Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

username.date WLS...name..start wt..reduced to wt

[*]Debs84.....Sept 4.......? ........ ........

[*]Twos2many...Sept 4........? ....... ........

[*]Juditha....Sept 5.....Judith .....281 ...272

[*]Mommyhand...Sept 5...Wendy.....267.....250

[*]Pebbles...Sept 5......Courtney.....250-252..

[*]Tiffbp...........Sept 5....Tiffany..... ....

[*]Lqgirl.........Sept 5.....Diane...???...???

[*]Naturalgal518.....Sept 5...Jessica....341highest.....start 329

[*]september2012....Sept 7...?...???

[*]Landensmommy10....Sept 7....Lexi.....240

[*]Troy Mcnair...Sept 9...Troy

[*]Jess929........Sept 10...Jessica...284...238

[*]Ciaobella......Sept 10....Maria.....225.....209

[*]NurseTab.....Sept 10.....Tiffany......270.....

[*]Amazeyem...Sept 10......Lisa........

[*]Momof6........Sept 10.....Kimberly... ....235.4

[*]Molly1978.....Sept 10.....Molly...?....?

[*]dpowers23….Sept 10…Danielle..

[*]moffie........Sept 11....Mo....... .....

[*]HELWA1980...Sept 11..... Melissa....340...274

[*]Mustangsteve.....Sept 11......Steve......334.....??

[*]janelane...Sept 11......Jessica....330 ..318

[*]flip-flop-gurl…Sept 11….Lana

[*]lydiajohnston611.Sept 12.Lydia

[*]Isla.....................Sept 12.......?...

[*]cksauve..... Sept 12....Kerrie.....207...

[*]Mytime…Sept 12…Anna..249...237

[*]Goddessblaze...Sept 13....Leilani....240.....234

[*]Missyjack....Sept 13.....? ...... .........

[*]Tiburon..........Sept 13...Angela.....228

[*]Riverbuff.Sept 14..Mark..490 now 412.goals:pre op 400 final 225

[*]Judeaboo.......Sept 17..Judy......331....325

[*]mbmom...Sept 17...name?..start wt?...current wt?

[*]sassyvirgo ...Sept 17..Nikki

[*]Cholosladii...Sept 18...Lilli..309 ...290

[*]Big Lou..........Sept 18...Lou..545...dos476..goal265

[*]sandy_ladyrider..Sept 18..Sandy...start wt?..current wt?

[*]Jeffboutwell77..Sept 18…Jeff…

[*]uniqueladybug....Sept 19...Jessica...215...?

[*]Maggie0557......Sept 19.... ....???....???

[*]jknap01...Sept 21..Jennifer...370...preop 352

[*]grannykathy...Sept 24...Kathy......348...310

[*]Stardusted.....Sept 24...? ...... .........

[*]Mommaof4zs...sept 24...237...

[*]roxyraquel…sept 24…

[*]rnylizparris...Sept 24

[*]timetogethealthy Sept 24..Tracie..239

[*]chunkypudding....Sept 25...Leslie.... .....

[*]Dejoseana...Sept 25...name?...330..318

[*]rabrijumo...Sept 25...Rachael..448..428 goal 175

[*]rurias...........Sept 25... Ramona.....328.....?...

[*]michelecaples...Sept 25.. Michelle..218..212

[*]4kimmy2......Sept 26....Kim.....?....?

[*]Sadlerjt …Sept 28….Toya….207

MustangSteve has "removed" 29 pounds since the 11th-hoody hoo!

Wow.... Way to go!

Can't wait to see mine start coming off too...lol

Jessica

Awesome job.I go in for my two week pre OP check up tomorrow since I was in the hospital for six days..fingers crossed for a good out come.

Hello everyone I am doing great. Lots pain immediately post op ok now' date=' I got up and walked sitting in a chair ready for another nap. Ok make that very nauseous later all

Oh I burped >5 xs already

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk[/quote']

Glad ur doing good burping is gonna make u feel better but just wait till it starts coming out the other end. Lol ur tummy is gonna love it

Hi all those having their surgery in September 2012.

I am set for the 25 th

I have done about half my pre op requirements

Psychiatric evaluation - check

EGD / colonoscopy - check

sleep study- check

Cardiology clearence- check

GI consult- check

Pre op education program - 1 class to go

Final doctor appointment

Final two dietician meetings

Official insurance clearence

Chest X-ray

EKG

Blood work

** these must be done within 30 days of surgery**

Appointment with IVC filter doctor

IVC filter placed 3 days before surgery

Pick up incentive spirometer and surgery bag

Hey there. I hope you are doing well and resting after today. Waking up after surgery is such a relief and joyful. I couldn't stop smiling even thru the pain. Just remember lots of Water. My nurse said about an ounce to 2 ounces every 10 minutes. You will do great. Look forward to your updates. I am 2 weeks post op today. Keep smiling!

All is good. I've been post-op for 7 hours. I'd be asleep now if I hadn't been woken up to give my vitals. I haven't even been asked to walk, yet. Which surprises me. I'm feeling no pain right now. Just had to get past throwing up and dizziness for a few hours right after I woke up. Congratulation to Rachel and everybody else. I keep dreaming of trying on smaller and smaller sizes. Yay to us all! Good luck and speedy recovery wishes!

All is good. I've been post-op for 7 hours. I'd be asleep now if I hadn't been woken up to give my vitals. I haven't even been asked to walk' date=' yet. Which surprises me. I'm feeling no pain right now. Just had to get past throwing up and dizziness for a few hours right after I woke up. Congratulation to Rachel and everybody else. I keep dreaming of trying on smaller and smaller sizes. Yay to us all! Good luck and speedy recovery wishes![/quote']

I'm 13hrs post op. it's not as bad as I thought. I've walked 3 times but I asked too. My doc had to remove a lot of scar tissue, also need a hernia repaired at a later time when i loose 150lbs. Anesthesia wearing off I feel a lot of pressure. Not painful just uncomfortable. Morphine pump is the best! Waking up was horrible for me. I felt a lot of pain for awhile cuz they had the wrong chart for me, so I had to wait extra long for meds, I was weeping. They actually had a another ladies chart with the same last name as mine. As I was waking I could hear the nurse freaking out. I'm also itching like crazy. Are u fb?

I'm 13hrs post op. it's not as bad as I thought. I've walked 3 times but I asked too. My doc had to remove a lot of scar tissue' date=' also need a hernia repaired at a later time when i loose 150lbs. Anesthesia wearing off I feel a lot of pressure. Not painful just uncomfortable. Morphine pump is the best! Waking up was horrible for me. I felt a lot of pain for awhile cuz they had the wrong chart for me, so I had to wait extra long for meds, I was weeping. They actually had a another ladies chart with the same last name as mine. As I was waking I could hear the nurse freaking out. I'm also itching like crazy. Are u fb?[/quote']

They also haven't let me drink anything yet. it's been over 24hrs. Needless to say, I'm parched. I'm on I'VE fluids which has my blood sugar up and getting insulin shots as well.

Day 2 of Post op...lots of gas and pressure still. I hate taking the liquid lortab they gave because it makes me loopy. The pain isn't as bad as I thought. Just feel pressure everytime I have sips of Water :/ they are preparing my discharge ppw and I should be outta here by 0930.

They also haven't let me drink anything yet. it's been over 24hrs. Needless to say' date=' I'm parched. I'm on I'VE fluids which has my blood sugar up and getting insulin shots as well.[/quote']

I've been allowed ice ever since I got to the room. It sure helps. I got woken up every 1.5 hours last night and I still can't pee on my own. I sure hope you get a drink soon.

I've been allowed ice ever since I got to the room. It sure helps. I got woken up every 1.5 hours last night and I still can't pee on my own. I sure hope you get a drink soon.

Have them do a bladder scan to make sure your not going into retention.I was from all the pain meds.you don't want you bladder holding urine and you get and infection or it hurt your kidneys..fyi I loved the ice chips I wish I had them at home.glad to see your on the loser bench. Prayers for a save

And speedy recovery

Pain pain pain and more pain. Thinking post op infection no temp tho. But my open incision site is so tender and draining the pain is radiating from front left side around to the left side on my back. Going to see surgeon. Worst I have felt since waking up in recovery.

How are you feeling today?

Day 2 of Post op...lots of gas and pressure still. I hate taking the liquid lortab they gave because it makes me loopy. The pain isn't as bad as I thought. Just feel pressure everytime I have sips of Water :/ they are preparing my discharge ppw and I should be outta here by 0930.

Yay! I should get to go home today. Have you been able to pee, yet? I'm still waiting. I'm about to ask for a catheter for the second time. I hate having to pee so bad and not being able. Otherwise my pain is not as bad as I thought either. Congratulations to you!

Headed to my post OP appt...

Hoping for good out come on the scales. Hope everyone is doing well

[ATTACH]1348[/ATTACH]

post-13406-13813810453354_thumb.png