Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

No Time To Post Or Reply :(

I'm so sorry. My kids started school & one bus comes at 6:55am next bus at 7:15-7:30am then I have to wake up at 5am shower. Get my kids dressed. Make them Breakfast. Then I walk them one at a time to the bus come home finush making the rest of the family breakfast. Then wash the dishes. Do house chores. Prepare lunch or think of it or just left over dinner. Then right away start preparing or thinking on dinner. I can't log on with so much to do then when I have less to do I have therapy & appointments to attend. I'm behind today had to see the dietician so my schedule is screw so I figure let me log on let you know why I'm not around. Sorry gotta go! Dinner isn't ready but shouldn't take long. It's an easy meal tonight. Sorry love you all. The weekends should be much smooth for me.

good luck busy lady! :D

Life happens for sure Mami especially when the kiddos are young. Good luck with your routine and see ya on the boards soon!

We will see you when we can!!

Your a great mom/wife!!!!

Wow! Very busy lady! I will be missing your funny comments.

Yes if you need a laugh all you have to do is look for a post from Mami. For all that you go through you have such a good spirit.

Mami you sound like a mommy.

I really had no idea what my wife went though in the morning. Gettin 3 kids ready for school and her self ready for school to she's a teacher ( math yuck) . But since I have been home I see what she goes though .

Here's to all the mommys that make our live ez and theirs a bitch

my wife says it stands for

B- Beauty

I- In

T- total

C- control of

H- herself

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

Hey everyone trying to catch up. Yes being a mommy is freaken hard work.

Yes it is! I'm lucky to be where my oldest two are big enough to take care of themselves and babysit when necessary. It's hard right now though since they ave busy schedules and I'm stuck not driving with hubby deployed so I have to ask friends which us hard or me:/

Yes it is! I'm lucky to be where my oldest two are big enough to take care of themselves and babysit when necessary. It's hard right now though since they ave busy schedules and I'm stuck not driving with hubby deployed so I have to ask friends which us hard or me:/

Awww sad your alone but glad kids can take care them self.

Awww sad your alone but glad kids can take care them self.

Thanks:). I'm hoping when he gets home I'll be impressive looking lol

Thanks:). I'm hoping when he gets home I'll be impressive looking lol

I'm sure you will but after like a month.

I'm sure you will but after like a month.

Tomorrows my 6 week mark:). I'm excited cause I start soft food but also I love Thursday's cause it's my weigh day:)