Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ideas...help!

Do you like Soups? Right there would give you an almost endless possibility. Salads? I love cobb salad with egg, bacon and blue cheese or taco salad - could eat that almost any day. How about tuna, chicken, or egg salad?

I like throwing those precooked meatballs in a little container with some sauce and cheese then heat for easy low carb lunch. Also a one egg/egg beater omelette with the precooked turkey sausage crumbles and low fat cheddar are yummy.

Do you have access to a fridge or microwave or must it be something that you can just pack in a lunch bag?

Oh wow, I didn't even think of that sort of stuff! When I think of lunch I think of sandwiches...typical high school lunches lol.

What kind of Soups do you get? Like low soidum?

I am actually done with school at noon, so I am (most days) able to come home and make a lunch. Stating tomorrow I'm going to try and cut out breads or "white fluffys" as much as I can.

Thank you for the ideas!

There is a post here for taco Soup which was good and easy but mine came out more like a chili.

http://www.rnytalk.com/topic/281-taco-soup/page__hl__%2Btaco+%2Bsoup

Homemade Soups are really much easier than you think - and lots healthier! Basically you could make a good chicken soup by browning some chicken pieces, adding onion, garlic, some carrots and celery and broth.< /p>

You could do the same thing with veggies but add tomatoes and green Beans and beef if wanted.

If you don't want to do all that, low sodium soup would be a good option but just remember things like low sodium soup and lunch meats are still actually high so shouldn't be done every day!

Good luck with cutting breads out, I would kill for some bread right now!

Awesome, thank you so much! :)

It's officially say one of no breads...we'll see how it goes! Lol

I was on pinterest last night and found a bunch of boards and people that have gastric bypass meals. If you do a search for it they all come up. Tons of ideas!

My wife found one on pinterest she made tonight that was crust less pizza. It was just like eating pizza only no crust.

And a nother one there for Pizza Crust made with cauliflower that ones next.

Surgery Anniversary 7/30/12

My wife found one on pinterest she made tonight that was crust less pizza. It was just like eating pizza only no crust.

Sounds delicious!

It's not real pizza but it was yummy and as close to real pizza as we can get.

Even my 11 year old who weighs 100 lbs and stands 5'1 wanted more

Sounds good

I really want grilled scallops with home made Alfrado sauce and angel hair Pasta

Thanks everyone! I religiously use Pinterest, never thought to look up gastric bypass ideas.

Definitely going to look up that pizza and try it! :)

I seen one on pintrest last night that the crust was a big portabella mushroom cap...soooooo going to try that one.

I'm running out of ideas for lunch... For Breakfast I've been doing shakes w/fruit. Snacks like' date=' String cheese w/fruit, Celery & Peanut Butter, Cottage cheese w/fruit, Almonds, Hard Boiled egg w/fruit.. And shakes for dinner but I don't really eat lunch and I know I need to... idk what to do for it though..[/quote']

I jus came across this guy named Jay Robb on YouTube and he has a website and he sales Protein powder I've never tried it because I just came across it but he has a bunch of recipes for Protein Shakes here is the link if you would like to look at 'em. In the recipes he saying to use his own Protein Powder but use what you have I'm not saying to go out and buy his anyway here's the link www.jayrobb.com/recipes/protein-sh...