Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pre-Op Testing - It Should Not Be This Hard...

I actually have been pretty depressed since Monday from not hearing anything. And with them not answering the phone or scaling me back makes me nervous.

Thanks all!! I had a conversation today with the NUT and she was kinda nasty. She was yelling at me that they did not have my food logs and that she was going to tell my insurance company I am not compliant. WTH?? I am so pissed. I had to do a make up session for my monthly weigh in since I traveled the whole month of Sept for work. They did not ask for them. I have them!!! I thought they would just get them at the next session. Why would somebody be mean about it before even getting what happened?? I understand that people do not do what they are told but you do not assume that I am not. I finally got her to go speak to the other NUT that had helped me. I feel bad for him. He tried to help me out and now has to explain it all to her.

Oh Melinda is a royal bitch she's pissed me off countless times during the 6 months she's a nasty person she was the one who told me I wasn't going to be approved (but I was) and just stay persistent with them they were very helpful trying to get me in the insurance coordinator is very helpful trying to get u in on a date if its back up tell her u want to be called if someone else gets a date changed she did that for me and I got my date changed by a month almost good luck I'm here if u need to talk Bc I'm going thru McGee too

So was I. They said it could take two weeks to find out. Ugh!! I'll be batty!

Melonpie... Yes she is a royal bitch but she did soften up a bit once she realized I was serious. Dr McCloskys staff has been pretty good. How long did it take you to get a date after being approved?

Worm I am praying our phones ring today. I broke down and called the office and left a light hearted message just wanting to know if they had heard anything ya da ya da, and please have a nice day. And now I wait for a return call.

I just want to know if there is something that I can be doing, DO I need to get letters from my doctors ect just tell me people I will do it.

Ok off the rant for a minute. So nerve wreaking.

Anything as yet worm?

Vicki, So do I. Maybe tomorrow??!!

No approval yet. Almost one week down. Good thing is they are setting dates about 1 month out.

No still pending approval. It's driving me crazy!!

I'm frustrated today. My 90 day weight loss trial ends on Dec 20 and I could have had my surgery at the very beginning of 2013. But I found out today that my dietician will be out for the holidays and my date is pushed back to Jan 2. Don't they know that every day counts and every day waiting on your surgery is torture. I'm ready now!

Oh I hear you!! I'm surprised they don't have a fill in for her. Hang in there!! Can you do it before. They took me a week early because it was the only appointment for a month.

I'm frustrated today. My 90 day weight loss trial ends on Dec 20 and I could have had my surgery at the very beginning of 2013. But I found out today that my dietician will be out for the holidays and my date is pushed back to Jan 2. Don't they know that every day counts and every day waiting on your surgery is torture. I'm ready now!

For real. A day to them is like a week to us. So aggravating. They put things into weeks and months and we really want to hear hours and days. Wishing you the best