Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So Frustrated - Help!!

I've been doing pretty good, but back when I had my first fill which made 1cc in a 4cc band. Did great had some restriction. Then I got another fill which made 1.25cc did great. Then I got another fill which made 1.5cc. Could only tolerate that for about 3 days. Was unfilled back down to 1.25cc. Did ok then the weight started going up and down. Went back for another fill up to 1.5cc again. I hung in there for 2 weeks but only had about 4 meals in that time and could barely drink Water. So had another unfill back down to 1.25cc.

I did fine lost 13.9 lbs in those 2 weeks I was too tight. I knew I would gain some back from the unfill, but that was ok. I gained 5 lbs. After that I was losing. I lost the 5 I had gained back plus 2 more.

But now, one morning I weighed 193.4 lbs. The NEXT morning I weighed 206.6 lbs. How do you gain 13 lbs litterally overnight? I have taken a couple of those lbs off, but....I don't understand.

I watch what I eat and the amount and I exercise. I don't seem swollen.

How much does everyone else have in a small band?

I did fine lost 13.9 lbs in those 2 weeks I was too tight. I knew I would gain some back from the unfill, but that was ok. I gained 5 lbs. After that I was losing. I lost the 5 I had gained back plus 2 more.

But now, one morning I weighed 193.4 lbs. The NEXT morning I weighed 206.6 lbs. How do you gain 13 lbs litterally overnight? I have taken a couple of those lbs off, but....I don't understand.

My only explanation is that you lost a lot of Water during those 2 weeks, you probably lost only 1-2 pounds of fat tissue und muscle tissue, the rest 12 pounds was probably Water. One can not lose that much but water in 2 weeks. In liquid phase, people usually lose more weight, because they are not in solid diet, and have less in their intestines, and body holds less water.

I had a severe cold last month. I had no appetite for 3-4 days, I could not eat any solid food, it looked like I had lost 8 pounds, but I gained those the next week once I start taking solid food. Solid food holds extra water in the body. If you take alcohol, and eat some food, the body holds more water and 6-8 pounds of fluctuations may be normal in one day, but 13lbs is too much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches