Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What they prescribed me has a special coating on it that can't be crushed. It's almost like an egg shell when you try to crush it. It's also supposed to help heal the erosion in my esophagus. I'm just soooooo tired of feeling bad! I've got a massive headache all the time. I have no energy. This was the worst decision of my life!

Jess...Surgiversary 9/19/12

It saddened me that ur feeling this bad. I pray that y turn this curve in ur rode and u feel better soon. If it makes u feel any better. I to am tired ALL THE TIME. Not getting much done cause all i can do is lay down

I had surgery on Sept 10. I had a 3 week period with no weightloss but back to losing now. I am down 34 lbs since surgery and down 43 inches . I am really weak in my legs but trying to work them out more now

I had surgery on Sept 10. I had a 3 week period with no weightloss but back to losing now. I am down 34 lbs since surgery and down 43 inches . I am really weak in my legs but trying to work them out more now

Try extra Iron if you are very fatigued. Hope you get feeling better. Emotions sometimes make you feel like youve made a mistake, but you will see it is the best decision very soon.

Hi Everybody. I hope everybody is doing great or trying with their surgeries. I haven't posted or kept up for a while. I had my surgery on th 14th of sept and I had complications so they redid it on th 18th and then 2 weeks later went back in to remove half my lung. Thats a whole different story. But It wasn't cancer! woohoo!! So needless to say I was feeling like crap. I had no energy at all!!!. Yeah, I was taking my Vitamins and getting Water but I think I wasn't getting enough food/nutrients. And it hurt so bad to lay on my right side because of the incisions from my lung surgery and it hurt to lay on my left side because of adominal pains. But just the other day it seemed like somebody flipped a switch and said, Ok you're better! Sounds strange but I have no more pains, I now have energy and I'm eating more food.< /p>

It's a strange journey we are all on. Some of us are extremely different but then again some of us are so much alike in so many ways. But I just want to thank you all for everything. It helps me to know that I'm not alone on this journey.

Happy Healing!

Mark (riverbuff2)

Hi Everybody. I hope everybody is doing great or trying with their surgeries. I haven't posted or kept up for a while. I had my surgery on th 14th of sept and I had complications so they redid it on th 18th and then 2 weeks later went back in to remove half my lung. Thats a whole different story. But It wasn't cancer! woohoo!! So needless to say I was feeling like crap. I had no energy at all!!!. Yeah' date=' I was taking my Vitamins and getting Water but I think I wasn't getting enough food/nutrients. And it hurt so bad to lay on my right side because of the incisions from my lung surgery and it hurt to lay on my left side because of adominal pains. But just the other day it seemed like somebody flipped a switch and said, Ok you're better! Sounds strange but I have no more pains, I now have energy and I'm eating more food.< p>It's a strange journey we are all on. Some of us are extremely different but then again some of us are so much alike in so many ways. But I just want to thank you all for everything. It helps me to know that I'm not alone on this journey.

Happy Healing!

Mark (riverbuff2)[/quote']

Welcome back Mark! That is such great news!!! So happy to hear you are doing well and don't have cancer. What a relief! Now you can just focus on getting healthy. What an emotional and physical rollercoaster you've been on. I can't imagine. Hope the rest of your journey is uneventful! Take care, Maria

Mark, glad you are feeling better.we are also on Facebook if you want to join just post your Facebook name and one of th admins will add you.

Mark i'm sorry that you had such a huge hump to get over but i'm glad that you never gave up faith. I'm doing a happy dance for you that your cancer free!!!! WOOHOO!!! YIPEE!!!! Its exciting and i'm excited for YOU!!!!

Hi Everybody. I hope everybody is doing great or trying with their surgeries. I haven't posted or kept up for a while. I had my surgery on th 14th of sept and I had complications so they redid it on th 18th and then 2 weeks later went back in to remove half my lung. Thats a whole different story. But It wasn't cancer! woohoo!! So needless to say I was feeling like crap. I had no energy at all!!!. Yeah' date=' I was taking my Vitamins and getting Water but I think I wasn't getting enough food/nutrients. And it hurt so bad to lay on my right side because of the incisions from my lung surgery and it hurt to lay on my left side because of adominal pains. But just the other day it seemed like somebody flipped a switch and said, Ok you're better! Sounds strange but I have no more pains, I now have energy and I'm eating more food.< p>It's a strange journey we are all on. Some of us are extremely different but then again some of us are so much alike in so many ways. But I just want to thank you all for everything. It helps me to know that I'm not alone on this journey.

Happy Healing!

I'm glad your doing better.

Hi. I'm wondering if anyone has had this issue. I'm going to be 8 weeks post op tomorrow. I keep getting these off and on sharp pains mostly in my left/front area, sometimes more towards the front middle. It's not constant but getting more frequent. It's pretty painful.

Happy Healing!

I'm glad you are better,and we are here if you need us we got you

Had my first bad eating experience yesterday. Made salmon and veggies took a small portion started to eat had maybe 3 bites think I ate to fast and didn't chew enough got a " stuck" painful feeling . Stopped eating but pain worsened. Pain came in waves until I got the foamies and vomited. Numerous times over 20 min seemed like more then I ate even. Finally felt better. I was pretty spoiled I have tolerated everything til now.

Hope everyone is improving.

Remember to get extra fluids today! I've only gotten sick twice but it takes away allot of your fluids so the next two days you can feel like crap if you don't replenish them fast.

Thanks luckily today was a great Fluid day I was able to drink over 60 ounces

Well' date=' my doc thinks I may have a stricture. I go Friday to find out. Me and this surgery aren't getting along.

Jess...Surgiversary 9/19/12[/quote']

Did you have one Jessica? Hugs!!!

Had my first bad eating experience yesterday. Made salmon and veggies took a small portion started to eat had maybe 3 bites think I ate to fast and didn't chew enough got a " stuck" painful feeling . Stopped eating but pain worsened. Pain came in waves until I got the foamies and vomited. Numerous times over 20 min seemed like more then I ate even. Finally felt better. I was pretty spoiled I have tolerated everything til now.

Hope everyone is improving.

Hugs to you! That's an awful time! Next time try meat tenderizer mixed in warm Water. When I get it it ruins me for hours. Its always when I try to eat to fast. Lots for us all to learn.....I wish we didn't have to learn the hard way ya know?

Thinking about everyone :)