Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Progress! Before And After.

Lol thanks Mami. I've been waiting to post. Still dont care for what the camera does to me. But I felt it was time. I have been losing a little faster now that I have been able to keep things down.

You have no idea how happy that makes me feel. To hear you can keep food down. Sometimes I get so into the members I feel like family. I be like I wonder where this person is when im home clean cooking doing whatever away from the group LMFAO. First time ever today had to block someone. I felt like I was arguing with my husband.

One photo missing

Some people are hard to talk to. I'm always happy to hear from you. What photo is missing?

Kudos! You look amazing!

I'm four months out. I've never posted pics and I figured now would be a good time. At the request of a wonderful friend from the forum' date=' I reluctantly took this pic. I have to find the before pic from before. I lost a ton of weight in this last month. The change in the pics from now and the one from last month floored me. And I live in this body!!

Taken today

Today as well

Taken a month ago.[/quote']

Damn!!!!!!

A little improvement since 7/25 down 32 pounds from 278 to 246

Nice

Make me wanna post too

Great photos good job

Some people are hard to talk to. I'm always happy to hear from you. What photo is missing?

Oops I thought I quote it was babygirl I couldn't view her second photo it's like gone.

A little improvement since 7/25 down 32 pounds from 278 to 246

Lookin good!!! It all comes off in the blink of an eye. I've been pulling up the jeans I bought last week. I am not buying anymore until I stop dropping.

Lookin good!!! It all comes off in the blink of an eye. I've been pulling up the jeans I bought last week. I am not buying anymore until I stop dropping.

Thank you!! I'm not in smaller jeans yet but soon I hope

I didnt even check to see until last week. I refused to try jeans on two years ago when I hit 22. Just wait, it will be crazy in four months!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches