Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tomorrow is my 6th month weigh in. I was told to lose 5 pounds in which I lost 7.2 ok so here is my dilema my appointment is at 1:30 and my weight loss is all from morning weigh ins. By 1:30 whether I have eaten or not or just drinking liquids I am always 3-4 pounds heavier which shows no weight loss. What can I do? My doc is an hour away so it's not like I can run in real quick and get weighed, and come back later

I was in the same dillema. Go to your weigh in tomorrow and explain that you met your goal this morning, but with Water weight it no longer shows it. I did that and they let me do a last weigh in the day of my pre op appt. No guarantees, but it worked for me.

surgeversary 7/24/12<br />highest weight 267<br />surgery weight 262<br />current weight 220

Yeah I am also not eating or drinking anything else today. I already got my 64 ounces of Water in so don't need anymore

Lay the morning paper (date showing) on the floor next to the scale tomorrow morning when you weigh. Then take a picture of the scale, feet, newspaper and all. Proof positive if you really have to go that far! LOL!

Oh too funny but drastic times needs drastic measures sometimes lol

Yes, I left that part out. I did take a picture of the scale, though I didn't think to take it with the newspaper. That is a good idea!

surgeversary 7/24/12<br />highest weight 267<br />surgery weight 262<br />current weight 220

UGH!! Got a call this morning and they had to.change my appointment today to Wednesday!! Good news I guess gives me 2 more days to lose!!

Doctors have a way of driving you crazy good luck wesday

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches