talk to ppl who are going through the same thing. My surgery will be done in San Antonio.

Hi family. Sorry it took so long to check back in. Im doing okay. I have pain at my incision sites and my surgery was longer than expected because I had a sliding hernia on my esophagus. :( the anesthesia took a long time to leave my system. But the nurses said I was leaving tracks on the floor from walking so. I came home last night. It's a struggle to get in all these fluids. But I'm trying! My husband has been great taking care of me.

I hope everyone had smooth surgeries and recoveries for yesterday and today.

I hear u girl.. having issues with my fluids as well best of luck to u:)

I made it to walk a few times but the gas is not moving out I can tolerate it but annoying. and I am really sleepy doctor said all went well

I made it to walk a few times but the gas is not moving out I can tolerate it but annoying. and I am really sleepy doctor said all went well

Welcome to the bench! Gas is a bitch.... It was the worst part for. Me

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Welcome to the bench and the gas pain was the worse part and some left side pain. Whoop Whooop

Good morning everyone....I am up today feeling so good....I was missing from convo yesterday due to visitors coming by since Ill be leaving for NC in a few days to finish recovering with mom...I hope everyone is feeling well..So happy for the most part everyone's surgery went well without any complications. Glad to know we have a group built "FORD TOUGH", lol...

Hey Karmagirl' date=' glad you are feeling good and I am also glad that your surgery went well for you. Take care and don't do too much. Shameka[/quote']

Thank u! At home now. Just resting, pain not too bad and gas is coming out. lol

I just got the call... surgery is at 12:15 and I have to be at the hospital by 10:15 on Monday. UGH I just got really nervous.

You'll do just fine!!!! :)

Glad to hear your doing well...just got home from hosp. Having my sugar free Popsicle! I am glad to be home!

Me too. Glad ur doing well also! I'm loving this crystal light stuff :)

Karma' date=' the chicken broth tasted like heaven to me LOL

Worm, I'm at West Penn hospital, so far so good, just saw Dr Gagne again, he said I'm good too go home today, but because I live in Erie, he wants me to stay til tomorrow and get as hydrated as I can. I'm ok with that, especially since now that I survived, this is my vacation LOL I'm sleeping great, no laundry, no cooking, no chasing kids, no diapers.....yeah, I'm ok with another day LOL[/quote']

Congrats. I am at home now since yesterday trying to get in all my fluids. The broth was good at the hospital!

Good morning everyone....I am up today feeling so good....I was missing from convo yesterday due to visitors coming by since Ill be leaving for NC in a few days to finish recovering with mom...I hope everyone is feeling well..So happy for the most part everyone's surgery went well without any complications. Glad to know we have a group built "FORD TOUGH"' date=' lol...[/quote']

Congrats u did it!

So happy for all of you that had surgery this week and seem to be doing well. Some are home and some home soon. I am just so thrilled to hear how great you are doing. sending loads of prayers and well wishes.

Also will be adding those in my prayers who are having surgery this coming week. Enjoy your weekend and do something nice for yourself. Hugs Hugs Hugs

Happy every one is doing great wishing you all a which recovery

Congrats u did it!

Congrats are in order for you to....we've conquered the biggest step so now we just have to stay in the fight...I think we can all do it!!!