Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Progress! Before And After.

I'm four months out. I've never posted pics and I figured now would be a good time. At the request of a wonderful friend from the forum, I reluctantly took this pic. I have to find the before pic from before. I lost a ton of weight in this last month. The change in the pics from now and the one from last month floored me. And I live in this body!!

post-13456-13813810148705_thumb.jpg

Taken today

post-13456-1381381014956_thumb.jpg

Today as well

post-13456-1381381015037_thumb.jpg

Taken a month ago.

You look fabulous! Good job

You look fabulous! Good job

Thank you so much!!!! I really have gone through hell to get here. Still have a ways to go.

Johnny, you know what I've been going through, I'm very happy now. And you have been such a wonderful friend and cheerleader for my health. Thank you!! Notice the camera hiding the face.. My son jumped and gave me a black eye and bloody eyeball. Love five year old hugs!!

What a difference a month can make!! You look fabulous!!

I promise I'm getting the " have you lost your mind?" look. Thank you so much. I'm smiling like a child!!

You look great! How much did you lose in the last month. I feel like mo 2 has been slow for me, hoping mo 3-4 will

Be better;)

I'm not sure how much I'm down now. I've been without a scale of my own for a while now, but I think between fifteen and twenty lbs. I have gone from a size 22 jeans to a size 15 junior and I got those last week. Now they are falling down.

I'm thinking about thirty to forty more lbs. then I should be 130-120. I'm thinking I'll get there before my year mark.

You look totally amazing!!!!

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

U look amazing! U surely don't look like u have more weight to lose! Wow, congrats!

Thank you both so much!! I wish I was at goal now, but I noticed how fast I seemed to have dropped within this last month. I am so happy this has finally come to pass. Just a year ago, I would look at others before and after pics and cry. We are all on our way to a healthier life!!

Way to go girlie!!! You look great!