Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello - Missed U Guys

I been Away for a while. My Family took a birthday break at duke university. My upper GI came back great. Now I have to take 3 meds 1- Prisolec 2-carafAte and 3- new drug Bp meds for muscle spasm. I'm kinds sick on not beig able to drink Water. My calories are still under 250 but I've gained a pound. I'm really starting To not like the progress I am at. I seriously popped 15 times in 1 day while on vacation to see my niece at Duke. Now, I'm freelancing from home for jobs, but most days I'm too sick to get out of the bed. I'm really ready to start exercising and moving to the next step with the bypass. Soooo frustrated. !!!! I really need a schedule to get the Protein in, does anyone has one? Excuse iPhone typo.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Girl, Sorry you are having problems. I start my morning off with a Protein Shake that way its 32 grams of Protein right off the bat. Around 2 hours later I eat a baby bel light 6 grams. 2 hours after that a yoplait greek yogurt 12 grams... then just eat every 2 hours some sort of protein. The wetter the better. Hang in there.

Wow... I hope you start to feel better real soon. I have my Protein Shake for a morning snack around 10 - 10:30, it takes me a good 1/2 hour to drink. It is 64 grams of Protein, then I have approximatley another 20 grams of protein, thru yogurt, cottage cheese etc.

Hope you feel better soon.

New Life Started 07/24/12

Wow... I hope you start to feel better real soon. I have my Protein shake for a morning snack around 10 - 10:30' date=' it takes me a good 1/2 hour to drink. It is 64 grams of Protein, then I have approximatley another 20 grams of protein, thru yogurt, cottage cheese etc.[/quote']

Off topic but Wow! What is ur shake recipe?

New Life Started 07/24/12

kiwilady...I'm glad your test came back fine and you're on the meds you need. At this point it sounds like you just need to really try. I know I didn't want to drink or eat at all and I had to make myself do it. I found the right temperature of Water to drink that was right for my pouch. It wasn't easy and I had lots of cramping at first but, now it's good. Once you get hydrated again it gets easier. Eating...well that's one step at a time. I found adding some carbs back into my diet actually made me feel better. I try to make sure they are complex carbs from whole wheat vs white flour carbs and only enough to satisfy. I eat my Protein first then have the carby item. Such as meat...then a small piece of potato, or a poached egg and 1 slice of low cal whole wheat toast. How far out are you from the surgery? Have you been able to get together with your nutritionist for some ideas on what to do? Hope you feel better soon!

I drink a Protein shake at 8am

Drink Water

lunch turkey chili no Beans

snack Protein Shake

dinner turkey chili no Beans

Water

Snack skim milk mozzarella

Water

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

I am a week away from 4 months. I'm hoping new meds will get rid of spasm so I can increase Water intake. Yes I spoke with Nut on a few ideas, but I just do not feel hungry most of the time. I had my first chance to eat pizza an I ate 1/8 of a slice and couldn't eat anything else. I am able to do 1 shake a day ✨- 17 grams. In stuck at the weight of 220 and about 250 calories a day. When I do ear, especially meat, I find myself spitting most of it back out. I do like a medium filet now, but can only eat a 1/4 or 1/2.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I am a week away from 4 months. I'm hoping new meds will get rid of spasm so I can increase Water intake. Yes I spoke with Nut on a few ideas' date=' but I just do not feel hungry most of the time. I had my first chance to eat pizza an I ate 1/8 of a slice and couldn't eat anything else. I am able to do 1 shake a day ✨- 17 grams. In stuck at the weight of 220 and about 250 calories a day. When I do ear, especially meat, I find myself spitting most of it back out. I do like a medium filet now, but can only eat a 1/4 or 1/2.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

I really feel bad for you. I'm almost 4 months & I can eat normal just not bunch of food. I can eat a cup of food. Depending if it's meat it's less softer food like mash potato I can consume more but solid less. I hope your intake increase so you can lose more weight.