Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I know this is very personal but when are we allowed to have sex...... Does anyone know

Didn't talk to my Dr. about sex but I'm 10 days post op and gave it a whirl. Wasn't to bad just used a lot of pillows and our imagination to keep me comfortable.

Looking really good :) is that ur lil baby too cute!!

That's my boy he was watching willy wonka!

Oh lots of love! I had the exact same thing! It was awful!!!! I even screamed in pain! I used my hand to put pressure on it and used a heating pad. But' date=' I too went to ER there was nothing they could do ;( I'm so so sorry.......hugs[/quote']

Went through samething. Surgeon sent me to infusion clinic and gave me some toradol and I.V. fluids. Felt loads better after that

I know this is very personal but when are we allowed to have sex...... Does anyone know

I was given non limitations on what I could do the only thing they said was if it hurts don't do it and that I could have sex if I wanted to just to not try and get fancy!!

We had to stop on the way home from the hospital and get a recliner. It's the only way I can sleep...

Jessica

Where did you stop to get one? Did you get up and down from a bunch of recliners? We have one that is electric and usually I don't use it but my family is so kind and not fighting to sit there but actually is letting me sit there.

Oh my gosh!! I was about to mention the same thing about burning poking pain on the left side of my belly button... The left side (rib) pain has subsided with more Water intake' date=' but it has been replaced (just yesterday) with this poking, stinging pain just under the skin at my belly button (left side)..pressure helps, but omg!! If i breathe to deep or bend over!!ugh!! What is this about??? Anyone??[/quote']

When do you go back to the doctor? I go on Tuesday and plan on making this pain thing my first question! It has been so bad this evening. I'm lying here with an ice pack in my binder. I just took liquid loritab. It cuts the pain for about 30 minutes then it's about unbearable again! Maybe I can get to sleep! It was nice to hear from a lot of people today. Thoughts and prayers to my September Member family.... Nighty night.....

Jessica

Where did you stop to get one? Did you get up and down from a bunch of recliners? We have one that is electric and usually I don't use it but my family is so kind and not fighting to sit there but actually is letting me sit there.

We stopped at Aarons and purchased one. There isn't much to choose from in this town...lol. As long as my feet aren't propped up, I can get up and down by myself.

Jessica

Hello everyone... Boy we've had our share of ups and downs' date=' September to remember indeed! At least everyone that had surgery came out alive! I've noticed that on this stage (full liquid) I have no limit. I mean I can drink or have pudding and not get full. I accidentally took more than a sip and did fine. I know liquids don't sit in your pouch like puree or regular food but I need a limit. I can eat four ounces of pudding right after drinking a large amount. I've experienced dumping already, not by choice. They gave me nsa yogurt in the hospital five days after surgery. Soooooo sick!

I was just wondering how everyone is doing with the amount they can take in? What about Protein? Required liquid intake?

Jessica[/quote']

I can do the same liquids are easy and puddings to . My doctor said its fine some people have problems and some don't . I guess we will both see when we hit semi soild foods

Hi everyone' date=' had surgery on 9/12 and planning on going back to work Monday, 10/1. Is anyone else feeling like they are not ready to go back? I don't feel like Im ready, so tired all the time and get the left sided pain everyone is talking about. How much time off of work did everyone take?[/quote']

I'm still tired to but It is getting better . I went back to work weds . My surgery was sep 11

I work in healthcare and my job requires lifting and pulling. My surgery was Sept 19 and I go back to work Nov 1. I'll work two days then be off the weekend. I'm fortunate to have benefits and get paid for time off. I bet I never get another day off for a while though...lol.

Jessica

Final ( maybe) list we are all post op yeah!

username.date WLS...name..start wt..reduced to wt

1. Debs84.....Sept 4.......? ........ ........
  2. Twos2many...Sept 4........? ....... ........
  3. Juditha....Sept 5.....Judith .....281 ...272
  4. Mommyhand...Sept 5...Wendy.....267.....250
  5. Pebbles...Sept 5......Courtney.....250-252..
  6. Tiffbp...........Sept 5....Tiffany..... ....
  7. Lqgirl.........Sept 5.....Diane...???...???
  8. Naturalgal518.....Sept 5...Jessica....341highest.....start 329
  9. september2012....Sept 7...?...???
  10. Landensmommy10....Sept 7....Lexi.....240
  11. Troy Mcnair...Sept 9...Troy
  12. Jess929........Sept 10...Jessica...284...238
  13. Ciaobella......Sept 10....Maria.....225.....209
  14. NurseTab.....Sept 10.....Tiffany......270.....
  15. Amazeyem...Sept 10......Lisa........
  16. Momof6........Sept 10.....Kimberly... ....235.4
  17. Molly1978.....Sept 10.....Molly...?....?
  18. dpowers23….Sept 10…Danielle..
  19. moffie........Sept 11....Mo....... .....
  20. HELWA1980...Sept 11..... Melissa....340...274
  21. Mustangsteve.....Sept 11......Steve......334.....??
  22. janelane...Sept 11......Jessica....330 ..318
  23. flip-flop-gurl…Sept 11….Lana
  24. lydiajohnston611.Sept 12.Lydia
  25. Isla.....................Sept 12.......?...
  26. cksauve..... Sept 12....Kerrie.....207...
  27. Mytime…Sept 12…Anna..249...237
  28. Goddessblaze...Sept 13....Leilani....240.....234
  29. Missyjack....Sept 13.....? ...... .........
  30. Tiburon..........Sept 13...Angela.....228
  31. Riverbuff.Sept 14..Mark..490 now 412.goals:pre op 400 final 225
  32. Judeaboo.......Sept 17..Judy......331....325
  33. mbmom...Sept 17...name?..start wt?...current wt?
  34. sassyvirgo ...Sept 17..Nikki
  35. Cholosladii...Sept 18...Lilli..309 ...290
  36. Big Lou..........Sept 18...Lou..545...dos476..goal265
  37. sandy_ladyrider..Sept 18..Sandy...start wt?..current wt?
  38. Jeffboutwell77..Sept 18…Jeff…
  39. uniqueladybug....Sept 19...Jessica...215...?
  40. Maggie0557......Sept 19.... ....???....???
  41. jknap01...Sept 21..Jennifer...370...preop 352
  42. grannykathy...Sept 24...Kathy......348...310
  43. Stardusted.....Sept 24...? ...... .........
  44. Mommaof4zs...sept 24...237...
  45. roxyraquel…sept 24…
  46. rnylizparris...Sept 24
  47. timetogethealthy Sept 24..Tracie..239
  48. chunkypudding....Sept 25...Leslie.... .....
  49. Dejoseana...Sept 25...name?...330..318
  50. rabrijumo...Sept 25...Rachael..448..428 goal 175
  51. rurias...........Sept 25... Ramona.....328.....?...
  52. michelecaples...Sept 25.. Michelle..218..212
  53. 4kimmy2......Sept 26....Kim.....?....?
  54. Sadlerjt …Sept 28….Toya….207

why in the world will it not put Toya in red I am to tired to try anymore

3 weeks. But I have a yeast infection from the abx. So much for that... My husband said how about Oral..I said um...I can't have more than 2 oz lmao... Was that TMI? Teehee....

I am almost 3 weeks post op and feeling good starting at a gym tomorrow for cardio then strength training in 2 weeks. Starting work back on Oct 10th which I kinda can't wait for I been kinda bored at home. I work in a ER though so I'm sure once I'm back ill want to leave again. Will have to bring my lunches which I have never been good at so it will probable be Protein Drinks and simple stuff to bring. Pain is pretty much all gone now and feeling like my normal self.

I'm sure your staff misses you..good luck and take it easy. Maybe they can let you do triagefor a few weeks?

Omg Leilani TMI or can I just suggest you don't swallow or maybe say sure Hun anytime you are ready you go right ahead and Do Me

On the TMI front can I just say farting has never been this pleasurable