Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Feel Good But I Barely Eat

Sorry you are feeling bad. I'm glad they opened you up a bit. Please try and get your portein in each day it is so important. Please tell your doc about your legs. Unfotunately you cannot live on Water alone.. you need to get nutrition. I hope you feel better !!!

I ate some salmon last night for dinner. I'm trying to get Protein in but I don't want to eat fish daily.

I will have a note pad ready for my surgeon with what's going on with me.

Can you keep down Protein Shakes? You need some nutrition ASAP

Vomiting is totally not the norm. You need to get to the surgeon and get to the bottom of this problem you're having. Worried about you :-(

Can you keep down Protein shakes? You need some nutrition ASAP

Vomiting is totally not the norm. You need to get to the surgeon and get to the bottom of this problem you're having. Worried about you :-(

Protein Shakes gets me blah feeling & out it gies. Thanks for worrying.

I'm starting to waste away. I was feeling some bones on my hips so I said let's see if I'm retaining Water. I lost 4 pounds in one day.

I really hate meat so I'm eating dish daily. The only other source I can really tolerate that's pretty high in Protein is cottage cheese.

I hate cottage cheese.< /p>

I ate some salmon last night for dinner. I'm trying to get Protein in but I don't want to eat fish daily.

chicken, fish, turkey, ground beef, lean steak, shrimp, scallops, tuna, pork tenderloin, low fat cheese, skim or non-fat milk, Beans, hummus - all great sources of Protein. And no, you can't "live on Water and not eating" and you Ms. Mami know that. It's not sustainable, it's not healthy, and it's a sure formula for slowing your weight loss. Once you get the vomiting under control you'll be on your way! Keep us posted on what your doctor says and I'm sending you tons of white light!!

Chicken' date=' fish, turkey, ground beef, lean steak, shrimp, scallops, tuna, pork tenderloin, low fat cheese, skim or non-fat milk, Beans, hummus - all great sources of Protein. And no, you can't "live on Water and not eating" and you Ms. Mami know that. It's not sustainable, it's not healthy, and it's a sure formula for slowing your weight loss. Once you get the vomiting under control you'll be on your way! Keep us posted on what your doctor says and I'm sending you tons of white light!![/quote']

chicken makes vomit. I'll try ground beef. Idk about turkey. Shrimp makes me vomit I try it a few times. Had tuna once that went down well. I do well with steak. Scallops I'm not a fan. Can't eat pork makes me vomit. cheese only 1oz mazerella & queso de papa. I can have low fat/skim milk. Beans no longer stays down. I don't know what's hummus? If I don't know it I won't eat it Lolz

Actually I'm losing weight even if I don't eat. I'm not proud but I'm not gonna keep going to the hospital opening my stomach. I think it's affecting me more then anything. I'm going to tell my surgeon everything. I think it's because I'm still fresh with surgery. I'm stating positive & praying soon I will benormal. Everyone around ne us getting tired of me & my vomiting.

Send Me hugs what's white light Lolz thanks

LOL - white light is all good things wrapped up in one! Don't give up on all the things you like because of vomiting. Wait a while and then try "X" again. If it doesn't work, wait a while and try it again. Sounds like your pouch is pretty trigger happy but it will eventually pass. None of which is meant to imply that continual vomiting is normal. You definitely want to get with your doctor and get that under control. They have lots of options and I'm confident they'll have you back on track in no time!! You're a true inspiration to so many Mami - I know you've got the "right stuff" to get past this!!

Oh I know I guess it's something my body us going threw before it actually enjoys food & stops vomiting. I'm vomiting less but when I try something different out it goes but I'm trying.

Yes they are. Do they sale unsalted sunflower seeds? I love them!

Yes they do sell unsalted seeds. I have also seen lightly salted with sea salt.

The salt in the seeds could be causing some of the Water retention if that's what it is. I'm not a doctor so you should tell your surgeon about your pepita habit. Lol

Mami, this might be strange but have you tried baby food? ? When I had my 1st surgery I would find the ones with the most Protein and add unflavored protein to it...some of those baby foods are yummy and they are the perfect size!

It's me again.... I went to get the endoscopy done Friday. They open my stomach a little which was closed. First two days I can jump ropes Lolz.. Felt great.

Now I'm going reverse.... I'm vomiting & I'm not really eating.

Strange thing is I feel good. I can live on Water & not eating. The little I eat mash potatoes sunflower seeds salmon fish makes me feel good & happy. I'm not in a bad mood or anything.

Will I be like this forever? The love for food is gone. Yes I will tell my surgeon all this I'm feeling.

I just started being like this. Seriously. I can work out for 3 hours a day and still just need Water and be ok. Weird huh. I can't understand why I'm not hungry. But I'm not at all.

I manage to eat 1 egg which I was always vomiting. Making progress let's see tomorrow.

I manage to eat 1 egg which I was always vomiting. Making progress let's see tomorrow.

I can not hold down any freaking eggs!! It would be such a cheap lunch :(.