Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Great Coverage... I Feel

It begins... On sunday i have to go to meet the anethisist ( if thats spellt right) which is 3.5 hours each way . Along way to go for a 10 minute meeting! Then on wednesday morning i have my op - hopefully revision to bypass ( if its possible in one op) . Today the told me what i have to pay (. Here in israel we have national health which is great and i opted to pay for their "platimun" service. ) so for the operation with my choice of surgeon, private top rated hospital, all final tests, 4 night and even a sea view ...$370!!! Pity i wont be sampling their cusine! Lol

Holy crap!!! That's pretty nice!! Log way to go yes but we'll worth it in the end! Are you getting excited?! Nervouse perhaps? Hang in there your almost there.

Surgiversary 07/24/12 Sent from my iPhone.

Holy crap!!! That's pretty nice!! Log way to go yes but we'll worth it in the end! Are you getting excited?! Nervouse perhaps? Hang in there your almost there.

Surgiversary 07/24/12 Sent from my iPhone.

Im excited and some strange way looking forward to having a few days alone with the new me ... After 2 months of kids at home a trip to a hospital is look upon like going to the spa!!! Lol. I probably will be nervous on the day....

I'm also having a band to bypass revision . Please keep us update . Mine is sep 11

I'm also having a band to bypass revision . Please keep us update . Mine is sep 11

Thanks. Are you looking forward to geting that horrible band out of you too? No thati have no fill, its ok but with even 1 cc the problems begin. I cant wait. Where are you getting yours done? How long will u be in hosiptal for?

My band did good till two years ago . I think when I had my son it silped a little . After that it was just a nightmare 2 cc 20 days later to tight and I just kept fill un fill till this may it just was emergency surgery . The doctor said 3 days . Nervous and excited .

I was a lapband to RNY revision. Even though my band was taken out in emergency surgery in jan/feb 2010 (getting old and can't remember which month! LOL) it was still considered revision because of the flap they put on your stomach to hold the band in was still there. The surgeon didn't remove it because my stomach was inflamed because it prolapsed (spelling). My RNY surgery took longer than folks who haven't had a lapband prior because my stomach and liver adhered together and had to be pulled apart and then the flap removed prior to the actual RNY part. Still do-able just takes a bit longer and being under longer. I had my RNY on 7/11.

The lapband in the end was truly aweful but, it was a good tool for me the first 14 months. It was put in feb 13, 2006, revised Dec 2008 and removed jan/feb 2010 Quite a trip. I LOVE that there are no fills or unfills with this RNY :)

I was a lapband to RNY revision. Even though my band was taken out in emergency surgery in jan/feb 2010 (getting old and can't remember which month! LOL) it was still considered revision because of the flap they put on your stomach to hold the band in was still there. The surgeon didn't remove it because my stomach was inflamed because it prolapsed (spelling). My RNY surgery took longer than folks who haven't had a lapband prior because my stomach and liver adhered together and had to be pulled apart and then the flap removed prior to the actual RNY part. Still do-able just takes a bit longer and being under longer. I had my RNY on 7/11.

The lapband in the end was truly aweful but' date=' it was a good tool for me the first 14 months. It was put in feb 13, 2006, revised Dec 2008 and removed jan/feb 2010 Quite a trip. I LOVE that there are no fills or unfills with this RNY :)[/quote']

I'm so excited to get my rny but the 6 month wait is killing me!!!! :D (exactly 1 month down today! Yay!!!!) so how have you do weight wise with the rny if you don't mind me asking?