Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im In Love With…

Im in love with myself. No seriously!!!!

People have actually told me I've become concieded. I catch my reflection in anything and I have to look! I don't feel that I'm concieded, I am just shocked at the transformation that has happened !

Kevin

Pictures! Pictures!

:)

Haha and that's great that you're happy with your transformation.

How far out are u? How much have u lost? Let's see before n now pictures! Lol

Congrats on your new you!

Max I ever weighed 485 lbs

Surgery date 426 lbs

Today 247 lbs.

Don't have a pre-op on my phone

Here is a post-op the shirt is 2x too big! It's a 4x I'm in a 2x or XL Depends on brand. I'm trying on pants from old navy for the first time.

post-17995-13813810098352_thumb.jpg

Im in love with myself. No seriously!!!!

People have actually told me I've become concieded. I catch my reflection in anything and I have to look! I don't feel that I'm concieded' date=' I am just shocked at the transformation that has happened !

Kevin[/quote']

Okay so, I have fought such deep selfesteem issues for the last two years, he'll maybe longer, and at my heaviest, I would catch my reflection out of the shower and give myself the look I got from the skinny girls. Would walk by and mutter some mean thing to myself and avoid further looks. I still see many flaws, signs of the abuse my body has suffered. But I also caught my reflection on a late night trip to the bathroom. Er... I like to sleep uhhh... Free?.. Lol trying to say this without TMI but whatever. My jaw hit the floor. I mean it when I say I avoid the reflection, so it had been a while since I peeped my body. A small waist!! Ribs!!!!!!!! No bulge anywhere!! My tummy almost flat and thank God, no extra skin. I turned to the side to see my profile which again, I would never do. I swear to you, I giggled more than a little. I did a few poses, and almost skipped to bed. Almost, I don't skip. I know my flaws, I'm far from perfect, but four months ago, this was only a dream!! So Kevin, enjoy the new body, and tell everyone else to get bent!

Your so inlove with your self your no longer part of our family LMFAO. Kevin I'm glad your enjoying your new life & keep up the good work.

Okay so' date=' I have fought such deep selfesteem issues for the last two years, he'll maybe longer, and at my heaviest, I would catch my reflection out of the shower and give myself the look I got from the skinny girls. Would walk by and mutter some mean thing to myself and avoid further looks. I still see many flaws, signs of the abuse my body has suffered. But I also caught my reflection on a late night trip to the bathroom. Er... I like to sleep uhhh... Free?.. Lol trying to say this without TMI but whatever. My jaw hit the floor. I mean it when I say I avoid the reflection, so it had been a while since I peeped my body. A small waist!! Ribs!!!!!!!! No bulge anywhere!! My tummy almost flat and thank God, no extra skin. I turned to the side to see my profile which again, I would never do. I swear to you, I giggled more than a little. I did a few poses, and almost skipped to bed. Almost, I don't skip. I know my flaws, I'm far from perfect, but four months ago, this was only a dream!! So Kevin, enjoy the new body, and tell everyone else to get bent![/quote']

Idk what get bent means but I like it lol. Ugh it's so nice to hear that someone doesn't have loose skin and I have a shot in hell to have that happen too. What is your HW/SW/CW?

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgiversary: 6/11/12

Congrats on the weight loss...it's great to hear that you are enjoying your new body. Keep doing that!

I started at 250 at 5'3". Talk about pain!! That was April 25th. I am now 169 ish.. But not looking it. I was an avid blader since I was six and as a result, carry a bit more muscle. I'm now wearing a size med!!!!

Good for all of you. It's hard work and you are suppose to love yourself. We have all

Loathed ourselves for so long we can be a little concededs. congrats!

conceited people not conceded lol

conceited= having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearence

all i can say to that is what is wrong with that!Especially for all of us who have suffered from the low self esteem generated by our obesity!

although conceded = to admit often reluctantly, as being true, just, or proper and it is true you look good :)

Kevin I am so right there with you and honestly - it has nothing to do with conceit. It is so amazing, so exciting, such a boost to your self-esteem. I don't know about you but I fully intend to keep looking in that mirror and I hope the elation never stops!!

Kevin I am so right there with you and honestly - it has nothing to do with conceit. It is so amazing' date=' so exciting, such a boost to your self-esteem. I don't know about you but I fully intend to keep looking in that mirror and I hope the elation never stops!![/quote']

Dlc...I don't think I've ever seen pictures of you! You should post some as it helps to put a name to a face!

Max I ever weighed 485 lbs

Surgery date 426 lbs

Today 247 lbs.

Don't have a pre-op on my phone

Here is a post-op the shirt is 2x too big! It's a 4x I'm in a 2x or XL Depends on brand. I'm trying on pants from old navy for the first time.

Handsome, hot, sexy! Good for you!

Dlc...I don't think I've ever seen pictures of you! You should post some as it helps to put a name to a face!

I agree! :-)