Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 Wks Post Op Tomorrow!

My surgery was also 27 and I was down 14 lbs. but just like always with me' date=' I've managed to gain most of that back. I don't get it, everyone kept telling me the weight was going to just "fall off". Ok...well I'd like to know when. I'm so frustrated and very annoyed at myself. I'm still having pain so still on pain meds and can't yet excersize. But I honestly don't understand how somebody can eat so little and not loose or even gain weight. I saw my surgeon on Thursday of last week and he didn't seem concerned, just said that some people loose in different ways, that I should be patient and just get through the recovery phase. This just all seems so wrong to me, I'm so dissapointed and wish I never put my body through all this. Sorry, just venting.

I'm glad your doing well, please keep posting pic's, you look great![/quote']

I too am losing slow or should I say not at all...Im 4 weeks out and only lost 18lbs! Im going thru a bad stall then I gain a few pounds then go back to pre-stall weight only to stall again...depending on the day I'm either 8 or 10 pounds away from onederland and it's frustrating as hell but I have faith that it will start coming off soon...you have to have that same faith! If we don't give up , eat right n exersice it will eventually start coming off again!

Hey guys...don't get discouraged. Just remember-drink your Water, get your Protein, and walk walk walk! Stay away from carbs. You can and WILL do this!!

Would you have lost even 14 lbs in one month if you did NOT do surgery? That's better than 3.5 lbs a week. At that rate, you would lose over 150 lbs in a year.

Patience...it did not go on fast, so it takes time. And...remember, talk with your dietician if you stall.

I had surgery on 8/27 as well! I have been experiencing a stall this last week and a half, grr! I need to bump up the exercise. The first 1.5 weeks, the weight came off quickly. This is frustrating, but I need to remember that this stall will not last forever.

I had surgery on 8/27 as well! I have been experiencing a stall this last week and a half' date=' grr! I need to bump up the exercise. The first 1.5 weeks, the weight came off quickly. This is frustrating, but I need to remember that this stall will not last forever.[/quote']

I'm having the same problem

I lost 17 pounds the first 2 weeks

I will be 4 weeks on Monday I have only lost 2 pounds

What the f... Is going on

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Hi Kerri-Ann

I am also an 8/27 alumni! I'm down 18 pounds and also feel your frustration! A friend of mine is 6 weeks ahead of me and is down 40 pounds. I try not to compare, but I want this weight to come off! I'm sure we'll all read our posts in the upcoming months and smile! Patience is the key for sure!

All the best to you!

Hi Kerri-Ann

I am also an 8/27 alumni! I'm down 18 pounds and also feel your frustration! A friend of mine is 6 weeks ahead of me and is down 40 pounds. I try not to compare' date=' but I want this weight to come off! I'm sure we'll all read our posts in the upcoming months and smile! Patience is the key for sure!

All the best to you![/quote']

That's great Yankee ! I'm down 17 now since our surgery date... My problem is I have no patience lol I like you want this weight off fast lol

Surgiversary 8/27/12 @ 255lbs (Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk)